SENATOR THREATENED

Black woman at Senator McConnell's home says "Just stab the motherfucker in the heart." twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768

Attached: ZZZZZTTT.jpg (476x482, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh. The black guy said he hopes someone has a voodoo doll of Moscow Mitch. She then adds to that idea by saying someone should stab that motherfucker (the voodoo doll) in the heart.

It's not illegal to make a pinata of Trump, so I think this is not legal to comment that you'd like to see a voodoo doll of McConnell get stabbed in the heart. That's what voodoo dolls are for, after all.

*think this is legal, correction.

Niggers are superstitious even if they aren't in Africa.

Sure sounds a lot like hate speech to me

It's impossible to hate whites, or white men, or especially white straight men. anything you say or threaten to do is fine because they are evil.

They aren't threatening Mitch. They are threatening the Mitch voodoo doll. Pay attention.

Read what I replied to moron. Or is "paying attention" hard for you?

>She then adds to that idea by saying someone should stab that motherfucker (the voodoo doll) in the heart.
The "just" implies that she is not talking about the doll, that she is actually saying "forget the doll and stab him instead".
Of course you can make a case for the niggers because they basically speak in ebonics.

Don't come here to play semantics if you are a low level jew.
You need to be at least a level 15 jew with a prestige class in pilpul to even stand a chance here.

>Black woman at Senator McConnell's home says "Just stab the motherfucker in the heart." twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768
I DON'T CARE

Fuck McConnell.

Did she had a voodoo doll or is this all in your head?

You stupid fuck.
You will turn around one day and all the pilots will be gone... the runways empty and silent... nothing for leagues in all directions just you and your fucking suitcase full of dildos... and your gimp outfit with the zipper mouth...
Fucking zip that shit up and fuck off

"Conservatives" always planning to backstab us. I'm fine with them being targeted by these people they will do nothing about.

You implied a white man was threatened. There was no threat against anyone, not white or any other color.

The man in the video says "i hope someone has a voodoo doll of (him)". Listen to it again.

Hey Turtle head! What are ya gonna do? Are ya gonna do anything about societies problems. You expect us to give a shit about this?

Considering they're doing it right outside his house, I'm less convinced of it's legality.

>“Hopefully there’s somebody out there with some voodoo dolls of these bitches,
isn't something I think a jury would buy.

>“FUCK YOU MURDER TURTLE!”
LOL.

They're threatening a "hypothetical voodo doll".

I think if they're right outside his house and yelling that shit, it's probably grounds for a terry stop.

>“You can protect his ass,” the woman says. “Maybe I do wanna go to jail.”

//

I listened to it again, and I'm not sure it's a hypothetical voodoo doll. Seems too specific on 2nd viewing. Maybe they heard of some black people actually using voodoo dolls on this guy,, and that's why he hurt his shoulder?

Black mobs showing up outside a sitting US Senators home. We're not getting close to a civil war at all.
Bets on when the first lynching takes place?

That's what the terry stop is for. If they have actual voodoo dolls and pins, that's one thing. If they have machetes and screwdrivers, it's another.

This is an escalation, but we're not close to a Happening yet.

Also, I'm not sure it would make it any less legal pricking a voodoo doll effigy of Mitch outside of his house. In fact, I'm pretty sure you could walk right up to Mitch, pull out a Mitch voodoo doll effigy, and stab it in the heart with a little nonthreatening pin, and that would be fine. I could be wrong, and I'd be happy if you know something on it and could enlighten me.

>Black mobs showing up outside a sitting US Senators home. We're not getting close to a civil war at all.
We're not. They'll do nothing. They always do nothing.

>twitter.com/BenGoldey/status/1158562980629536768
I can barely tell what these people are saying. It literally is like ooga booga booga muh dick stab mitch mcconal

senate and all the cock sucking traitors in it need to burn faggot. american triumvirate when?

I wonder if they will be back tonight. Seems it might be a tad dangerous, meeting in a group, at a known location, in the dark. Sure would be a shame...