UBI is a welfare system that will skyrocket the price of rent/goods and subsidize laziness...

UBI is a welfare system that will skyrocket the price of rent/goods and subsidize laziness, and it is the middle class and ordinary people that will suffer the most.

Attached: ARDD131.jpg (1920x1080, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_dividend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump 2020

He has no chance. Fuck this gook.

Attached: 0vohb5g8epe31.png (1017x624, 288K)

CHECKED
AND
HEILED

testing

>lmao chings are smart and based
>>he doesn't know
Chongs are the Jews of the fucking East. I would unironically prefer a Jew in power in a Western country than any fucking chinkoid

but user, those are GOOD things

UBI has existed in Alaska since the 1970s, one of the best states in the Republic. Thomas Payne proposed a citizen dividend back in the early years of the Republic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_dividend
UBI is the one thing that could save the white demograpnic in the U.S. (1000 white people = 1 million bucks per month from the dividend + wages from work, you could build your own community anywhere), but your brain is fried from all the disgusting fat filled shit you pour into your mouth on a daily basis, you retarded fat piece of shit.

Is that your own post?

Attached: 1563170313334.png (400x381, 108K)

I’m not sold either way here. I’m down with UBI if we cancel all other welfare programs and delete those government agencies. It will increase demand for consumer goods, but probably also increase prices. It will take some workers out of the labor pool, but also create small business and part time opportunities that were previously untenable. We are already printing a shit ton of money(at least the fed is), might as well cause inflation by putting some cash in our pockets. Although, inflation will definitely increase. I don’t know. Fuck kikes.

It will not work on a national scale, especially with Yang's pro-illegal immigration policies. The hard working will be leeched by the lazy people until the economy crashes.

Yet all the dozens of ACTUAL welfare programs are working right now at the national scale. You're just making shit up.

UBI is also an idea independent of Yang. It has nothing to do with him, retard.

there will never be UBI so I wouldn't worry about it

There's UBI right now in Alaska.

Landlord and bank gremlin logic on inflation
>own property people need to function in the society you've created
>give bad loans to people who aren't gonna pay them back
>print money to solve the problems you manufactured
>cause inflation and rising cost of living
>pay me $ for your rent/mortgage slave
>more people can now afford to be good rent/mortgage slaves
>THIS IS A DISASTER, THINK OF THE INFLATION
>it hurt itself in its confusion

You’re right. Niggers would ruin it. Lottery sales would skyrocket, as would drug use, abortions, murders, rapes, liquor sales, Nike stock and the percentage of cars with spinning rims. Would each kid get UBI? Because that would quadruple the niglet population. Fuck kikes.

well it was only a small percentage of the population before & whites are dying off in droves while goblins are flooding in using more welfare, I don't know how the jews will be able to waive their magic wand & make this sustainable in the future as is. but with UBI that's what, 320 billion a month spent giving everyone money? thats lowballing it, we're definitely above 320 mil if you count illegals who will undoubtedly get the gibs too.

what's the population in alaska?

The US is already $16 trillion in debt thanks to welfare systems, this will cost another $3 trillion a year just to promote unemployment.

If a president with welfare programs makes the nation unsustainable, then why not shill against Trump for him not ending welfare programs?

Nah, you're thinking of the current welfare system, which discourages work and makes people cucks to the Gov. UBI at around poverty levels allows people to buy the basic goods and services they need, while still giving a greater incentive to work, as you still get your UBI as you earn more money.

Fuck off cuck.

Yang 2020

Attached: yang emperor.jpg (738x1199, 292K)

What's the population of the U.S.? You're spending more now on welfare programs and other related programs. Alaska also pays for its own UBI. It's not coming from the feds, so there's no reason why most states won't be able to keep at the state level. The simple fact is that you are a retard that is ideologically opposed, rather than looking at this problem objectively. In all likelihood, the U.S. will disintegrate within the next 50 years. Demographics will not be changed, only extreme changes like UBI at this point could benefit white Americans.
The U.S. is already hostile to whites and is actively importing millions of non-whites, stop viewing the country as your own, because it no longer is, you need start thinking of yourself as a racial block and take as much as possible out of the system for your own racial block before it collapses. Within 10 years of UBI, thousands of whites could move to low population states and build entire new communities.

welfare is settled issue because it keeps the niggers in their neighborhoods for the most part, dont give them gibs? riots.

You miss the larger point. Let's say for a moment UBI has no impact on pricing (it would be let's do a physics-style "in a vacuum" hypothetical). UBI goes out. Smart people will basically slap UBI into some kind of investments and just continue working like normal. Poorfags will waste it like they waste their paychecks, nothing will change. UBI is a stupid fucking meme that doesn't address any problems. The fact that people THINK UBI is somehow helpful are retards of the highest order.

Attached: 1565053761240.jpg (720x768, 33K)

You will not get the money, Yang has no connections and will never pass the law.

Keep in mind that he aims on paying for UBI by taxing capital gains (investments). Stock market gains and things like real estate appreciation will be heavily taxed, so they might not invest as much as you might think they will.

last I checked 320 million, also I implore you to look into the infrastructure & financial status of the states, we're already broke & surviving off debt.
>you are a retard that's ideologically opposed
lol I love you brits, always obsessed with projection & emotional arguments. au contraire my low IQ friend, I totally support it so that it would collapse our system faster but niggers & spics already get gibs, those are the only people allowed to get gibs. go ahead & find me a politician who wants to help whites, I'll wait.
>spending more on welfare
go ahead & take 320 million, add three zeros to it & multiply that by 12, then compare yearly costs of welfare & get back to me.

I am sinply making the meta point that money doesn't fix dumb. The policy is retarded so I don't care about the particulars. People will use it to buy gold or Bonds then. Or they'll just throw it into savings and buy more real estate to rent-seek with. UBI changes nothing.

Doesn't UBI assume that *all* other federal welfare programs are removed? So there is just UBI?

I'm guessing there would still be state programs.

Attached: 1444790660372.jpg (500x400, 58K)

The dollar is debt based. There will always be more debt than dollars because it's designed that way. The debt will rise forever until you return to "sound money". Read an econ book.

Yang is irrelevant, retard. More and more jobs will get automated in the U.S. because it's the centre of technological development, someone will eventually propose it again. It's not going away.

You'd be surprised how many American's can't start working since they have no car or public transportation options.

Welfare will turn Americans into lazy zombies reliant on big government. UBI is anti-American, this country was built on hard work.

Yet Alaska is one of the hardest working states in the country.
Nobody is going to stop working for 24, 000 dollars per year you fucking imbecile.

Rent/goods are already skyrocketed. The filthy vile wretched kikes want Aryan man's death to be a slow painful I can't stand this fucking shit, kikes are so fucking evil and where the fuck is God?

Then make it a meritocracy again. Eliminate the years of apprenticeship requirement for a journeyman certification and just make it a week of hard tests instead. Do that with all the other fields with other bullshit. Boomers and the silent generation destroyed meritocracy with their regulations, so UBI literally can't kill a hard work culture as it does not exist anymore.

all money is debt based as a matter of function.

Attached: BUT THE GOVERNMENT DEBT.png (537x293, 87K)