Their Purging

13 deaths in 2 hours in my city . Their going door to door shooting and killing people for no reason. And the news is covering it up and not posting it .

Attached: CB3E51F2-CD7C-4182-88D7-1C7F6D6D591F.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

Nogs?

I predict that they're black

The victims or the shooter?

yes

Is that you, Vee?

Why are you spreading fake news?

Attached: Screen.png (1122x282, 37K)

BASED Q is right again

If you think the schitzo boomer shit here is bad, you don't know that half of it for niggers. The "purge" is one they're fascinated with as well, this is 100% a nigger delusion and OP is part of it.

They’re purging

I blame 5g

No I don’t know who post this is , got sent by a friend.

I’m just now learning how to use this shit lmao I just seen it . And thought id post because I’ve heard police sirens go crazy .

It was just shared by them , it was someone else who posted it. Been shared over 80 times

I don’t know how to delete this because I just shared it from everyone else so I’m gonna keep spamming it lol my bad yall

Care to repeat that?

Attached: 1b9d2a73e1a23ea9baf23f7802803066517bce96_hq.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

How do I delete this lmao idk it had over 80 shares and scanners were going crazy . Just trying figure out how to delete it if it’s fake news

you need a Jow Forums gold account to delete

Idk I don’t use this shit like that

Confirmed, 5g just flew over my house and rang the bell

Y’all actually pretty funny I like this website now and I ain’t that stupid about the gold account .

Fuck I'm glad I don't live in that shithole anymore. The United States needs a coup or to balkanize already.

Remove system32

Funny

Hi Isaac

>implying i ever answer my door

This.. nd I damn sure don't open my doors for niggers

>killing people for no reason
wanna bet all those people browses cripplechan?