Shame on you

You people make me sick.

Attached: uot3x2gm5ie31.jpg (960x750, 58K)

Mass shooters usually aren't fatsos in hats tho.
At least not the last couple on the news.

Fuck off liar.

Your country is lost, explains a lot.

What do you mean "you people?"

The left can't draw

I wouldn't talk shit, france is on the verge of its eleventeenth revolution
fuck off pussy

Is it because we are a giant dick that you are choking on sven?

True.
This is stupid and inaccurate.

>therightanstheleftyartist
Another dunb-assed kid.

Stfu swedish fag atleast we they aren't helping muslims invade their country

topkek, saved

This post has changes my mind. I will be voting trump again, thank you OP.

Attached: f382e368feaa4e92f45d6ce4ef43878e8381a784d729ed203f522a5398453f51.jpg (1200x1124, 361K)

Hmm...

Attached: w2tgr4.jpg (811x874, 196K)

Shut the fuck up before I take out your cousins family.

The Shooter was based. Good that he killed all those spics.

Untrue

All of these shooters correctly point out in their manifestos that Trump is a kike puppet, tho.

Says the country with bi-weekly hand grenade attacks...

That comic was so cringe I threw my back out screaming "OP is a faggot".

We'd actually be in a dramatically better scenario right now if this was truly happening.
>Politicians threatened by Trump people
>They're active enough to eliminate existential threats to the country
>Trump is based enough to be discreetly killing his enemies from behind the scenes instead of cucking like a massive nigger.

Say shit like this after you prevent muslims from gang raping your 8 yo school girls you fucking retard

What is it with Swedes and being the biggest cucks on this board?
They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome for nothing.

This

Yea, because the president that's sucking Jewish cock is making people so filled with "hate".

So is France, what's your point?

Race traitors should have their skin peeled off their faces.

Also trump is a zionist cuck. Fuck him and fuck you.

France is not, MLP is having more and more support and nationalist voices become more and more present. Don't open your mouth Swedistan.

haha, you really think trump is president because we respect a state leader to control us? He is president because we are laughing at state control. And he is losing his entertainment value by sucking Israel dick and talking about taking rights away, as opposed to getting rid of the "Patriot Act" (since now ISIS is dead right?) and putting big tech companies under constitution control. It is okay, more LOLS are to come in the future, and you won't like them incel.

Attached: img.jpg (675x1200, 100K)

Yes, it 100% is. Even more than Sweden since we're not the ones have a terrorist attack like ever other week.

>MLP is having more and more support and nationalist voices become more and more present.
So is SD, what's your point? Neither are ever actually going to win an election. They're both controlled opposition.

The rapeyougees are great people really. It’s whites that are the problem.

bump

Do people forget how Obama was with the little nig in florida and the one in stl? He wouldn't say anything to stop violence.

They just need more time to assimilate

bumpm

wtf i hate the POTUS condemning people now

>That comic was so cringe I threw my back out screaming "OP is a faggot".

Attached: 1564999540102.png (231x218, 9K)

Bullshit like this is how you brainwash and radicalize the left.

Other than the El Paso shooter and the gay pro wrestler MAGAbomber guy name literally one person who attempted to commit violence for Trump.

Actually the El Paso shooter hated Trump and only did it because of his perception of the country so you can't even blame Trump for that one.

buump

OP i hope that everyone that sees this thinks you are the worse thing they have ever seen here on Jow Forums with me.
go kill yourself you nigger cuck i hope you put your dick in a meat grinder with the rest of the gays on this site and go back to your daddy's cock.

but trannies and brown rapists don’t? You’re lucky to have men to clean up the streets while you can bitch and moan

>You people
Yawn.

Anyway, is that enthusiastic mass shooter Michael Moore or a negro or both?

Plebbit is the other way.
You can find the magapeds in r/cuckolding and r/basedblackwomen.

Also, do cucksheds have wifi now?

based syriabro

What did the Asian dude on second row do?

Wtf I love Ben Shapiro now

you are us. welcome to free speech

Jow Forums isn't one person

fuck off whore