What the fuck is happening?

>first the shootings
>china is viewed as a currency manipulator
>infinity chan is blocked (just use tor lol)
>one of Russia's old hydrogen bombs went off in russian territory
It is only Tuesday.

Attached: 1561207531030.jpg (400x400, 35K)

If you haven’t figured out it’s the end you’re a rumplestiltskin OP

august will be the month of the third temple

september with be 6 million part 2

Are you dumb? That explosion couldn't look further from a nuclear explosion. Nukes are characterized by intense, blinding lights, none of that in the videos.
Also
>one of the worst days ever on Wall Street
>SK and US start joint military excercises, prompting NK to launch test missiles

Did you not listen to the word of dear St. Tarrant?
A C C E L E R A T I O N

>you’re a rumplestiltskin OP
What? you cunts really are some loser incels hey?

CRASH THE MARKETS!!!
DEMOLISH THE SYSTEM!!!

It's really fucking happening.

Attached: pete buttgey.jpg (88x124, 2K)

>infinity chan is blocked (just use tor lol)
doesn't work

Wait, what? New testing? Whats the story here?

I've heard the climax could be this weekend but I'm not saying it as fact because I don't want to be that guy

Attached: 51DAdjnmaeL.jpg (339x500, 37K)

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

The deep state is kicking and screaming because of whats being unearthed with Epstein. This is only the beginning, sadly.

wait what?

See

He's a retard. One of the ammo storages exploded, probably due to some retard doing something deserving Darwin Award.. They say army wanted to scrub it years ago but it keep being postponed.

amen

Let us pray

Attached: 981351B1-ED65-47D2-A402-E108AEF70FA7.jpg (411x528, 19K)

It's not a nuke.
Uran 14 is a vehicle, not a radioactive element.
How could you possibly have uranium isotopes that light anyway? Use your head.

Attached: hammer.jpg (807x605, 145K)

You're right. August is getting hot too!

>Use your head.
Check his flag, this is max output he can achieve.

?

Hah, good point. Poor fella.

Nah, it's being misreported by a Jew who doesn't speak Russian.
A depot of conventional ammunition, probably artillery shells, went up and they are evacuating people because of falling debris, risk of fires, and risk of secondary explosions.
Uran-14 is an armored vehicle used emergencies like this. Not entirely unlike those remote controlled robots the cops use when someone forgets his bag at the bus stop. But bigger.
Remember when finding a bag like that just made you hand it over to the busdriver so it could go to the lost and found?

Anyway, uranium has a standard weight of 238 and some change. There's no such thing as uranium-14 and it's quite frankly embarrassing that an adult would not know this.

WORLD WAR 3
the US, EU and JP vs korea, china and russia

Epstein is going to drop BIG names so they are manufacturing more crises to buy time.

Attached: 1A8F7D27-39EA-4E2D-928E-A82760FFFE54.jpg (1024x574, 69K)

Wouldn't it be easier to just kill him?
Don't tell me they can arrange a Walmart shooting but they can't arrange a little somethingsomething in Epstein's prison food.
I wonder what they're feeding him actually. Probably not the same slop as your average dope dealer.

When south koreans sided with the "allies" then figured out the westerners were corrupt as shit :^)

whilst amerikikes are corrupt as shit that doesnt negate the fact that south korea is ruled by a cult of powerful women all around the world

>(just use tor lol)
Tor is blocked on Infinity, you can only lurk with tor
Also the .onion site is not a fork

tell me more, also the shooting is result of pushing white males down, china will grow larger, chan is part of infowars and tell me about the bomb

What?

>every nuke is the same size

Attached: 1507517100197.png (645x729, 42K)

See

>nukes are real
>but they havent been used for over 70 years
ok lol

You're knee-deep in pussy, aren't you?

I’ve wondered this too, but wouldn’t you have a safety plan in case someone threatens to kill you? Like for instance videos are dropped by a certain somebody to the media and other places of CP and satanism it Epstein is killed? Just like a certain someone is protecting Richard Branson on the same regard?

>every large explosion MUST be nuclear

sensible chuckle.jpg

They go through all the effort of making an atomic bomb that is weaker than a regular cheap ass bomb... (toiletfullofshitinthehead.png)

How retarded are you, exactly?

Attached: 1564810196427.jpg (742x745, 74K)