FOUND SAUCE

journal21.ch/emanzipation-im-bordell

Attached: zimmer_grande_maison.jpg (390x585, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shish.info/la-grande-maison-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deep AI generated fake

fpbp
we need to reverse the algorithm, what are they hiding??

Bases. Conspiracy fags bro. Without this they'd be blue balling anons for much longer.

fudged around filling in the missing gaps and did a reverse image search.

Attached: not_hillary.jpg (643x800, 61K)

Good one.

Jow Forums will fall for anything I swear to fucking God

Well there’s a yuge surprise

>2 LARPers and a dozen gullible people
>pol

We're all Nazis too, obviously.

Good work. Only retards were falling for this though.

it's all good. kek.

Is it me or does it look like a retaken picture with the people in the same exact placement

Attached: 1564858220042.jpg (1080x1343, 503K)

It's the same fucking picture, stop being a retard.

Attached: thesoppiest.png (2113x1417, 1.31M)

Nicely done, desu.

>Replaced room of a sex worker in the performance "Grande Maison"
literally a whore's room

shish.info/la-grande-maison-1

Nobody needed sauce to know OP is a fag, because the image quality is shit, pixelated, greyscaled and with entire sections covered over in black fill. That by itself was proof enough of a sloppy job by one Jewish lead covert millitary agency.

Imagine shitting in the place you sleep

oops
was meant for

boomer retards absolutely BTFO

>a 100p photo of someone in a bedroom with half the shit censored in MS paint

And how exactly is everyone deducing this is Hillary again?..

Attached: frazzledrip3.jpg (275x183, 9K)

KILLARY KONFIRMED

huh, thats weird that looks like hilary and not like any of the people in ops pic. hmm looks like shes with a small child. interesting.

it's just you

this is just is just a altered image from the the two links posted on here just a few min ago on here u can check urself if you check the link to it

lol yeah i know thats obviously a mirror there.

So it's just a weird looking room. Debunked.

Jow Forums just exposed this scam and prevented another conspiracy chimp-out.

Well done, OP. Truth matters.

Attached: 76574564576.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Well that's a relief. Thanks OP.

Q boomer schizos on suicide watch

Impressive. A-1 level autism

Attached: 1550449877704.png (1000x800, 351K)

The whole thing was stupid. Why would you block out a drill? It made no sense to begin with.

>emancipation in the brothel
Antifa psyop confirmed

Damn it is the video real or not? I dont read into this stuff too much, I just absorb it, and then keep it in the back of my mind and not think about it again until it really shows it self.

After a recent episode of The Joe Rogan Experience where a former CIA agent randomly brought up Deep fakes, I thought it was for sure, and it really hit a nerve where I like a little bitch prayed to what ever is out there to bring justice to her... WAS IT ALL FOR NOT? DID I FUCKING PRAY FOR NO FUCKING REASON?

As much as i would want it to be real user delivered two links showing that this was just a big fucking larp with nothing to show for it at least with this image if there is real shot out there who knows but at least this has been debunked

Quick rundown for a lazy fag?

Many many many slide threads tonight, just look through the catalogue, as usual it's all fake in order to flood pol with threads they can't resist so they don't talk about epstein and the two shootings.

Hey remember Jussie Smolette? Me neither.

So the recent photo supposedly from the Weiner laptop was actually from some shitty art installation or theatre piece. This recent hoax is just like the one last year where someone used that photo of a woman in a mask, claiming it was Huma Abedin in a snuff film, but a google reverse-image-search determined it was taken from a restaurant ad.

One can only assume the Deep State themselves are perpetuating these hoaxes to attempt to discredit the idea that elites have been filmed committing abuse. This is also why the concept of "Deep Fakes" suddenly appeared, out of nowhere, on the web shortly after Weiner's arrest. Unorganic shill threads, posted every hour or so on /gif/ and /b/ and other boards, imploring users to "Post your favorite Deep Fakes!" when such a phenomena, for all intents and purposes, did not previously exist on the internet.

Again, this is the Deep State trying to push the narrative that video footage of elites doing bad things is CLEARLY FAKE and should not be believed if it is leaked.

But we know such footage exists; after viewing the material on Weiner's laptop, hardened NYPD detectives wept and had to "be restrained" from leaving the building. Additionally, a search of Jeffrey Epstein's safe uncovered CD-ROM's of data with names like "Unsorted Young Nudes #1".

Of course photographic and video footage of politicians and other elites raping children exists; they could not be blackmailed and controlled, without physical evidence of their crimes.

Attached: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1417x470, 390K)

was this ever debunked?

Attached: 1564701943655.jpg (750x690, 448K)

It's a German artical, this picture is a Art project about prostitution in East Countrys.

Attached: 1564973474394.png (388x355, 282K)

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt

Attached: 1554060457936.jpg (625x626, 95K)

Two drunks passed out on a ping pong table at a bar what is there to debunk?

Fake&gay

Cool post vid. Or else you're lying.

The real point of deep fake technology is plausible deniability. That's why they let the plebs have it to troll each other on Twitter and create public awareness. Once it has seeped in nobody will ever believe any video or photo evidence ever again, it can always be denied.

Attached: ZXACE29.gif (500x500, 1.49M)

That makes sense.

Sexy boy

But it is in comet pizza, the wifi symbols are same as from a projector therein

Lel
Hosted on a forestnigger site even

Thanks user

It wasn't Jow Forums it was 4 people. 1 of which who kept air plane modeing to get unique IDs so he could keep bumping the thread with fake interested user's.

This is bullshit you fucking shill. I have the video and I'm uploading it to YouTube now.

There was no fucking video you mouthbreathing sisterfucker

OMG it's hilarious!

wow a burger with smarts....

REDIRECT YOUR ATTNS TO EPSTEIN/WEXNER/MC2

Bump

The absolute levels of autism. Outstanding

Attached: 1565087418520.gif (202x102, 5K)

Gj user

>only assume the Deep State perpetuates these hoaxes to attempt to discredit that elites have been filmed committing abuse
Yes, and even if they don't introduce all hoaxes, introducing the original "Huma mask" bullshit catalyzes larpers to create new trolls like this one. Similarly, Deep State uses MSM to redirect attention and retention when something like Comet Pizza and Alefantis near irreversible exposure.

I agree that a VIP snuff video, maybe with Hillary, is nearing release, the preventive measures and campaigns are palpable. It reminds me of 9/11, the attack conveniently flew in right under the time window for drones/smartphone cameras to go mainstream. And in the year beforehand bin Laden was memed constantly by CNN.

two adults laying on a ping pong table would destroy it. Someone fucked mine up just sitting on it

Jow Forums cucked once again

Someone said on a previous threads that they would first "leak" a false screenshot so when the real comes out, nobody will care.

But I think he was a fag.

Very good find. They will be using the older threads as an attempt to heap on more 'totally discredited' status on everyone.

Fortunately, facts don't care about shillings.