The search is over

The search is over

Attached: images.jpeg-7.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shish.info/la-grande-maison-1
vimeo.com/167169632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOAR

just post the fucking vid already shit with everyone saying they have it

Bump

Attached: 1565084692186.jpg (390x585, 36K)

Go on

What's this?

Literally nothing

Debunking of frazzledrip...

>makes thread for (you)s
already proven to be more slide content
>in all fields
op is a cuck sucking attention whore
>inb4shill

kek

how does it feel to be schizophrenic, Jow Forums?

you niggers are so pathetic, it's honestly quite comical

Attached: 1482436794839.jpg (854x944, 165K)

Q stop fucking around.

Attached: 1564447682209.gif (758x866, 479K)

Of course it was fucking shit! Doesn't help to get on the real case. =(

>shish.info/la-grande-maison-1

Allegedly there's a video of Hillary Clinton putting a powerdrill in a child's hair and tearing her hair and some of her scalp out.

Probably bullshit though.

Really Satan?

Satan denies, must be real. Bump

Thing is, there was no proof that the pic from 8ch was even related to Q in anyway whatsoever. So all this debunking is just for something that wasn't even concrete to begin with. Anons just assumed that pic was Q related and rode that narrative. This debunking literally means nothing.

I'm telling my pet demons to give you bad sleep paralysis, that's how it feels.

Is this what I think it is?

Attached: 1564973502042.jpg (500x667, 83K)

>Is this what I think it is?
fake? yup, go to about 5:42:
vimeo.com/167169632

Anytime somone "censors" an image, it is a larp.

They o it with the ayy in the desert.

Oh my god!
That poor child!

So the recent photo supposedly from the Weiner laptop was actually from some shitty art installation or theatre piece.

This recent hoax is just like the one last year where someone used that photo of a woman in a mask, claiming it was Huma Abedin in a snuff film, but a google reverse-image-search determined it was taken from a restaurant ad.

One can only assume the Deep State themselves are perpetuating these hoaxes to attempt to discredit the idea that elites have been filmed committing abuse. This is also why the concept of "Deep Fakes" suddenly appeared, out of nowhere, on the web shortly after Weiner's arrest. Unorganic shill threads, posted every hour or so on /gif/ and /b/ and other boards, imploring users to "Post your favorite Deep Fakes!" when such a phenomena, for all intents and purposes, did not previously exist on the internet.

Again, this is the Deep State trying to push the narrative that video footage of elites doing bad things is CLEARLY FAKE and should not be believed if it is leaked.

But we know such footage exists; after viewing the material on Weiner's laptop, hardened NYPD detectives wept and had to "be restrained" from leaving the building. Additionally, a search of Jeffrey Epstein's safe uncovered CD-ROM's of data with names like "Unsorted Misc Young Nudes #1".

Of course photographic and video footage of politicians and other elites raping children exists; they could not be blackmailed and controlled, without physical evidence of their crimes.

Attached: shhhh.jpg (1417x470, 390K)

I knew fazzledrip was fake to muddy the waters of pizzagate