America sucks

Refute this, you can’t

Attached: 3AEE104A-9699-42D2-83B7-D3FEDFDB567F.jpg (1440x2316, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc78yPv_ztM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not extend the right to healthcare AND guns and freedom and privacy etc rathar than taking it away

Easy, he's just bullshitting.

The US is one weird fucking country.
The next war the US will have is with Canada for insulin

look who's talking favela chimp

>giving guns
>i'm a moron who thinks rights means giving free shit

I can't

You should self reflect. Before you come out after the big boy. Besides when castles? Try fort retard there is a difference.

You know I am right
Once the Insulin in the USA gets a little more expensive than it already is you will have a 50,000 mobility scooter strong caravan heading its way into Canada.

I've never lived anywhere else but I love it here.

Abortiom being illegal is good. Mothers being able to murder their young is the pinnacle of a fucked up society. If you can't understand this just kill yourself. Your reasoning capacity as a sentient bring is fucking gone kike.

All Europeans are cucks who don't understand the importance of guns held by the people

God I hope it's not a bong.

So shitty every third worlder tries to come here!

America does suck.

But not for the reasons this sucker lists.
Nothing a second Civil War won't fix.

have you ever lived in another state?

True...they believe the bullshit then get sorely disappointed when they came face to face with the American reality

Every person that thinks America sucks comes from a whiter or more ethnically homogeneous country yet they can't see that hispanic immigration and blacks are the main reasons why America is getting worse. Pure cognitive dissonance

Let’s nuke USA

Attached: F60C5F6D-36B2-4720-AAB4-7AAF187577CE.png (972x1599, 2.93M)

The only people that think America is shit are people that haven't been there, in other words uncultured, ignorant people that haven't traveled. Its easily the best place in the world, the only reason I'm not there is because my life is here.

>2nd post about insulin

get off this board reddit boomer faggot

Attached: 7B537FFC-8083-4E99-9410-E2E9D3C3B9FC.jpg (1483x1668, 2.66M)

I think it has more to do with what people imagine the US is like vs what it really is.

go jab your ass you obese fuck, you are getting cranky

A Leaf boomer probably wrote that, and therefore should be ignored.

But that's the way I like it OP

I grew up in the Washington DC suburbs and moved to San Antonio Texas when I was 18. I like San Antonio way more than Virginia.

Then they dont leave

>America only looks good to americans
Why are there so many mexicans coming then?

Whats funny is when I was growing up in Virginia I loved it and I was still living with my parents and was all mad we were moving but looking back everybody in that whole DC suburban sprawl are just assholes. I couldn't believe the difference in just overall attitude towards eachother from there and here.

True because they end up getting trapped.
Most if not all illegals think they will make it big in the US, send lots of money back and eventually retire and move back to their own countries.

But once they have kids, that plan is over. The children become "american"...they come to enjoy the decadent lifestyle to the great dismay of the parents.

>go jab your ass you obese fuck, you are getting cranky

the projection with this flag larper is severe

lost all right to say anything after writing "look who you elected"

This is what your brain is like on mainstream media, the only people who think like this are literal facebook normies

Smells a lot like jealousy

This.

yes, I experienced the same. My dad was a Brazilian diplomat, I got to live in Vermont, Maine and California.

Maine was fucking comfy but so fucking cold
Vermont is the twilight zone
California was the 7th circle of hell

Whenever I encounter one of your fellow leafs in the wild they always talk about how great Canada is

But I can only ever think back to pic related

Attached: 1532355409304.png (1306x1238, 227K)

Australian I think

try contributing to the thread instead of fantasizing about Brazilian men

It's like he's only ever skimmed headlines

Why are Europeans so eager to spread their soft totalitarianism? Like we do not want any fuck off

tldr fuck off whore

can confirm this, they have no clue how absurd their shithole looks from the outside

Stop shitting up my top tier thread

STOP FALLING FOR OBVIOUS D&C shill threads

SAGE

Attached: 1562312944527.jpg (480x480, 24K)

This is a cope mechanism. Since our countries are shit and we don't have any rights, leftards want the whole world to be as equal as them, they want every country to have the same totalitarian laws so that no one in the world can have the rights they don't have.

I like the dive bars and the bourbon though.

We don't have 50 year mortgages
We have the right to self defense
The best medical care in the world, but you have to pay for it
Lowest taxes of any western nation
Lower unemployment rates too
The rant you posted, aside from being from reddit (where you should return to) is nothing but a european liberal ranting about why we should be as shitty as them. I don't give a fuck if a roastie can't get her 5th abortion on demand. Our cops are the way they are because we have a massive amount of feral niggers who could probably invade and subdue many european countries. Gun murders, yeah that's niggers again. Our homeless are 90% junkies who refuse services because the shelter doesn't want people doing drugs there.
Bleeding heart europeans don't know shit. There's a reason why we didn't want to be european anymore.

Shit bait
Abortion isn't illegal
Debt only stays on your credit for 7 years
It's illegal to feed homeless people because they flock like seagulls. Look at seattle, sf, la, etc
Those gun murders are gang bangers. Live by the sword die by the sword

Redditfags are by in large retards

As a non-american, I can confirm that this is what we all think. short of a complete national collapse there's no way in hell I'd go to america for any length of time.

God bless, Pierre

I can taste the jealousy hahaha

Sounds like city slicker problems.

This onions fart sniffer does not speak for me.

Abortion is murder.
Guns are banned in brazil and we have 64k murders PER YEAR.
"police shoots blacks" oh yeah? They've killed more whites in the last year and they have bodycams that won't let them lie/kill indiscriminately.
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. You can't force people to pay for your health care.

Pot. Kettle. 'Nuff said.

So why do you all keep trying to move here?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/?noredirect=on

I read a story the other day about a boy who shit talked prince harry and his nigger online. Story said the kid got prison time. I can go to @RealDonaldTrump and call him a jew loving faggot and nothing will happen, aside from some boomers and true believer polacks calling me a cuck.
As an american, that's huge to me.

Good we’re trying to keep the Muslim population down we have enough niggers and spics as it is

>shitting up
did my humorous post trigger you?

Nah man

I accidentally wandered too far outside my usual/containment sub and saw this, just wanted to know what people thought

>call trump a jew loving faggot
do it, post proof.
LOL

Idk, in a certain way I think it is inevitable for anyone who is feebleminded. They see a problem and they just screech “gubmint fix it!” Having a dispute with your wife? Instead of trying to fix it themselves they screech that phrase. The government has encroached every sector of life with this faggotry, it is only worse elsewhere. Feeblemindedness for you right there, I often fantasize about living in the 1840s on the frontier in Missouri or Arkansas, I do not have to fill out forms just to live, or pay egregious taxes, or have to send my children to government daycare camps.

I can’t blame France or anyone else, you are the real French, or at least you have the soul of France, unlike Macron and others. Thanks for sharing your perspective pal.

America is a shithole everyone knows it. Shit hole made of plastic and fake people. A real plastic shitbox with a hole in it.

There are black and hispanic cops, that is bullshit. Our homeless are fucked up, nobody knows how to fix that shit, but people who like being homeless migrate to where homeless friendly places, colorado, seattle, california. We elected him over hillary clinton, so what. Castles cound still be a good defense tool with some modern advancements at least for area security. If an traffic accident will put you in debt your whole life probably should think about getting some insurance, or take a bus.

Another thing, if you're useful in america. aka Go to school for a non meme degree, you can make more money than pretty much anywhere in the world. Euros always talk about how their college is free. Do they literally accept anyone? Because american colleges do. Where you might not get a chance because you were a fuckup in high school or had some life problems, you can get that 2nd chance in america, hell 3rd 4th and 5th chances. Are you going to have to pay for part of it, sure but there is opportunity here. I was talking to a german the other night here on pol, he said to get a job cooking in a restaurant it was a 3 year trade certification. Holy shit, here you just walk in and ask for a job. Things are just different here and it's hard for people that haven't lived here to understand.

And the secondary excuse of abortions for cases of "rape" largely apply to blacks and Mexicans so really....
>problems in the United States are boiled down to 4 problems
>black violence
>Mexican violence
>Jewish healthcare/economy
>whites letting the above three cohabitate without expelling their lot

Oh but if only they'd go back after being so "sorely disappointed" haha

they can, at any time, take their kids with them

The kids don't want to leave, that is the point.

Imagine it this way. You live in Ohio and decide to go to California because you want to be an actor. You end up working in a restaurant, knock up some waitress and have a few goblins...try getting your SJW children to move back to Ohio.

>can't call Mexico a shithole
>can call America a shithole
hmmm

Mid 30s American male here.

I've lived as an alien resident in Asian countries for 5 years working for a major oil company. I've traveled for work or leisure to every continent except the shit one with the penguins.

My income is min 5x that of a local hire that's got more experience / better educated than me on paper.

The company tries to do so much to make life here enjoyable. 10 weeks vacation anually. Cash for air travel. Per diem for food. Company car. Top notch housing and all bills paid.

It's still not enough to make it worth being away from the USA. I count the days until I can peace out of this place. Buy a home in cash and shread my passport.

America has its faults no doubt but it's still the best.

Far from true. USA has south american migration, primarily. Europe has african, eastern europe and middle east, (and also far east) migration because it's simply a question of being easier than crossing an ocean.

First worlders the rest of the west, don't really go live in America, for many reasons, some cited in the post of OP.
I'll enlighten you with a simple example:
French scientists would be paid way more if they went to work in America, some do but a big portion won't, or simply go back to France, for one reason: quality of life.
That's a fact.
USA can be great in many regards. But in some areas, there's a lot of work to be done. Quality of life for the average individual is not great in the US, when compared to other rich countries. That's one of the most important symptoms that shit is wrong.

Not shitting on americans, or the US, but you guys can really do better, and starting to lag behind the curve in some aspects.
Too violent and crime ridden. To much drugs. Legal corruption on massive scales. 1 Dollar = 1 Vote... many many more points but I'd be here all day if I listed them

It's fashionable to hate whoever is on top, with all their wrongdoings being published daily while none of the prositive things get talked about.

Then why do the never leave unless forced to?

>As an outsider I type like your typical college lefty

>your

That image makes Americans seem redpilled as fuck, retarded fucking yurocucks and their bizarre love for abortion, foreigners and the obsessive sentiment that they're getting mistreated in the countries they CHOSE to immigrate to makes me wish I had been born American

maybe someday there will be other countries to live in

Yes it's horrible here, please stay where you are.

Attached: 1564170542412.png (900x1005, 1.32M)

>muh cities
America is not about its cities. Only rootless cosmopolitans care about those overpriced, crime-infested shitboxes.

Attached: cities.png (1828x914, 1.86M)

America is a fucking joke, and the reason why is cuckservatives have sold their souls for a dollar bill

Attached: 61yqyFVHmKL._SL1055_.jpg (1055x722, 56K)

>your cops keep shooting black people wtf
>your cities have hundreds of gun murders each year
They can't put 2 and 2 together, huh

Attached: 1505264149354.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

written by a guy that has to dodge the aloha snackbars every week

Most of Japan's Michelin stars are for Japanese food

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc78yPv_ztM

-Abortion isn't illegal
-Women, of course, only get harassed in the US
-Cops are only incompetent in the US
-I wonder who commits these murders
-Police are only corrupt in the US
-Cool
-Healthcare is good; it being expensive doesn't make it not-good
-We don't give guns to every single person

>The Constitution should be done away with due to when it was written

Oh, boy.

All i know is i couldnt write that much about whatever armpit of a country hes from

Aren't the democrats the ones pushing for an eternal war?
And bro, cuckservatives? The left really has 0 originality,stealing insults from the other group and throwing it back at them is pretty weak.

I'm sorry I don't speak Algerian.

And yet they come...

The truth is s force of nature.

Why is there no Canadian cusine?

>-14 votes
For once Reddit was alright.

>half the complaints are big-city centric
hmmmm

I think this country used to mean something but we got it in our heads that we had to solve every small crisis in the world which fucked up our sense of identity. Of course that only gets compounded by a political system where the only difference between the two major parties is the color of a tie yet people still get into an ideological frenzy over literal fringe issues that never get solved because the moment one party does something its an election where they get booted out of office for the other party to come in and undo/redo whatever. Of course with that stated the rise of populism shouldn't be a surprise, and as much as I hate it I don't hate trump (though his policies on Isreal and how he seems proud that he doesn't know what he's doing is irksom) I hate what he's shown the world, he's shown how little divirsity works, how much of a mess socially and politically we are and we've lost any shred of dignity we knew we never had but you niggas didn't. I don't know what I want from the world anymore, I thought we were on the right track but now I realize we never were I don't know what that is anymore and thats the most damaging part I think

The world went to hell on 9/11, even as far back as 1914.

Why are they always hating on the healthcare

>quoting reddit
And here I thought memeflaggot couldn't sink any lower

Attached: 1558825382334.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

I'm well aware the world's been fucked for far longer than I've been alive but I at least thought we were supposed to keep up appearances about wanting, or at least trying to make it better. Has it always been this bad or is this just the internet showing us that the mystery of what someone is thinking is far better than knowing exactly what some random fuck is thinking anonymously?