It's time to collectively disown these morons

Mass murdering non-whites is fucking retarded and doesn't help the white nationalist cause at all. Not only are you playing into the libshit framework of the murderous natsee, you're murdering about let's say 1-50 members of an ethnic group that has a higher fertility rate than yours? So let me ask you this, how the fuck is this helping our cause? White on non-white mass murderers need to be shunned as FBI/CIA psyops by everyone here at this point. Don't play into their hands and ask yourself: Why do these "right-wing extremists" never go for politicians? How can I win over the hearts and minds the untapped white masses? How can I help most effectively preserve my people?

Give your people a sense of a true revolution, not a murderous rampage on innocent non-whites.

Attached: moron.png (306x292, 134K)

Agree 100%. It's horrible strategically and also immoral. This kike looking bastard really fucked us.

it's not going to stop, they can't be reasoned out of what they're gonna do & this is just the beginning whether we like it or not.

I know you kikes like to pretend but guess what? No one cares that a bunch of spics got shot up.

No, these new shooters are heavily influenced by and are from 4/pol/ and 8/pol/, it's only a matter of creating a culture of pointing out how retarded THIS is to them

not gonna lie, I don't really care about the spics, sucks that trump is gonna go after guns because of this but thats all I really care about desu

>texan
>white

>No one cares that a bunch of spics got shot up.
The only people who dont care are incels like yourself

Correct. Finally a post that isn't by a hand wringing CIA nigger advocating for more of this childish low IQ bullshit.

The more refugees and immigrants they send the more shootings are gonna happen. Blame the Capitalists and Jews for the shootings.

Attached: 1555782652592.png (1280x720, 810K)

wrong

Fuck your optics, I’m going in
J/king fbi, pls no bully

Attached: 89EBF001-24C7-46FD-AC38-00F320F6D261.jpg (700x483, 45K)

YEAH NO FUCKING SHIT
How mentally defective do you have to be to need to have this explained to you.
It's almost as if there's something wrong with neo-nazis' brains.
You don't need any complicated "red flag" laws to reduce mass shootings, just an IQ test should do. Even if psychopaths could still buy guns, the smart ones don't usually go on mass shootings.

Fuck off kike
We white are finaly rising up against the zog. The jews are afard

Attached: IMG_2315.jpg (909x987, 360K)

I couldn't agree more.

All ways do this type of thing at a mosque or synagogue

Not a walmart

Attached: 1562452973147.png (682x384, 291K)

disowning this jew-spic mutt is anti-semitic.

Afraid*

you need to have sex, you will see the world from a different view, trust me

did you read their manifestos? unless you think they're lying, it's the complete lack of hope & inaction on the part of politicians to stop the west from being flooded with sub humans who will take their rights away. idk how you can white pill someone whose reached the point where they're willing to throw their lives away, lives they already viewed as over, when the cause of the hopelessness is not something that can be swept under the rug or white pilled away.

Fuck off glow nigger. We never endorsed it in the first place.

Robert Bowers is an american hero we should be building statues of him murdering Jews.

What's the sauce on this? Very inspiring stuff user

Reddit nigger tier argument

Attached: Italo Balbo.png (270x213, 72K)

I have to wonder if that flag slip was intentional kek

a fuckton of people apparently does care

You need to go back to whatever shithole you came from.

>not letting genetic failures waste their lives forcing jewish owned fake and gay govt to try to gun grab and destroy order in their own country

The founders in America attacked their enemies on holidays and employed guerilla tactics to win. All of which were dirty.

I don't give a shit if some incel loser shoots spics. Let the genetic refuse spend itself, and then when the jewish plutocracy plays its hand to protect the niggers and spics it floods into the country whites will finally fight back.

Absolutely correct.

Mass shooters are not redpilled, not Jow Forumsacks and pure retards. In all my years here I've never actually seen anyone advocate for random killing sprees. Every time that's even mentioned, the vast majority of posters are against this sort of action.

Everyone saying they're 'from Jow Forums' is falling into the frame they want. When was the last time someone on here actually encouraged you to go kill random people? Never.

Attached: 1558646300008.png (1169x1080, 81K)

DAT NOSE
He's not one of ours. He never mentioned the JEWS once. So typical of the kikechan.

Attached: JUDEN OVERLOAD.jpg (892x449, 58K)

Nope, kikes and spics care about furthering their political agenda. Thats it.

kek
Jesus Christ how many layers of psy-ops are you on.

I unironically believe that trump played a role in this, if he had made any progress, even just the illusion that something was being done about the border this very likely wouldn't have happened, at least for a time depending on if he ever slowed the flood.

To be honest, white people are inferior to any other race so the boy did a good job!

That is simply not true. They are heavily influenced by society. We just stopped deradicalizing them because of Obama. You are completely at a loss as to how to deal with these people because you saw your plan progressing without a problem for so long and assumed you must have been doing it right. I'm still waiting for my apology you fuckers.

>the global elite afraid because 1 or 2 incels are murdering some random, powerless people, making the 'evil nationalist' narrative twice as strong in the minds of the public while being no threat at all to the actual NWO

That memeflag isn't fooling anyone you know.

the whole thing was a setup faggots..don't think that shit wasn't orchestrated by "higher powers" and that it was just some random niggas from the chans.

We, white people, need to sit at home and let Donald Trump handle the spic invasion. We should also let Tyrone fuck our wife, otherwise demoKKKrats call us racist.

If anybody reading this sort of feels like that, you need help. You're mentally ill and a public danger. Seek help.

Yes, my fellow white people, never take any radical action. We just have to vote ourselves out of it.

I know this is a troll post but if they seeked help it would just be a critical gender theory counselor who'd tell him he needs to check his privilege & then handed off to the glowniggers to carry out the act & further strip whites of their rights, so it's whatever anyway.

This. We need to let the jews in washington handle this. We goyims aren't really skilled like they are in politics.

I thought you people wanted accelerationism though? well here you go! Gas gas gas!

Attached: 1561096399260.jpg (1500x1200, 367K)

That is not how to deradicalize them. I feel that way. I can deradicalize them. Care to guess as to how I've done that?

Maybe they should address the despair. Dismissing it as evil will just get more of it.

They've made excuses for black violence for decades. They still murder everybody.

Fine, then they should just kill themselves immediately without hurting anyone else.
I don't fucking care.
God damn don't get this place shut down too you fucking retards.

No one is saying to not take radical action, meme flag Jew

Aren't you an emotional little fairy.

>you
telling me this is gonna have a real impact, thanks for saving Jow Forums

shut up loser faggot. I just dug in my asshole with a q-tip

I'm not making a moral argument here, simply showing you that it's illogical

>Care to guess as to how I've done that?
Spit it out.

Imagine being this dense

OP IS A DUMB NIGGER

Attached: terminator.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

that's exactly it, but it's completely intentional & will never stop until either something changes or whites are gone.

>your only options are voting or turning the whole world against you by killing some bystanders

Stormfags literally believe in magic.
If they're even for real, it's probably the SPLC or something LARPing.
It's just too dumb.

I don’t care that Mexicans died or there was another shooting. It was fucking retarded and pointless is all. Dumb shit. This serves no purpose but to undermine the right.

I don't agree with killing a bunch of spic innocents, but why shouldn't every white in America not be pissed off? It's not illogical to have in group preference. Every other race has them.

How are leafs always able to post so much without saying anything at all?

HE WENT TO EL PASO, you fucking retard. How long have Mexicans lived in El Paso? Hmm seems like before Texas was won and put into the Union. Dipshit. This guy was a fucking retard and pinned it in the right.

it doesn't matter if you do, the opposition troll this place anyway. you will be made into whatever they want you to be, and the most gullible and mentally unstable among you will fall for it, and they will award them martyrs.

and then they can do anything, shut down discussion, attack people in media darkness, and someday take your government and your country and do whatever they want with your body.

its not going to stop, because of the psychological weakness of white men. who have a high suicide rate. who are malleable when isolated and can be made into whatever they find useful.

>h-he went to el paso f-faggot
thats it, I'm convinced, this post has shown me the error of my ways & now these shootings will stop. thanks.

that was the subtext, glad you picked up on it.

You're too focused on fighting the weapon rather than the wielder. These people being slaughtered know no better, do you seriously think these people just come over here because they want to replace us? However, there are people who are USING these populations to intentionally replace us.

Isolated lone wolf acts of violence are nothing but a spectacle. They do not continue our goals we need a measured take on violence. It can only be used to hamper our enemies organising and dissuade their public presence not to kill our way out of the problem because we never will. We’ll all be dead long before the system is in any danger.

This was tried before- and better- by the Red Army Faction in Germany they were extremely successful at killing business moguls, politicians and soldiers but ultimately failed to bring about a communist revolution or lessen the control of capital over the state. The reason why is that they were just killing people that could easily be replaced, killing someone in a high position sure would be satisfying but it would ultimately be counter productive as there’s thousands of people clamoring for that position at all times. There’d be no end to replacements.

We as nationalists need to focus on community organising, helping out when needed directly, forming social centers where people like us can safely meet in the flesh to plan and advance our goals and radicalizing the community against the system. The IRA weren’t just a bunch of murderers, they were the projected will of their community that was always behind them. They were nothing without the communities they sought refuge in, recruited from, hid weapons in; gained material, financial and moral support from and used to give themselves legitimacy to negotiate with the state.

There have been numerous times in history where one radicalized neighborhood stood against an entire state. Bab El Oued, Bogside, Shankhill road for example.

Don't tell me what to do. Also fuck your optics, cuck.

Still better idea than
>dude just have more kids than 7 billions of non whites lmao

>just come over here because they want to replace us?
not just but that's certainly part of it, la raza is quite open about that.

Treat them the same way you treat everyone else. When you see them being ostracized because of social retardation step in and be their friend. Inclusivity is the death of social retardation. It is much easier for me than for others. I am celebate. I'm not falling behind socially because I have no social goals. Everyone is so worried about their reputations they won't associate with the problem kids.

But I am not a jew, fellow white person. I am suggesting to not rock the boat, vote for Republicans that have long history of supporting white people, such as myself, and are never making any concessions to jews/immigration etc. We should also discourage any other course of action by calling them FBI/CIA/Mossad, for only they would want their own country that pays their wages to collapse.
I'm suggesting voting clearly, shareblue shill. I'm not saying that stirring up tensions would actually lead to some sort of change. That would be silly. Others will not like us, we have to (strategically of course) cuck to them at every opportunity. That's how Trump will get 99% of black vote, did you see the black unemployment numbers?

You're wrong. Any American who willingly sacrifices their future to cleanse our country of the Hispanic menace is an American worth hailing as a hero.

Fuck spics. Deport them all. If the refuse to go, they deserve what's coming to them: death.

This place is reeking more of optics cucks and Jews by the day

Opticsfags will never learn.

Dude the world birthrate is 2.2 and even below replacement level in the Middle East because they’re being infected with liberalism.

suicidal mindset

The IRA were both an armed movement against the state and had great optics and popular support.

They will address your despair by locking you up.

I wouldn’t try to whitepill them but I would try to convince them to plan and go after bigger targets like politicians and the rich kikes that push these agendas. Killing a bunch of Mexicans isn’t going to stop shit. It’s stupid nigger-level IQ behavior.

Well that's nice to hear user.
Still, if the 8fags move here and start doing their thing, this place is probably getting shut down too. That or become so heavily moderated it'll lose its purpose.
They know what they're doing. A lot of their propaganda specifically target mentally unstable people that won't think rationally.

You ignored that I denounce that type of violence. His actions are bad his thoughts aren't completely wrong. Being a white nationalist isn't inherently wrong. Killing a bunch of spics that have no power is.

All those high level targets have thousands of people below them clamoring to replace them. The system is the problem not the individuals that inhabit it.

Probably. The last people that can challenge the ruling jewish class will be rounded up. Everyone else will be slaves.

Boohoo some smelly Mexicants died. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

>my fellow white nationalists

Assuming these events arent false flags then I absolutely disown them. It serves zero purpose and is actually counter productive.

Isnt it strange though that these shooters only ever seem to shoot up worthless but sympathetic targets? you'd think someone so far down the rabbit hole would aim higher than that considering they'd know the chance of death was high regardless of target, plus killing a bunch of normies would only help the other sides propaganda war.

lol who are you fooling trumpcucks, we know you beta fags have no balls already

Attached: 1560574232847.png (367x426, 457K)

They won’t clamor so hard if they start dying every time one of them takes the position. This is the problem with you low IQ fags, you have no thought process, no plan, no idea of how things work or connect, you’re just angry and you want to lash out at something so you go after meaningless soft targets. Not because it will actually change anything for the better but because it simply makes you feel like you’re doing something. In reality you are only hurting your own people. Like a nigger who torches his own neighborhood during a riot.

most of these people are seemingly doing this in the heat of the moment, unlike tarrant, and are likely not very bright based on their targets, perhaps in the future when affluent whites are totally fucked we'll see that.

Surely you mean in minecraft user?
JFC, do you realize you *could* get arrested just for a post like this?
What is wrong with you people.
4chins isn't going to last long.

You seem to miss my point and are indeed stupid

>haha your a cuck for pointing out this will continue to happen
high IQ post

OP is right that we need to disavow these losers. (Although his racist rhetoric leaves much to be desired.) These freaks are nothing but crazy liberals who are lurking around here. They play into the lefts game to ban guns, and then take our 1st Amendment next. Stand strong friends, and keep fighting for the constitution.

Opticsfags get the rope

It only works if we all do it duh

Why and how do you disown something that someone did in the United States? What does it have to do with you?

I hereby disown the blaq kwan who licked a tub of ice cream and put it back in the freezer in Tejas.

You can indeed suck both my balls.

This. Sloppy Job Mossad.

They aren't liberals. Don't call them liberals.