Do you think she realizes she’s the Gavrilo Princip of the 21st century...

Do you think she realizes she’s the Gavrilo Princip of the 21st century? This entire timeline happened because she wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

Attached: 4DAD67E7-01BD-40EE-BC35-CD0BBCE5D471.jpg (2500x1667, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6aYR_mhjOw
youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post feet

I don't know who this is, but I can tell by the hollow look in her eyes, she sucked alot of cock to get wherever she is now.

>Gavrilo Princip
the literally who?? of the 21st century?

Attached: Five.png (424x600, 132K)

Shes just a dumb slut, who cares

Does seeing a picture of her make anyone else feel sick?

Attached: 1555978967500.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>jew accidentally admitting bosnia assasination was a psyop by a polish jew to enable britain to conqer the levant and establish isreal

sloppy job mossad

Guy who killed Franz Ferdinand. Started a little event called the Emu War.

yikes

Listen to dan Carlin noob

Attached: 9CC4E8F9-2FA8-4888-A481-CAFBA30A36F2.jpg (640x603, 103K)

Reminder that 5 adult men put their career is jeopardy to stuff that ugly sow.

Attached: F9A24DCD-2EF1-4CAA-8D06-843310788FAD.png (1280x1122, 692K)

Tits or GTFO, chelsea

Not even 120...

>Israelimutt education

they don't teach us anything about WW1 here
they only teach us about WW2 and muh holocaust from grade 1 nonstop

who bitch this is?

I hear the first word they teach you to spell in school is "holocaust".

Who the fuck is gavrilo? some hohol faggot?

it's שואה
literally anudda shoa

also no
the first word they teach is
שקל

holy fuck you're right!

The walking concoction of STDs known as Zoe Quinn. The people she slept with gave positive reviews of her "game" Depression Quest without declaring their prior relations. Thus starting the Emu War. Or was it Gamergate. I don't know.

>doesn't know who Gavrilo Princip was
>believes WW2 started in 1941
yep, it all checks out.

Close. A Serbian gypsy

Oh, THAT srs bsns, okay. Thx.

I bet she did eat the cake. In record time.

If I check the catalog will I find a duplicate?

it's Zoe Quinn. Aka The Literally Who that kicked off GamerGate which lead to a big push back against left wing politics in media amongst younger men.

A post this retarded could only be written by an amerimutt
Get off the internet for a while

Do you understand that you live in temporarily deoccupied area?
ok. but strange name.

>slept with Zoe Quinn
>Men

pick one

You wish, Aliosha.

>Aliosha
youtube.com/watch?v=y6aYR_mhjOw

Was gamergate really this big?

It set things in motion, that's all. Just like the shooting of Franz Ferdinand

It was to expose the hypocrisy of women being in shit they didn't belong cause all they do is suck dick to get ahead thus washing out the real talent but unfortunately they just used it against everyone else because of "bullying" some poor whore and since everyone is a beta cuck they all rolled over and now they go around just calling everyone incels thus further alienating all the real talent

Attached: sdk;jfdf.jpg (1161x1649, 89K)

>who bitch this is?
Imagine not knowing who Godess Zoe is but knowing about an obscure serbmutt fag

Attached: 1487777818308.jpg (769x1024, 119K)

I thought it was about ethics on gaming journalism?

I meant everything I said
Fuck niggers
fuck jews
fuck spics
fuck woman
fuck everyone

I just wanted to play some GOD DAMN VIDEO GAMES

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

She was a glorified straw that broke the camel's back.

Reminder..

>Female autists still have lots of sex

>Male autists get nothing

Attached: download (1).jpg (1252x1252, 167K)

if we're gonna be totally honest here, upon receiving affirmative consent, i wouldnt mind fucking her in the mouth and up the shit hole with my big dick.

Attached: 1528342842662.gif (476x508, 452K)

Attached: 1495077005804.jpg (901x1200, 129K)

It was actually about gaming journalists taking a huge shit on their own customers

Yeah that was my point, she had none and just fucked a bunch of fags to get shit that she didn't deserve

I can't blame you
she's cute and perfect

Attached: 1505971433365.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

yeah, kinda odd that its was 2014 when I started getting redpilled and it began with the "debunking feminism" videos during gamergate

Lmao

>first word they teach is shekel
Based kike

Attached: 1564059261798.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

lol
You ever get the impression you are batting for the wrong team?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU

I think 9/11 is a bigger explanation of our timeline but yes, gamergate made tons of young men interested in politics.

You might want to crack a book and lurk a little. Maybe read the Jow Forums requested reading plus as much history as you can get read. You know if you're swimming in a school of fish make sure you understand there are sharks in the water.

Attached: 1556320547076.png (510x546, 24K)

I've always wanted to hate-bang that purple-haired bitch.

Seems like your as victimised by this whole thing as us. Do they tell you everyone in the world hates Jews from a young age?

breddy gud balkan gypsy music, thx.

>feet
stop trying to normalize your silly little fetish

>obscure
This kike's historical priorities.
getaloadofthisguy.jpg

looool

pretty often.

I like the way you articulate.

it's implied from very early on. mostly that you need to keep away from (non-jews) because it isn't safe.

Attached: 1547402142550.jpg (632x488, 75K)

I have never seen such a hollowing 1000 cock stare until now.

>to get shit that she didn't deserve
Like what? I get that it was all about the dishonesty in video games media/journalism but Zoe Quinn didn't get anything out of her fucking some random dudes. Except internet fame when all the spergs started freaking out. She was a literal WHO before that.

Yes, slightly vommie indeed.

Please tell me your joking? One is some dumb whore, the other was no better but set off a chain of events that completely changed the world.

>the other was no better but set off a chain of events that completely changed the world.
Indeed
Zoe's influence will be discussed thousands of years from now.

Attached: 1565061120864.jpg (352x352, 23K)

would impregnate/10
After that only anal

Attached: ee1d670006215b568bcda08049d5ecab5c59b908eed71a20cb79824966db1a96.jpg (901x1200, 210K)

Hey faggot, the entire reason Trump got elected started with her. Reality right now is the way it is because of this disgusting slut.

cringe

all this shit was going to happen anyways, the root cause is capitalism

Get off this planet kike

israeli shitposting rivals australian

not really she only sucked a few dicks, then cried about it when people found the receipts, then shitload of faggots thoguht that if they give her money/fame she would suck their dicks, and thus she road the money train all the way to the UN

Attached: 1472843566963.png (610x421, 388K)

It's "Eat her cake and have it too"

Did you learn nothing from Ted?

>gamergate gets b& on 4/pol/ and most extreme elements of 4/pol/ move over to 8/pol/
>8/pol/ becomes very radical
>if anyone does anything (mass shooting to trolling hwndu) it came from 8/pol/
>mass shooters come to view 8/pol/ as place to be and place to post their manifestos
that it? someone fill in the cracks?

Zoe Quinn started the great divide in the millennial-male population:

>Insanely desperate men with no shame, let's call them orbiters
>Men with grace, honor, and standards - who look to the future

Basically, what happened is super desperate orbiter men will do literally anything for some 4/10 pussy. Anything. Will they say that the male gender is evil, destructive, violent, etc. for some pussy? Yes.

Will they convince an ugly, 3/10 cow that she should start a world-wide campaign against the 'misogyny in gaming' that she experienced when people found out she was sleeping with game journalist orbiters in return for favors for the game she made? Yes.

That's because an orbiter's entire life revolves around tricking women into fucking him. This lifestyle is inherently reflective with the lifestyle of a successful, balanced man. He can sleep with women easily, but chooses not to (for his own reasons). The orbiter does not see it that way: any sex obtained by any manner is his goal.

With that being said - what do you think happens when this divide occurs? Some call it a civil war but it's worldwide. Loser orbiters with no standards vs winner normal guys. The orbiters are in direct opposition to men who want a traditional relationship.

Women love favors. Women love men with standards more. But women can be tricked with favors + lies from orbiters.

I believe women have caught on since then, realizing that orbiters actually don't have much to offer besides lies and favors. Women have begun a slow retreat back to men with standards. But undesirable women will always be against us.

Sides:
>Men with standards
>Women with standards (very few of these, but growing)
vs
>Orbiters
>Ugly/obese/old women
>Pop culture and God's Chosen

how can she be at fault when gg just kept doubling down on their autism instead? its objectively our fault

We truly live in interesting times.

Attached: GG Zoe.png (1370x821, 213K)

>Like what?
Publicity and "social media" points from other roasties and beta cucks

She got positive reviews for the game she made from beta orbiters she slept with in the journalist community.

When she was caught she thought she could ride the feminist-political-wave during that time and claim victory over 'gamers' (aka the average guy). a massive defeat politically if you think about it, in an era when anything majority white/male was heavily demonized.

gg was like the first real battle, and awakening

well, to be a Gavrilo Princip she must do it for actually proper reasons, and not self-interest

>doesn't know who's the most based man ever

You just proved the point of my post. She gained NOTHING from sleeping with the guy until the spergs starting freaking out and made her internet famous. Had that not happened she would have continued to be a literal WHO that made a shitty free to play text based game that no one would have played. You idiots gave her fame not the dudes she fucked. If you really cared about ethics in the video game media you would have started this shit years before when Gertsmann was fired from gamespot for his Kane and Lynch review.

I got drunk, did blow with and fucked Zoe at a Con, circa 2016.

Did you sleep on history classes? I thought you had better education than 56%'ers.

>ranting about videogames online
>career

pick one

>She gained NOTHING

She gained fame and positive reviews for her game which went viral despite being a piece of shit text-game with no graphics.

>If you really cared about ethics in the video game media you would have started this shit years before when Gertsmann was fired from gamespot for his Kane and Lynch review.

We cared more about traditional relationship values and lies more than video games. That's the dichotomy. Video games are entertainment nothing more. We KNOW for a fact ALL entertainment is pozzed.

The only difference is - here - we had proof, and someone who was willing to fight us head on.

Zoe Quinn came after us remember. She wanted to be the figurehead (along with Anita Sarkeesian) that would take on "white male gamers" that the media was already starting a campaign against in all forms.

So what's your deal? She got famous? Her game went viral? Yeah because she wanted to be the one to start the fight.

How's she doing now? She looks awful, she may have been famous for a minute, but I doubt it was worth it. She's a miserable person and always will be.

There's more to life (and this situation) than fame and money user.

The game that destroyed the world.

Attached: ss2.jpg (847x385, 168K)

They put their employers looking at gutter. Gaming news outlets lost big time due to the happening. Virtually all of 'em have down sized since then, but it is also about venture capital money starting to run out on not that profitable new media news sites.

She didn't get reviews, just few mentions then major game publications, when her shitty html excuse of game was on greenlight and got it published on steam for free.

absolutely not true Depression Quest got reviews on Kotaku, rockpapershotgun, among others.

She didn't gain fame from the reviews. She was a NOBODY who made a game about depression and the one kotaku guy she fucked said it was a good game in a review. She didn't gain fame until her ex posted that huge wall of text online. Had that not happened no one would have given two shits about her or her game. You stupid fucks gave her her 15 minutes of fame.

Sex doesn't = happiness you cumbrained fuck

>You stupid fucks gave her her 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah and how'd it work out for her? She's still miserable, now she's obese, and looks like hell.

Who cares?

We gained way more than she did. We're organized now, and so is the enemy.

It's white males vs undesirable women, undesirable men, and the media establishment.

Imagine giving some roastie enough credit for your own misery.

in sweden we call them "lanhoror" aka lan-whores before gaming became mainstream guess we were right all along again MIGA! modern helen of troy for beta males

>now she's obese
Most recent pic someone posted on /v/ of her a few months or so ago shows she has been lifting and is now a muscle girl.

Not my point.
Useless males get nothing useless females get a career in video games and a string of relationships just for existing.

Yeah she looked fucking disgusting.

She's a beta-male-fuck-pig who thought she could take on the average male.

>there are *still* leftists who talk about GG like it was this horrifying even of the past

Holy shit does being honest give you brain bleeds or something? Can you even answer that or bad shit happens? Can we use a blinking system?

Attached: 1438930860045.jpg (640x640, 62K)

That post comes off to me like you dilate yourself