Manifesto

Enjoy a nonviolent manifesto, Jow Forums.

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

Attached: cover.jpg (1182x1542, 108K)

fuck off FBI

Attached: 1512871813015.png (480x466, 139K)

Ain't clickin that shit nigga

Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

shooter assholes are gonna start posting there shit here and Jow Forums is gonna go down next.

I've actually read that, it isn't violent, that was made a year ago I think.

Alright. I felt like taking a DL for the team. Not a violent manifesto in any way my half assed skim could read. Just nonintellectual WN whinging, with APA style citations, and a complete inability to see beyond his blinkered POV. In fact the only action it calls for is mass duplication.

Who made this and when/where was it published?

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1532, 697K)

Attached: image.jpg (1190x1539, 721K)

Attached: image.jpg (1188x1524, 814K)

Attached: image.jpg (1189x1527, 749K)

Attached: image.jpg (1180x1534, 645K)

Attached: image.jpg (1190x1541, 737K)

Attached: image.jpg (1178x1520, 702K)

Attached: image.jpg (1189x1525, 754K)

Attached: image.jpg (1180x1533, 749K)

I ain't clicking that shit faggot. Unironically kill yourself.

Manifestos are useless. you want to change shit enter politics. or start a movement register it as a party and then enter politics. those shooters ultimately do more harm than good.

Attached: image.jpg (1182x1535, 778K)

This. They won't stop till we're gone.

>nonviolent
Then useless. Peacetime has ended

Attached: 1565078620272.jpg (600x453, 38K)

Attached: image.jpg (1195x1523, 754K)

So? Jow Forums is a tool. If it's gone, we'll make a new one.

Attached: image.jpg (1179x1540, 701K)

Attached: image.jpg (1186x1531, 664K)

Attached: image.png (1007x567, 595K)

Where are u gonna go shooting boi?

unironically this.
talk is cheap.
literally all of us could write manifestos.
we read the ones by people that actually fight

Attached: really.jpg (790x559, 101K)

No. 14

Attached: image.jpg (1195x1521, 632K)

Attached: image.jpg (1173x1534, 677K)

This seems like an FBI test to see how manifestos are circulated among 'radical right-wing' networks. I bet it's got some kinda virus that uploads location data or something.

My suspicions are reinforced here because during that attack on the weekend, I sent the manifesto to a few groupchats on FB to discuss with colleagues, and then had my activity restricted by FB. I was temporarily unable to send images or attachments on messenger for about 3 hours. One of the friends I sent it to also sent it on, and he reported the same. Clearly, social networks and probably also intelligence agencies are taking an interest in these manifestos, and how they are spread. That means they have an interest in knowing who you (the potential reader) are.

If anyone can put it online as a google doc or reupload it as a pdf I'll take a look but otherwise it's a very good idea for every user here not to fall for these kinds of tricks. Always ask yourself: qui bono?

The key to understanding modern society

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 82K)

They should aim politicians
I wager Breivik did more good than bad with his actions, where politicians really felt they are in danger should they continue with their chosen line of actions

Yeah okay this is way too fucking obvious, we're onto a honeypot

What would be a better way for NSA to run a live experiment on the circulation of manifestos and 'far-right' material, than to drop a bunch of lukewarm babby-tier redpills along with a (very keen and emphatic) request for the reader to share it literally everywhere and to everyone?

The redpills are lukewarm because it's just a bunch of writing that people can simply ignore. It only appeals to people who already believe it (thus no risk of contagion by running the experiment). Content creators like Alternative Hypothesis actually provide the data and evidence to prove that racial differences are highly significant in determining socioeconomic outcomes, but without evidence nobody fucking cares.

This is a pretty blatant trap. Don't buy into it.

Attached: 1565087782774.jpg (1173x1534, 697K)

you retard. everyone already knows that were fucked. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

literally cod hitmark

This

This.
How many normies read Brenton's manifesto? How many would have read it if he just posted it on infinitychan, swallowed the blackpill, and blew his brains out?

BASED POTATO BRO

These manifestos are so faggy and cringepilled

not that bad. With 15 pages it's kept very compact considering all the different topics being addressed.
bonus points for the sources.

Attached: KikeExpress.jpg (4162x2404, 1.34M)

this, seems familiar, I think this guy was shilling it a while ago and I think it was mostly shit

I took a closer look at the thing, and I think it's connectecdPDF enabled. Which is not something I've seen before. I'm not sure how the fuck this works, so take it with a grain of salt.

Hey, one post by this ID OP. Where did you get this from?

Well, FB blatantly promises to read all your shit, so you shouldn't be surprised that they read all your shit.

I'm not going to tell you what to do. I'm not white or nationalist. But as someone who believes in treating everyone correctly, and wishes everyone the best, I think I should remind you that this is a public space monitored by law enforcement, and going off about anything RAHWwacostery seems like a terrible idea.

Thanks based potato
I take it back, very based and redpilled. The one page per section is nice and you framed a pretty good amount of each topic within the allotted space. I can tell you've watched all of your Alt-Hype, good lad.

They started blatantly doing that when Christchurch happened, this isn't anything new.

You're gas-lit into being paralyzed to even share a piece of paper, I think this was written with an American protections in mind anyways.

This manifesto is months old

give us a picture of the text or we ain't reading it

Reported

Report this thread

If you weren't a low IQ nigger you'd hijack the next random spergout that happens by inspecting element and ret-coning the posting of "a manifesto on 8ch", spread it on twitter, and let it get spread around. You could spread it without actually doing anything illegal, twitter niggers would do all the work, the media would be seen as retarded again, and the sperg shooter might even turnout to be a nonwhite as the cherry on top. You'd just have to keep an eye out and be quick to react.

And nothing of value was lost

you're the only one with posts against the rules in the thread

>if you want to win, enter the system designed to stop you from winning where you will do nothing
Wow that really worked for Trump

he specifically said this was a manifesto without violence

so what if they want to track the spread of a manifesto? who fucking cares

Most of the what the guy is saying are found in alt-hype videos and those are enormously effective. baby tier redpills are good. those are what we need. People who disagree will try to refute it but will be shocked when what is being said turns out to be true. Much better when you parade around a bunch of bullshit which can be refuted. You need to get people out of the mindset where anything said in defense of whites must be wrong.

Well done, Irish bro. Well done.