Justin Lascek, popular fitness Youtuber & Beret Medic, loses both Legs at War

>I had a surgery. I don't like giving complete transparency into my personal life. If I told you the first detail, then I'd owe every detail along the way, and I'm not all about that. It's weird enough to have "Green Beret" associated with my name publicly, but that's an explanation for another time.

Attached: justinlascek.png (450x573, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/justin-lascek-checks-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I had a fever for six days that presented non-specifically. My leg swelled up, I went on antibiotics, things improved, the leg spewed gunk out, so a washout surgery was warranted to prevent a return of infection. I'm out of the left leg prosthetic until the incision heals.

>It's an overall set back, and it has sucked. Combined with the recent losses from war, I've had more downs than ups. But when you're near the bottom, you can only go up.

Attached: 66872295_2410042875938951_8602419744787332521_n.jpg (750x750, 117K)

fucking idiot should have known the consequences of war and fighting for ZOG.

i feel bad when your own retardation fucks you over especially if you learn your lesson afterward but its too late, but thats war. shouldn't have joined.

Attached: 1563289554562m.jpg (713x1024, 180K)

Removing chads from the gene pool is the desired outcome.

>steroids
>chad

F

Sad though man both legs sacrificed for Israel.

The body in the OP is achievable naturally with good genetics. He's not even lean enough to have visible abs and his lifts were not anything special, beyond what most guys with above average genes could do in 5-7 years of serious training.

i don't thing he can go up without legs.

imagine the cope going on in his head

Attached: 1562716322186.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

So how did he lose his legs exactly?
Post a source you fucking goober.

At least ‘leg day’ is no longer required.

good genes are not necessarily linked with appearance

people with good genes are those who accomplish great things, not all olympic athletes look good but they definitely have great genes because they achieved something very few can

I was talking about genes for building muscle and getting stronger, not appearance.

"Uhhh, at least people in Afghanistan can vote for political parties!"

also got his balls blown off

Alright I found this because op is a massive cock gobbler: startingstrength.com/article/justin-lascek-checks-in

So this fucking guy hasn't learn shit.
>I poured myself into this job in order to prepare for and participate in war. I wanted to kill people that deserve to be killed, save people that deserved to be saved (medically), and free people that deserve to be freed.
> I wanted to kill people that deserve to be killed
Like who? Oh right, Israel's enemy. Seriously fuck this guy for trying to be some sort of good example to lure more kids into becoming Zogbots. ''Yeah, become like me kiddo. Get your balls blown up for Israel.'' The Israel loving amerimutt memes are too real with this cuck.

Attached: 1559887650721.png (400x400, 38K)

It seems like the story says he got a fever and has little to do with the war

imagine losing your legs or life for someones bank account

It seems like he'll get an honorable discharge from the military and now that he's got disabled+military vet to put on his resume will probably walk into a 6 figure bureaucrat/office job provided by a boomer

He'll be able to afford robot legs in 20 years, and he'll be banging tons of pussy with his war wounds and ripped physique

Face it- you can't keep a chad down

See Reading is hard

He got blown up.
Sourcing is hard.

>will probably walk
A thousand things may happen, but this will not.

Attached: 1543787982752.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>It seems like he'll get an honorable discharge from the military and now that he's got disabled+military vet to put on his resume will probably walk into a 6 figure bureaucrat/office job provided by a boomer

yeah like all these mentally broken vets who wind up dying on the streets instead

>He'll be able to afford robot legs in 20 years, and he'll be banging tons of pussy with his war wounds and ripped physique

hell most likely get depressed and fat within two years

yeah, robot legs you fucking faggot..

Attached: 1560968497502.png (820x729, 106K)

Thank you for your service!

>My testicles were also blown off, so I require testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of my life, and whether or not I can have children is an unknown.

Fuck, he's a fucking idiot for fighting for kikes but I wouldn't wish this on anyone except kikes.

He won't be banging without this testies.

most likely lost his chestnuts too

>chad
>joining military after college
nope

Ouch. Kind of feel bad now. Some of these people never had a chance. Many are raised in the eternal blind praise of the military with some weird religious attachment to generational service.

good one, bydlo..

>My testicles were also blown off, so I require testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of my life, and whether or not I can have children is an unknown.

Attached: 37f963eabd15abdeea94feb50ea0e793.png (340x443, 53K)

>most likely

Only PTSDfags end up on the streets because of mental illness

Okay, that made me laugh, but I shouldn't really. Can't imagine losing my legs. Poor guy.

>chad
>in the officer corps making decent money

Yes.

>puts himself out there
>weird enough to have "Green Beret" associated with my name publicly
Shut up cunt, you use your tab to market yourself like all the other faggots. Fuck your false modesty.

F

>My narrow definition of "good" is the only definition off good.
Jesus you are a fucking idiot, can't you understand that language is a word game in which meaning depends on context.

At least people in Afghanistan can now be trans and gay.

The absolute state of COPE

He owns a pitbull so he must be retarded.

>Fuck your false modesty.
This.
That faggot is going to ride the pitty train for as long as he's relevant to try and lure young men into dying for Zog and then in 30years we will see this cunt probably roll into some politics job or some shit where he will still be a fervent defender of his masters: Israel.

lmao the absolute state of snipdick mutt cope

Attached: 1556053683482.png (657x617, 65K)

The airforce is cool though, it's probably the most interesting thing to do if you want to join the zog army.

He can have my legs, hope he likes living as a manlet though.

>i got my legs and ballsack blown to smithereens for the Jewish state of Israel

>be Chad
>train for twenty years in the gym, dedicating hours upon hours each day, to achieve the perfect physique
>i'm powerful, strong, get tons of PUSSY every day - no one can stop me

>be Jew
>fat incel goblin
>study for my graduate degree at Jew U, use family connections to the government to get into statecraft, rising higher and higher until I whisper into the President's ear
>order Chad to war and cause him to lose both his legs within the span of minutes

well
well
well

Attached: 140305-kissinger-8p_4bdf6806f1ce47c11dbe987b72ac04dc.jpg (2500x1345, 331K)

>I poured myself into this job in order to prepare for and participate in war. I wanted to kill people that deserve to be killed, save people that deserved to be saved (medically), and free people that deserve to be freed.

play stupid games win stupid prizes huh.

>I wanted to kill people that deserve to be killed
Do not usurp God's authority or you might find yourself without a leg to stand on. Mutt.

Attached: 1561818706740.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

just means squats will be easier now with a shorter range of motion

still zog army
The job itself is manly.
The issue is how it's used.

don't need legs to shitpost, there's always a war to fight.

The pen is mightier than the sword

thank you for your service

Attached: 1564544207637.jpg (1024x682, 201K)

>play stupid games win stupid prizes huh
how many dicks up my ass do I have to take until I can start saying this on the internet?

>be healthy
>have hair
>can enjoy life
>go to war
>loose your health

The infidel fears the samurai.

Attached: die_infidel.jpg (1320x836, 520K)

Becoming an officer in any branch is actually one of the best career moves you can make if you have a useless degree and are willing to stay fit.

>>order Chad to war
pretty sure he skipped the whole way there

Attached: 1562779654003.png (673x593, 84K)

thank you for your service

I wish I had that hairline.

I was considering military service, but cons far outweight the pros, life is hard enough as it is without wars so why make it harder, we are all at war day to day

>enjoy life, get a trap gf

>get blown up for Israel

You choose goyim

Attached: 8ddb1df5827dc1e673291c0e2c3e720d.jpg (1013x2098, 196K)

Attached: 1515336400934.gif (584x336, 47K)

#Legless4Israel

I have no brain now i also have no legs

>"Sirs, plz do not trample the poppy, sirs."
>"We have explicit orders to protect your poppies. Don't worry."

im sure all the brown hands and faces that will be "helping" him for the rest of his life deeply respect his sacrifice for israel

Attached: 628x471.jpg (628x392, 23K)

heros

Attached: 1564543270415.jpg (1024x643, 519K)

Him. May 2019

Attached: us-first-lady-melania-trump-visits-with-wounded-army-staff-sgt-justin-lascek-and-his-father-timothy- (1300x956, 141K)

Thank you for your service

Attached: 1563022599257.png (382x531, 450K)

Holy shit is Trump projecting his hate towards Israel?

>when you virtue signal so hard you cripple yourself in a zogwar

MIGA

>guys who are unequivocal, demonstrable Chads make Jow Forums get all catty
good to know, also, he's already walking and exercising

Attached: 66391197_159140665137183_5437240850179802218_n.webm (480x600, 1.31M)

You incels wish you had the balls of this guy

He had the balls to lose his balls for israel.

>unequivocal, demonstrable Chads
not anymore

Attached: 1564357419869.jpg (320x320, 48K)

You might be onto something there

Attached: 1560729360756.png (332x335, 125K)

A small price to pay for Israel. Thank you for your service.

I can walk.

Attached: 1555727152896.jpg (891x700, 39K)

FUcking disgusting to see a white man maimed for this joke shit of a former nation.

>Brian Crenshaw.jpg

"haha guys i look like a badass but cuck for kikes and liberals, plz vote"

>shit of a former nation

Attached: 1564023834021.png (680x680, 188K)

THt retarded smirk.

This guy could be a great anti-ZOG spokesman, but like every other dumb military faggot, he would never admit he was tricked into giving up his legs for no reason.

Christ that's sad.
Sometimes I think about joining the Reserve just for the skills, experience and comraderie, but knowing there's the chance I could fight for ZOG and get blown to bits puts me right off.

>wanting to die for israel
another americuck btfo

Jesus fucking Christ.
>Go and fight jihadis for zog, Goy!
>Think of the freedom!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190806-144457_Chrome.jpg (1045x254, 116K)

This guy is in your military? I can deadlift way more than that.

Attached: 1546814875969.jpg (1080x950, 56K)

>hunt jews for sport
Done

if he wanted to help and punish so badly why not become a cop or something?
why a literal game of luck where all the training in the world doesnt help against absolute RNG of shit falling on top of you and next to you

Attached: 1552078695925.png (454x453, 73K)

>But when you're near the bottom, you can only go up.
that's not true. The bottom doesn't exist. It's a bottomless pit.

ends with an hero

I just realized that having prosthetics legs probably mean you can pick up any shoe size so you get to have these sweet deals during sales

what a retard

What a fucking chump, what kind of retard risks his life for something that isn't even defending his country or family.

lol

>samourai
>afghanistan
Burger retard

from a chad to a manlet the transformation

>Hipsterbeard
>gay tattoos
>Zog soldier
>chad

Attached: 1564610886171s.jpg (106x125, 2K)