India just cucked Pakistan

The man above literally does 4d chess. He actually does it.

Solved a 70 year problem and took back most of Kashmir in a few weeks after getting reelected.

Pakistan is doing nothing. They're begging trump to intervene. Lol are burgers ready to die for pakistan?

Not one world leader has condemned India. Pakistan's currency is expected to fall another 40% this year.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-043022_Chrome.jpg (1058x660, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanakya
indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/savitri-devi-hitlers-priestess-lord-vishnu-1372736-2018-10-22
youtube.com/watch?v=gUpuIpPtB_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's sounds like he is asking for terrorist attacks

Huh.

Who is he?

so basically nothing new, they just continue what theyve already been doing?

the chanakya of our generation

Fuck off pajeet.

This
You have to go back

Gandhi.

Fuck off pajeet no one cares about your two shithole countries.

Based.

we are your fathers

Attached: swastika-1.jpg (700x400, 19K)

>No, I am your father.
vs
>Luke, I am your father.
Who remembers the second line from Star Wars? They claim it is the first line and everyone heard incorrectly.

your elites are our dirty half blood 250th cousins we do not like to talk about.

(ㆁᴗㆁ)(ㆁᴗㆁ)

modi is the best prime minister in the entire world you agree yes very good okay thankyou

comeagain

>are burgers ready to die for pakistan?
Yes

Can he tell you guys to stop calling me about saving on my power bill

good

india > pakistan

So after removing article 370 we bout' to buy lands in kashmir now let's go fellas

But it was all hindus fault

>Pakistan wants to nuke this

Attached: 1563032074723.png (645x757, 564K)

Get cukked neighbors

letsgoboys.jpeg

Tum jitna bhi karlo jeet hmlogo ki hogi inshallah

>tfw Pajeets were the first mutts
Lol PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Attached: IMG_3838.jpg (630x897, 141K)

>inshallah
allla da lulla to you too my friend
pakistan IS indian clay based katua

One day our flag would would wave in lahore like in the old days jai shree ram

the who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanakya
>As such, he is considered the pioneer of the field of political science and economics in India, and his work is thought of as an important precursor to classical economics.[5][6][7][8] His works were lost near the end of the Gupta Empire and not rediscovered until the early twentieth century.

Truly the Gupta Pachakutiq.

>Chanakya is regarded as a great thinker and diplomat in India. Many Indian nationalists regard him as one of the earliest people who envisioned a united India spanning the entire subcontinent. India's former National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon praised Chanakya's Arthashastra for its precise and timeless descriptions of power. Furthermore, he recommended reading of the book for broadening the vision on strategic issues

circumcision gang please give your land back to it's main owner you had your fun

mandela effect, but also countless cultural references simplifying

You do realise they average paki/poo doesn't look like that.

>all same ID but this guy keeps changing his flag

I hope that other Indian poster kicks your ass.

Attached: 1561513143613.jpg (376x416, 121K)

jesus fucking christ

Attached: ytay.png (208x282, 117K)

GOTTEM

It’s just more artificial conflict and fake bullshit. Same as Israel/Palestine. It’s just false flags and corrupt governments

Kek, dumb inbreds don't know about id.

We won’t intervene. We’d rather watch you both wipe each other out in a civil war

>canadian flag
>indian poster

Attached: 1564745425587.jpg (320x314, 20K)

Isn't entirety of Pakistan population in Britain right now? They probably don't even know that Pajeet took their clay while they're busy.

Allahu Akbar

kashmir is indian land fuck you motherfuckers!
you cannot have it now hahaha

I like Indians but World War Poo is too good to pass up. Give us a good show, Pooland

Attached: 1563328065930.jpg (880x976, 191K)

2nd world country(India) vs 3rd world country(Pakistan) yeah obviously op what did you expect?

dab on 'em pookis my clinically obese friend

Shut the fuck up, the UK is such a joke, give up a whole colony because a skinny poo threatened to kill himself. Neck self faggot.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.

Attached: 7dR8y0NRXLqTW9a0Pygq-y_b9ZtjpS9QDn9i1xJqheM.jpg (1024x716, 119K)

all pajeets and pakis need to go back to support their homeland

Indiabros, what do you think of the idea that Hitler was an avatar of Vishnu?

Attached: MIGUEL-SERRANO.jpg (640x480, 17K)

What a moron

Just needs some time.

>Vishnu
>When Shiva is the destroyer
Probably neither sibce suicide is a big no-no in hinduism

The aryan indians as well as persians(iranians) are descendents of the satraps under Alexander the Great.

Attached: 1564444271875.png (1595x941, 151K)

He's arrested and jailed Kashmiri natives for the crime of politically opposing this, he has shut down their media and Internet. He has destroyed Kashmir's independent autonomy.
Hindus are the jews of east Asia.

Attached: Le-merchant-obscure.png (255x239, 75K)

indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/savitri-devi-hitlers-priestess-lord-vishnu-1372736-2018-10-22

Attached: savitri-devi.jpg (467x700, 66K)

Pakistan is begging for help? Fuck pakistan.

no

>After changing her name, she converted to Hinduism and dedicated herself in freeing the subcontinent from both British imperialism and Christianity, which she condemned as an anti-aryan faith.
ABSOLUTELY BASED

pakistan will have no choice but to go to war and they are allied with china. So chian will wipe indian air force out the sky Pakistani troops will take Kashmir. and best thing is if all fails nuclear war. Pakistan and india wiping each other out. tho Pakistan has by far better chances to come out on top to do of geographic location with that man mountains and inida will get severely fuckt by its flat location. many indian tech centers and industrial centers will be erased with unparamount damage to indias economy and world power dream will be broken for decades.

This will also play in the hands of china as the can use this to further there spread of communism under the untouchables and weaken india so hard they cant even start offensive actions towards china.

best option is to give india a ultimatum to pull back and make a official television and internet statement that they are cucks or nuclear war.
India has escalated the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUpuIpPtB_k

Behold

>supporting mudslime terrorist scum running around shooting up schools in land that doesnt even belong to them

All these mad white bois and sister fucking Pakis while I’m here chilling deep dicking white girls from Idaho. White girls love SEC dick fuck ACC fools.

Piss off back to India stinking paki.

>That garbo english
Ahmed in massive cope over his terrorist haven shitpile getting btfo, i see

Can a normal person give me the basic gestalt i cant understand what these pakis are trying to say.

its hans and the message is clear and right.
Indians will loose. garbage English or not.

Implessive

K K E K
E E
K E K E K
E E
K E K K

Did you come here to get support or flex?
To bad that´s the wrong board to do so.

>they are allied with china
i bet the Chinks were plotting all this scenario and the Curry niggers being the retards they are fell for it
China had her eyes on Kashmir for a long time

Attached: 4545544221.jpg (501x585, 42K)

>get support
Lul. We don't need support to nuke your shithole.

>terrorist
the only terrorist here is the Pajeet who pollutes the environment with his toxic poo

>Its hans
No, Ahmed, you are not german just because some landwhale said so

Attached: Le_merchant_radar.jpg (300x300, 14K)

If Pakistan behaves in an unacceptable way, Europe will suspend remittance payments from the EU to Pakistan, and we will introduce sanctions against imports from Pakistan.

We noted that Imran Khan and Trump have met recently. Everything will be viewed in this context by the EU and other powers.

Tells you how much of a rape baby language hindi is that we can understand half of this sandingger barking

KEK pookis can't do shit lolol

More like america did it to binde chinks so they dont start any stupid shit when the US niggers invade iran. They all hope that both sides dont use nuclear weapons. But here is the thing, they will as its the only thing that they did not account for. They hope for a long war or even get chinks and Russkis to a negation tabbel and force there demands thru.
If India is taken out of the picture fast and Kashmir secured it also shows america to not fuck around or else its actions will have catastrophic consequences.

All Pakistan has to do is get the support of china and Russia and Iran to show merciless disdain for american imperialism.

>>imran khan begged trump to intervene when modi stop picking up his call
KEK

kashmir was a prime place to have sex with little boys, now india gets all the boi-pussy, and the pakis now have no choice but to immigrate to england.

No it wont.

neither you are, you have x10 their population bigger budget and supposedly a stronger army yet you couldn't invade them
you poos are just talks you ain't capable of doing anything pajeet

Fuck off pajeet. Nobody here gives a shit about your shit flinging

Yes I am because my blood says so Tyrone. Also my vote and my actions while your, well kek.

Cringe

>you couldn't invade them
we have never invaded, our culture desu

Thanks for bumb

>t.women fearing to get nuked

Don't you stinky pajeets and pakis have your own Chan's to shit in? No one cares about your politics. The vast majority of the world would prefer it if both of you nuked eachother back to the stone age, including all your immigrants which have polluted the west with their smell and unsightly looks.

Attached: 1564613770266.png (225x225, 4K)

>Cant use simple english properly
>Defends pookis
>Flag
Nope shitskin, go back to your terrorist cell and get blown up you useless scum

Wasting those sweet numbers on this...
Damn shame

>They all hope that both sides dont use nuclear weapons
both sides are retarded but not to this point, they understand that if such a thing happens the other world powers will interfere and this is a scenario both of them wants to evade
the worst thing that can happen is military engagement and maybe drop some bombs on the villages/towns close to the borders

/thread

Every country in the world should send their observers and experts to Kashmir and Iran to gather evidence of what is really going on.

If the Anglo Americans are trying to do false flags, the other countries will have the evidence.

In a situation where it is the evidence from Anglos vs evidence from 30 EU countries + 10 other powers, it will be very embarrassing for America.

If all eyes are on them, they cannot pull off a false flag or proxy attack or other tricks.

In any case, compensation claims should be on the ready. From now onwards, America should be liable to pay compensation for any false flag or other problems they cause.

The entire world, every country, is fed up with this aggressive behaviour from the US.

It's needless to say that any refugees resulting from American behaviour will be sent to America through Canada, or to Britain and they will be dumped there for good. They will be forced to internalise the externalities they caused.