Toronto shootings

How come this isn't all over the news?
thestar.com/news/crime/2019/08/05/five-injured-one-with-life-threatening-injuries-after-shooting-in-north-york-nightclub.html

Attached: 1563724893628.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-murder-rate-soars-to-average-94-per-day
hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/en-ca/main-st-west-shooting/?fbclid=IwAR0XP3c83qAypZHqH01YXsmte-fIArUwTfP2ZWkaRHyfoaBXvw4MgHoWp9Q
ammoland.com/2018/08/elephant-in-the-room-john-torys-grand-deflection/?fbclid=IwAR0VGR0UUIW-2X21D7AutTo1htO3BIl8BorZ9bPjKtLUiwuowlTThhuzeAI#axzz5krHaoAb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No casualties and no one cares about leafs.

You link to a news story about a nightclub shooting and it has a picture of a nigger.

Shooter was probably a muslim

Fucking leafs can't shoot for shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (616x628, 87K)

oh shit nigga I live there

North York is where all the niggers live

Source: am white person in north york

The goy fears the chosen one.

Attached: 0vohb5g8epe31.png (1017x624, 288K)

Except you fags were all over those 2 based leafs before

That's Toronto's police chief, Mark Saunders; he's based.

Also, this.

Attached: fucking leafs.png (464x527, 53K)

It's in Canada, there isn't a narrative to push because Leafs don't have important human rights to begin with

>16 people shot
>no casualties
its fake then.
seriously.

canada is collapsing

No one cares because it's all gang violence. Toronto is becoming the next Chicago with one important difference. We also have an influx of Chinese immigrants/population. They do not give a shit about PC culture or looking racist. Once they are in control of the country instead of white people- serious changes will be made.

Bookmark this post when in 2100 I'll be proven right. I won't be around to see it- but change is coming.

Unlike America which has an alliance with Israel- China is a much bigger threat for Canada. They bought up the housing market- fucked over the lower and middle classes and politicians let it happen.

(((They))) still don't know the motive for this, even though the shooter deliberately allowed an Indian to live, telling him that he wouldn't shoot him.

Also he travels to one of the whitest neighbourhoods in Toronto.

It's all so fucking tiresome.

On average 94 people per day are killed in Mexico but that does not meet the media narrative unless they are trying to justify the importation of more Democrat voters

"Mexico murder rate soars to average 94 per day"
>washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-murder-rate-soars-to-average-94-per-day

Attached: 79236487234.jpg (684x1024, 488K)

>That's Toronto's police chief
When your city gets so Africanized that you appoint a nigger to be police chief in hopes that he will get his fellow tribesman to behave, you have lost.

Nothing will tame these beasts.

Attached: cpd black history.jpg (960x539, 69K)

>take in a million people in three years
>They all go to Toronto
>Toronto becomes a bigger shit hole than it already was
>"This is not Toronto"

They say that after every heinous incident....’this isn’t Toronto’

Blah... yes it IS. Pull your head out of your asses.

That olde, white, calm, Anglo city is gone forever. Deal with it.

Attached: 827CF16A-3D3B-44B2-A8E1-A67F345FE2CF.jpg (3072x2044, 268K)

hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/en-ca/main-st-west-shooting/?fbclid=IwAR0XP3c83qAypZHqH01YXsmte-fIArUwTfP2ZWkaRHyfoaBXvw4MgHoWp9Q

>non-white

To think I admired your nation while I was growing up seeing as a model for the best system to implement for a nation.It makes me feel sad seeing such a nice country being destroyed by non Europeans.

This is NOW Toronto.

People don't want to admit it because it's just relegated to black on black. Once "white" (includes Asians) people start feeling unsafe is when the real shit will go down.

People act like the "incel van attack" was the worst thing ever because it was an attack on innocent people. It was an anomaly. You can't fix anomalies. You know how I know? Because there was a time when "gangster crime" was also an anomaly. That never got fixed and now it's "normal everyday Toronto life".

We are such a naive fucking city/country.

Whaddayamean you can't just replace the population descended from Victorian era, morally stiff "Toronto the good" with Caribana niggers and Sub Sharan Africans?

Canada stopped being a real country after electing Justin Castro

going to get annexed in the next financial crisis, when Ted Cruz is President

Forgot to add, people overlook the fact that the "Toronto shooting on Danforth" last year was part of one of the biggest coverups in Canadian history.

ammoland.com/2018/08/elephant-in-the-room-john-torys-grand-deflection/?fbclid=IwAR0VGR0UUIW-2X21D7AutTo1htO3BIl8BorZ9bPjKtLUiwuowlTThhuzeAI#axzz5krHaoAb8

TLDR: The shooting is a coverup and actually involves terrorists planning to poisoning the city's water supply killing literally everyone in Toronto.

>5 injured 1 life threatening
Please, we have gun control up here, bullets can't kill us :^)

>They say that after every heinous incident....’this isn’t Toronto’

this is insanity. literal 'you're not real' insanity