Burn fat, not oil

Daily reminder that cars will be banned from civilians in the ethno-state.

Every fit aryan should be able to ride their bikes everywhere.

Only police officers and such are allowed to drive cars.

Attached: gun and bike.jpg (228x394, 31K)

>Winning the race war without a fast car

You're not too bright.

I predict that man will have a nice ass

> ethno state

Implying we need police lmao

Bikes cause enlarged prostate shithead

>thriving ethno state
>everyone has deformed balls
I think you have a snag

cager cope

Attached: Z7f3Zla6oRAFdCDXHW_pvj28rbcmmV5v3AQYwKcAtRE.png (600x839, 701K)

Enjoy your messed up balls

Pinarello and armalite... based

Emonda and Ak47... god tier.

A e-fatbike with trailer and large PV attached is literally an infinite off road ride. Ho chi minh trail style... unstoppable

Titor did say that bicycle fitness, proficiency, tools and spares where worth more than literally gold.

I ride an old style leather saddle.
Check your references, they're all from the 1990's and more recent. Its because everyone started riding on solid inflexible unbreathable plastic. Leather saddles have been ridden for hundreds of years, yes fucking hundreds, motherfucking knights sat on saddles made of leather and 50+ years ago all cyclists rode leather saddles. The problem is modern "everything has to be stiff as fucking shit" mentality. Thats wrong too though; some things are springs.

Im right, come at me.

Brooks?

Of course.

How difficult was the breakin and is it worth the effort in your experience?

No. Bikes are not healthy at all.

Well I ride a lot, so realistically my week long break in is the average riders 6 months. It was extremely worth it thought and I dont even flinch at breaking in another one. There are different shapes and stiffnesses to these saddle models; I like the Brooks Professional because I spint a high cadence. You need to find the model that fits your riding style.

I saw alot of brooks on bikes in Japan... seems popular

Tractors tend to your food and aid in harvesting it.
Trucks transport it.
You eat more because nothing is free, not even energy you require to transport yourself.
Good job farting up the atmosphere, retard.

Your ethnostate membership number is your Strava user id. 3 or more KOMs qualifies for automatic citizenship, obergruppen level

spotted fat fuck.

Go for another Twinkie, you obese embarrassment.

Attached: 1538421101421.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

Beyond absolute unit... he is his own SI unit.

I recommend Surly Big Fat Fuck for him.

His one titty is bigger than most beerguts

Get swole, don't roll.

What about ebikes that you still pedal?

Not always easy to cycle 100 miles in a few hours unless you cycle on an ebike that can do 35mph

Lifting is maxhomo.. the man/cycle combination is the most efficient in the entire animal kingdom.

t. Amerilard

Ebikes are accepted bro, you can be fit as fuck and going full gas on a ln ebike.. getting actual speeding tickets

Are we niggers? Technology is needed.

i see Mumen Rider upgraded.

>Every fit aryan should be able to ride their bikes everywhere.
>2019
>doesn't know about bikes

protip: bikes are battery-powered now. human-powered bikes don't sell anymore, they're a thing of the past.

I have an E bike because the hills where i live are fucking mental.

Its great because i can piss off literally everyone on the road.

The city i live in is 100 miles wide

People shit on ebikes... until they try one.

I dont have an ebike, but I have tried them and they are total cash... especially if you must be to work in time and dont need to drive.

>what's a telsa

i predict you are gay

>Ebikes are accepted
Disgusting, unless motorcycles are accepted.

Attached: MFW NO.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

Relax, this is just for energy conservation and boosting the health and fitness of the citizens.

The ethnostate will eventually colonize other solar bodies, whites ARE the originators of ALL significant technical advances.

You're quite clearly a neet or a child. There's an incredibly diverse number of jobs which require a vehicle. I drive 35000miles per year for work, for example, in business development.

Fuck you op

But he says only about civilians

Of course they would be.. hybrid electric motorcycles even better... and personal quadcopters or whatever else you can fashion in your workshop.

But I think everyone must own a bike, make it compluslory like firearms.

No banning cars.. but make a national standard bicycle (mtb form factor) that is made in economies of scale by the state and issued to every citizen... then give them tax rebates for logging significant milage. Since its a uniform design you can source parts anywhere and nobody will nick it from you.

Also it would not be exclusive, if you want a 20,000 dollar carbon special with dura-ace and zips then have at it.. but you still get issued a national standard bike.

>Its great because i can piss off literally everyone on the road.

>t.spandex

I have yet to progress to the spandex yet.

>made in economies of scale by the state and issued to every citizen
it'll be a paradise for sure, my guy

Attached: russian rooftops.jpg (640x360, 56K)

then you're not pissing off everyone so well as you could

Underrated

Some things should be studied and the best practices implemented, then mass produced for everyone. Not exclusively like communist society but as a return on the taxpayer outlays... making sure that people get at least a minimum standard of living and if produced in great quantities and with automation or by those who need work... it would be better than what is in place now.

For example, Japanese pencil manufacturer Pentel makes the finest durable mechanical pencils... just copy that design and crank them out by the millions, every school kid gets one issued. They can buy the transformers decal pencil set if they want but the broke and frugal will see a meaningful return on their taxes. Same with bikes, cars, pcs, home appliances... etc

People without jobs will be assigned to make this stuff until they can secure employment elsewhere.. of forever if they desire to do so.

Bikes would be a good start.

I am 100% sure that this is not Russia.

That is a red herring...

The Soviets had exclusive means of production... you had to go to the state, what I am suggesting would make the state a last resort or low cost alternative... with no interference with the normal market offerings or production.

Attached: 1533239609305.jpg (551x549, 35K)

Gas the bikes! Race cars now!

Whats wrong with the state stamping out ak47 clones by the millions and handing them out to every adult taxpayer? They can still buy a house full of specialty guns if they want but at least every citizen will have defensive arms and all share the same parts.

Remember this is not the 1930s any longer... we can 3d print concrete houses in a day for less than 5k and have automated manufacturing rolling household essentials off the assembly line like sausage... if we had a chance to do it our way and be free of parasites.

You're from Europe aren't you?

Based as fuck

>muh balls
Cycling DOES NOT create ball problems, unless you're a complete IDIOT. Chris Boardman and Jens Voigt are two former pro cyclists who both have 6 (six) children, so I guess you're wrong about that aren't you?

I don't think cycling CAN cause damage to your balls. It is however possible to stifle blood flow underneath your gooch, if you are a complete IDIOT sitting incorrectly with a stupid saddle position, which can cause numbness in your dick. If you point your saddle upwards, for instance (and WHY anyone would do that, I have no idea) then it might put pressure on your gooch. Basically just make sure you are sitting on your sit bones and that's all there is to it. You can even buy saddles with grooves / gaps in the middle, thus COMPLETELY ELIMINATING any chance of putting pressure on your gooch. So yes, cycling is NOT the cause of dick problems - being a fucking idiot is. None of the pro riders EVER have problems because they know how to sit on a fucking saddle properly.

>no arguments
Fat cager faggots detected

Or do both, pic related

Lol

Attached: the chad cyclist : the virgin cager.png (890x800, 938K)

The UK is tiny, if you live within 25-35 miles of a city a high end ebike is technically good enough, it would literally take less than an hour to commute.

will the ethnostate make my commute shorter?

Inline skates are better for cities.

No thief problem (OK maybe not an issue in an ethnostate).
No parking problem.
Easy storage.

Very underrated I had a hearty kek cheers user

I didn’t even know there was a possibility for this...
Literally never riding another bike again in my life. Fuck thats shit, we have plenty of transportation available

There are 3k ebikes that are basically dirtbikes with pedals that do 100miles range in economy mode and 30miles in sport mode, top speed around 50mph.

Can be used, on road and offroad, cost like 25c to recharge.

>pic related.

Attached: Ebikebeast.jpg (800x533, 98K)

My opinion is motorcycles that are less than 400cc and cars with engines smaller than 1.6 are done within 20 years.

It's a meme because some retard in the 60s rode an endurance race without padding or something.
You don't sit on your balls when riding a bike.
Meanwhile 90% of handegg players get serious brain damage during their career.

There is no problem, unless you are sitting in a very stupid way like I said. Like I said, pro cyclists do not get problems because they know how to sit on a bike properly. Most people know how to sit on a bike properly too. Just don't angle your saddle up and you will be fine.

nobody fucking cares about your masochism saddlefag. just kys already.

I can only imagine a bunch of you rollerblading faggots zooming on the sidewalk unable to stop and smashing into pedestrians. At least bicycles have brakes, and can operate in a designated cycle lane or even on the road. Bicycles are still gay as fuck but not nearly as queer as a set of rollerblades. Can’t take someone serious with a set of wheels on their feet.

The chad v neck

e-bikers will all get the rope.

Attached: PICT0012.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Is that a bicycle made for Gumby?

i still want a velomobile

Attached: a4.jpg (500x333, 121K)

Plenty of ways to stop, you need to do some research.
Here we can choose footpaths or roads so can go anywhere.
Only lemmings care so much about strangers.

>4 hour charge time
nice concept but shitty in practice unless you are just going to work and back with it.

Attached: Gumby-and-Pokey-Poseable-Figures-Set-of-2-root-4513_4513_1470_1.jpg_Source_Image.jpg (1470x1470, 93K)

Working on a bike that you can ride for 50 miles (80km) or more is so satisfying. I quite like the feeling because while you can hack it on a department store bike, even learning the basics and doing a minimal amount of work on your bike (even if it's JUST a new seat, or tires) makes a world of difference. MTB with road tires is kingly if you're doing urban trekking, fite me. No better exercise than bike rucking, god damn.

Best whitey combo is a mountain bike in the back of a 4x4 ute (or F150 if you live in freedomworld).

>cager cope
What kind of turbo-faggot even says shit like this?

Hello friends,

I wish I could be a full time biker, unfortunately I currently work 90km (55 miles) from home. So I am a full time cager.

I want to switch jobs again soon though, last year I rode to work 20 miles every day that was great.

pic related, my latest bicycle.

Captcha: Select all bicycles

Attached: IMG_20190728_092541.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

What if a black man stole my bike

plus: sporty girls ride bikes too

Attached: 009463_1427484f89_p.jpg (2628x2592, 810K)

I hate it when a black man steals my bike. It's pretty common though

Nah Ill dab on bike cucks in my green electric car

Raar kleurtje.

Day of the Spoke will come!

Attached: hitler-youth.jpg (500x355, 37K)

Bikes are for emasculated faggots.

Tight hot polyester pants + hard seat + non-stop cardio = LIMP DICK FAGGOT

Biker face is a thing. Might as well cut off your nuts.

>Winning the race war
No such thing. You can lose but you can never win.

Bruised ego purple

that's a long cat

Bikes are for fags. See you out on the roads memeflag.

>what did you say about me you lil cager cuck faggot?

Attached: gustaaf-van-slembrouck-smoking.jpg (1000x1000, 579K)

looks like the old kowloon city. It's a park now

>seething cager faggot can't cope
LMAO

>Ignored Germany

Imagine being a fat cuckolded cager faggot. Sad!

Attached: robert forstemann.jpg (595x595, 92K)

ethnostate sounds like an insufferable faggot country then

I used to see a slim lanky biker peddling around the neighborhood. His wife left him for another man

Surly master race approved

kek, nice way to trigger the amerifats

The Quadfather

You stupid nigger, come to Texas and tell us how great your precious bike is.

I'd e-tap that