Shithole

incest isle-monkey shithole

Attached: shithole.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

True.

But you aren't any better.

No western country is worse or better off.
We are all cucked and causing infighting like this retarded thread is why we won't get anywhere.

thanks for starting two world wars and killing millions of white people

Take a stand you faggots.
For heritage, nation, culture and race.

Attached: The West, revived.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Yeh you can burn that one. This is the only flag I recognise.

Attached: .jpg (570x570, 32K)

Attached: inbreeding-gradient-europe-d.png (1251x945, 395K)

Churchill was a freemason and killed his own people

Attached: jewchill.jpg (215x287, 13K)

freemasonic paedophile paki nigger kiked-up shithole, a nest of vipers, thieves, murderers, usurers
- the 8th circle of hell, mordor itself

thats how i see it anyway

>half american

well there you go

Based Frenchie.

>half American
>1/8 Chereokee
>literal amerimutt

True. Everything he did, was orders from his kike masters the Rothschilds. Here is a massive redpill on all those blaming us for imperialism. It was the Rothschilds that led it, and profited from it in their manors now. Our elites however sold themselves to them. It was not our fault for all the atrocities, it was the Rothschilds.

You aren't any better Kraut. Instead of pakis raping women and shilling for a caliphate, you have sandniggers instead.

Nice D&C thread merchant

Attached: 1563443231661.png (249x386, 283K)

Easy there Hans, UK has great things like, well, I can't remember but I'm sure it has great things.

Scottish people! They are nice and are manly enough to wear skirts without anyone's doubting on their sexuality.

Attached: 1509463197001.jpg (938x798, 179K)

Cause and effect.

Attached: 21D2D3B4-B9DA-412C-A099-3305C376BE58.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

Based and the correct answer

I am guessing an englishman pissed in your cornflakes.

The working class women in our country are particularly repulsive, far more than any other white country.
However -
Upper middle class Brits are based and less self-hating than Kraut bastards.
I’m in the upper middle class, so luckily I don’t have to hang around with the great unwashed

Attached: 74EECB74-F220-4B04-B943-BD2822966135.jpg (767x431, 36K)

Yeah, Europe is dying and you attack fellow Europeans....KYS hans

Reminder that they attempted 3 assassinations on queen Victoria because she's was getting to big for her shoes and they needed her to get in line.

>The working class women in our country are particularly repulsive, far more than any other white country.

Have you been to Australia?

Churchill was in debt to them as well.

Yeah my dad redpilled me on that years ago. Also handed down to me his 1970 printed protocols of Zion.

Good dad

Yeah he's based as fuck, doesn't know how to use the internet, never sent an email, and people think you need to browse Pol for 3 years to get clued up lol.

Despite this my two older brothers are NPC as fuck. Go figure.

We are less inbred than the Germans hahahahahaha

Attached: c31.png (600x630, 423K)

Germans did that to themselves