Will she ever get her channel back?

Will she ever get her channel back?

Attached: 1564945333632m.jpg (1024x803, 55K)

i hope not. regardless of her beliefs she's a toxic little annoying shit. very unpleasant.

She's also too ugly so that I can't fap to her

Has she a new channel at Brighteon dot com?

Attached: image.jpg (547x670, 40K)

>toxic

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (550x543, 30K)

this pic of her is fucking HAWT

Why do you care about some ugly little shit who looks 7 years old.

don't care. her christcuck ranting is boring compared to her older videos which were funny and creative

Oy vey! Silence her! Shut it down!

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

shut up, leaf

She doesn't have to look good to get attention, because she actually has interesting things to say. This isn't an e-thot.

Seething child.

qere any of her fans or herself
Remeber to bavkup or mirror the data?

MOOOOODS

Attached: 1565081555828.jpg (348x348, 23K)

Oldfag here, women have nothing interesting to say, especially not on the internet. It's the reason we invented tits or gtfo.

God, I hope not.
Soph spammers are worse than JIDF

>If you don't enjoy having Jow Forums memes spouted at you by a 13 year old that is obviously reading them off a script, then you can't be over the age of 18

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

You are beyond retarded. Lurk more.

Bitchute

>Non arguments after getting btfo
I expect nothing less from a leaf.

Attached: 1562245178812.jpg (480x480, 21K)

SHES 14!!!!!!

>muh bitchute
Is a broke ass malfunctioning piece of crap. There's better alternatives. At the very least upload to them also.

You may be retarded but at least you are better than 90% of Jow Forums which copypastes low effort memes and mistake them for original thought.

>an ugly unfunny hate-filled annoying shit of a kid
Great glad it's gone, screw her and screw her fans, little fucker learn some God damn introspection before you grow up to be an unbearable cunt

>Hurr ur retarded lurk more hurrr
Says some random election fucker who's been here what like five fucking minutes and learned how to "act" on this site from le funny reddit screen caps

Your thinking of the wrong election, I've been here on and off since Harper's second term