Trump = traitor

I will post this speech every single day until the end of the 2020 elections.
youtube.com/watch?v=UfiaWVCMItY

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/YHm8jiDoq4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Remind them what a fucking jew sell out he is

he lost my vote

Cool another containment thread.

This wouldn't have happened if he had just deported them first.

I wasn't voting for him before this, and I sure as fuck am not voting for him after this. The presidency means nothing. It's like a popularity contest for ultra-rich kids.

Who else have you got though every politician believes similar things right

Motherfucker cant read a teleprompter to save his fucking life.

All the blood is on his hands. He's the one that caused it.

Fuck this fat, old, piece of shit.

Attached: trump_hate_pic_1-680x365.png (680x365, 277K)

Basically no one anymore, we've run out

Doing God's work, user.

I agree, nobody would have to die if he had just deported them first like he promised.

NOOOO TRUST THE PLAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whitoids really believed in this guy. We've been laughing from the start.

He didn't do anything wrong your trying to fasly equate things to slide your pedo buddies massively amounting problems.

I have nothing, just like I had before Trump.

I have only ever voted for Ron Paul in a primary and Trump in the primary and the general. I should have just remained a non-voter. Everything is broken, including democracy, and no politician that works within the system is going to fix this mess. They all have too many vested interests in the overall survival of the current system and order for any radical change. Trump is not going to risk his fortune and his children's inheritance to achieve ideological goals. In the end, they all expose themselves as servants of the current order/system.

The death penalty for getting into a fight with a nigger and calling him a nigger. The death penalty.

based

Trump 2020. All others can fuck off

Antifa go fuck yourself

Did you watch that speech?

Trump is a traitor, and the retards that support him are enemies of the state.

Attached: Donald Trump.jpg (1249x1379, 239K)

He has been accused of this already, only it was a very real accusation with very real consequences. Being accused of treason because of some made up Russia bullshit ,knowing the punishment for the crime he was being accused of was death must have been quite fucking difficult to say the least.
Seeing some fucking idiot tossing the word treason around because of something he said in speech is laughable. Nothing like over reacting and getting hysterical is there, theres not a chance that you could be attempting to make things looks as bad as you possibly can is there ?
Fucking idiot.

feel free to add this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Good. This is unforgivable. Never again will I support him.

He went back on almost his entire election platform in one speech and made promises to take things even further to the deep state surveillance authoritarian direction. He betrayed his base and what he pretended to stand for.
This is really really bad for him if he wants to get reelected.
No, I'm good. Thank you memeflaggot-kun.

>sell out
That implies he was once on your side.

ME WANT SOME JEW JEW CUM

youtu.be/YHm8jiDoq4E

JUJU!

Attached: trump-jew-cum.jpg (259x195, 5K)

you people are retards. I am voting for him

We literally dont have anybody redpilled that could run for office. If literally Hitler tried to run he would get shot in the head and if we get Ron Paul 2.0 he wouldn't get voted in so some brown communist could take over america instead. Trump was really our last chance at keeping america together peacefully and that fat orange fucker just ruined it. He sucks so much jew dick now and he also panders to people that hate his fucking guts no matter what.

Attached: 1565049894870.gif (497x373, 489K)