Reminder if you're not voting for Tulsi in the primaries you're a MIGA cuck

Reminder if you're not voting for Tulsi in the primaries you're a MIGA cuck

Attached: tulsi.jpg (600x443, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it have to be tulsi? What’s wrong with the other candidates?

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

she's hot, muh dik ya'mean?

Sorry kween but Kamala ain't it.

If she is of Hindu religion (and she certainly are), then support the disgusting system of the "castes".

Joes a pedophile, Kamalah is an evil cunt, Yang wants to take guns, Pete Buttigieg is a faggot who's name literally has butt in it, and the others are just un-noteworthy and cringe

T H I S
H
I
S

Yang would be good, combined ticket would probably be the way to go

Milf 4 prez

Gun grabber, warmist, open borders, higher taxes, over the hill 5/10 with pockmarks. No thanks. She is the worst forced meme ever. Get this fucking shit out of here. The ONLY acceptable candidate is someone who advocates extermination of ALL leftists. Now get to back to Vox with all of the other retards.

Cool, I'm sure president Kushner will get right on your ethnostate gas chamber LARPing. Or Rubio or whatever literal who the GOP neocons still have.

Nobody cares. All those niggers and faggots and niggerfaggots on the TV are fake. It's all just an act. Half the shit you see and hear about probably never even happened, and there's other shit that nobody has ever heard about except the ones it happened to. It's just propaganda meant to distract the masses from the nose behind the curtain.

Attached: 1565074879393.png (546x565, 42K)

She's got my vote in the primaries, but anyone running against Trump will get my vote in the general.

She has no children, IIRC

>222012011
This only works because it's so dull and pointless it makes the thread uninteresting. No (You) for you today, copyposting bitch nigger

This. We will be back to take Kamala down. We've got a lot on our plate rn in chanspace

Attached: 1564815026513m.jpg (1024x930, 78K)

I wish Oprah would run. I’d vote for her, I mean why not. It clearly doesn’t matter

The real Democratc candidate hadn't entered the race.
>youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4

Attached: image.jpg (228x221, 8K)

she's the only one I trust and take seriously on foreign policy, which is the primary responsibility of commander in chief.

Yay!

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 212K)

she's anti-gun, she won't win.

I'm on board with beautiful and sexy Tulsi. And I also still support Trump. If Tulsi is not the candidate, or at the very least the VP pick of the Dem nominee, then its back to Trump!

The other Dem candidates are way too scary and goofballs to waste a vote on them.

Tulsi 's wave, I am on it!

She is the best!