El Paso False Flag Alert!!!

Jim Watkins says El Paso nutcase didnt post manifesto to infinity. It was someone else. Its a mothefucking S E T U P!! 4min mark in video.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE

Who could have done this Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531370476565.jpg (343x361, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4
archive.is/OEVeT
archive.is/zHqOs
mobile.twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157698560126857217
drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the media doesn't care, they have an agenda. you'll not hear a peep of this. the lies must continue for ZOG.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4

Attached: image.png (466x492, 137K)

Wow someone trying to shut down free speech online. I never would have guessed.

SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

>the media doesn't care, they have an agenda. you'll not hear a peep of this. the lies must continue for ZOG.
But el paso shooter is alive.
If he disavow the manifesto infinity chan has a legal case for libel, slander and political persecution.
He can sue the media.

Tweet @ Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo. They will get to the bottom of this

I mean, how hard would it be to draft a manifesto with the key details missing, then their details in quickly and post immediately after a shooting? Media isn't going to use due diligence to know any better.

Has there been any official statement that he posted it anyway. They probably know he didn't and are just going to drag out telling everyone so no one will notice when they do.

Are you saying El Paso was a false flag to feed a narrative and turn the tables against Trump just after the Democrats had a shitty week? I cannot believe this....

Why didn't Eminem marry Mariah?

She's quite cute.

So it was fucking nothing.
Thanks asshole

I have some financial investments in the Golden Mumu becoming the Democratic candidate.

Attached: image.png (428x428, 359K)

Yeah, apparently the shit was posted a few minutes after the shooting happened.
But the truth doesn't matter, only what talking box/twitter says matters to the sheeple.
Sad world.

Who? So because this fat boomer says something it's true?

Fpbp /thread

Doesn’t matter what the shooter says. You won’t hear a peep. The media has an agenda.

Attached: 1473693524084.gif (431x428, 16K)

Why does he sound so schizophrenic? As in, literally one.
He's the owner of 8ch.

Attached: Jim Mason.png (1317x1572, 785K)

Literal who.

Also
>Watkins Xerxes
So now he put on a LARP.

Attached: watkins.png (1300x1200, 1.37M)

>the el paso shooter posted on instagram, not 8ch

He is the owner, maybe the ip from the post didnt match up with the location?

Anyway media always has an agenda

>jipowap47
>1.5 speed makes it sound natural
Thx, it was unbearable.

Did the guy name himself in it or give actual details other than roundabout that's just circumstantial and nothing but a script?

If not, then you couldn't prove that it was him until he himself says it was.

Scizo

Does anyone have an archive link of the alleged 8ch post? Only way to really proof it.

He runs 8ch, idiot

Civil War 2nd Amendment underway. El Paso = Fort Sumter

Attached: real-talk-so-are-we-going-to-overthrow-the-fucking-37026211.png (500x522, 169K)

archive.is/OEVeT

so in the end cloudflare really just profited off the tragedy and used it to puff up their image?

Here, the shooting happened to be BEFORE the 8ch post. So the entire 8ch scandal was them being framed. They sacked their own glownigger honeypot on a false accusation.
archive.is/zHqOs

Also, keep in mind that the archive is using UTC, while in El Paso the local time was around 10AM.

>Who could have done this Jow Forums?

Attached: who nose 3.png (560x407, 13K)

Don't worry! Trump already promised to steal our guns to make sure that it doesn't happen again and that it's the fault of white people and that all white people are the greatest evil in the world.

The media doesn't care, but they will care when word gets out that they are lying yet again and if they start getting sued.

kys with your cringy shit
>let me post the truth on youtube with a video that looks like it's been made by a boomer basement dweller that found a video editor and an internet connection

The real point here is that posting shit online is isn't the crime, his crime isn't posting shit online it's fucking shooting people, again and always we see an agenda at work. People get murdered IRL but the issue is posting shit online, ridiculous
Christchurch shooter livestreamed on FB, we should ban FB. As ever we see the "ideology" demonised rather than the actions
I imagine the shooter also does shits and drinks water, ban people taking shits and drinking water
>probably a false flag anyway

It’s kinda funny that literally every thread is being monitored right now. If it wasn’t true before, it definitely is now. If you think about it Jow Forums isn’t any more violent than any other website per person. Infinitychan definitely was though. Infinitychan barely had any traffic and pumped out mass shooters left and right. Jow Forums on the other hand, doesn’t have any more shooters per capita than Facebook or Instagram. Go away, Mr Fed Man! We’re good boys.

Attached: 6A398329-6F8C-4EF0-BAFF-967922AD2298.jpg (658x434, 205K)

Wait, the manifesto was uploaded first on instagram? They removed his account does anybody have a proof?

I second this, we need proof.

these shooters are funny
cant wait for more
fuck anyone who whines muh glow niggers
they are weak and holding whites back to an extreme degree and should be disregarded and killed

The tweet was posted at 5:03 PM UTC and the 8ch post was posted at 4:15 PM UTC. So it was posted before the shooting.
The tweet is still up. It says 7:03 PM for me which translates to 4:03 PM because I am based in the Netherlands : mobile.twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157698560126857217

translates to 5:03 PM UTC I mean

Simply put: they wanted Q gone.
Say what you want about Q, i don't believe in his stuff myself, but it's a fact at this point that somebody from the Trump administration was posting stuff there.
(((They))) can't have somebody posting stuff without control, so they shut it down.

It's crazy that it's even legal for them to remove these accounts when things like this happen.

ITS NOT A FALSE FLAG ITS ALL FUCKING STAGED

ALL OF IT

EVERY TIME THEY DO THIS THERE IS A DRILL

KILLER IS 33 YEARS OLD

WAKE UP

ALL CRISIS ACTORS

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1000x722, 642K)

>if they start getting sued
I hope they do. I can see an easy case of defamation here.

Q will return

it was a kushner psyop, everyone knows this

yes goy
nothing ever happens unless its the will of kikes
kys you fucking weakling

Am I seeing this right? Did that post happen SIX HOURS after the shooting or did you link to a separate post?

What was the timeline for the manifesto's discovery as opposed to the shooting?

Attached: 1564944934517.jpg (480x480, 34K)

fpbp
>hearty chuckle.gif

Jim watkin told me the sky is purple oh fuck oh fuck

Fuck off schitzo boomer.

Fuck off FBI.

reminder freemasons are satanic bitches of the jews they are kiddy diddlers and faggots who are told a bunch of horseshit they operate soley as tools of the kikes building their world order

Shooting happened at 17:39 UTC 10:39 MST
Manifesto was posted on 8ch at 16:15 UTC
I haven't seen evidence of when or if it was posted to instagram, the account has been removed

>Fuck off FBI.

Attached: MIGA BASED HOLYLAND.jpg (271x186, 11K)

Also what's to stop a shooter from printing a 1000 copies of his manifesto and flyering it
ban
>paper
>printers
>words

Okay thank you.

I would like to know who this so called manifesto suddenly apparently became a legally recognised document this tremendous powers that were capable of being used to close an entire website for good. Can anybody point me in the direction of any agreements relating to this ?

lierally who

That's you 2nd amendment rights, information is a weapon of war, the only weapon that can be in more than 1 place at the same time,

Of course the fbi would radicalize the citizen into violence, without that violence they don't have jobs

Drudge hosted it directly on his website
this is really fishy

This. If they pulled a scam as big as James Fields without a nose opening in retaliation, it's easy as fuck for them to fake uploading a file to the internet.

>P. Crusius - Notification ….pdf) (h) (u)
No it happened before the shooting and it was the first time the P. Crusius appeared on the net, even before the news media catches on.

I haven't watched the video but how do Jim knows if it was the shooter or not ? The IP he saw came from another country maybe ?

>infinitychan barely had any traffic and pumped out mass shooters

Like who? Tarrant posted a link but was mainly on Facebook. And thats all i can recall.

Stop consuming media, free speech and advertising cannot co exist

Fuck me , i spell check thoroughly and it has no errors and when i post it appears as absolute fucking mess.

Jim said he's looking into other platforms to run 8 chan, there is a possibility that it will go back up.

We know
Trump wants the guns gone so he can be tyrant trump

The actual manifesto or documents relating to its legal status as a recognised document ?

Yeah, if people think media is going to let a good narrative go to waste, they've learned nothing from the past decade.

Lmao

The actual manifesto
drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm

/thread

4 is my home, 8 always seemed like that other woman who really tempted me but i knew deep down she had the potential to destroy everthing.
Im just digging to find out more, it seems to only benefit one group and this is not the norm as in legal terms

This.
Normies though have to be led and told that the internet is bad.
Look at the Trump's speech yesterday? Ir was retarded boomer talk that included "death penalty" for the mass shooters.
Of course he didn't mean the Black mass shooters from Chicago that do it every day. He meant the white mass shooters that the media is making a big deal of just because they are white.

The nigger who owns infinitychan has to tell us why he thinks it wasn't the shooter who posted the manifesto. If all he has is "the post came from a different location", then he doesn't really have any idea whether it was the shooter who posted it. He could have posted with a VPN

What CIA gaslighting shit is this. Kill yourself. It's fucking staged you dumb faggot. It occurred right when there is a drill and it happens every single fucking time we have a supposed shooting. You fucking dumb nigger.

You believe everything your jew run media tells you. Fucking dumb nigger

Thanks but that not what im after,
Can anybody give me rough date of when they remember a manefeesto becoming a thing ?

>reddit spacing
besides that you sound mentally unhinged you fucking downy boomer
not everything is staged, things happen in the real world you little pussy

She's a disgusting mutt.

but wasn't it posted sometime after the shooting?

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Trump has been well and truly fucked over by those cunts, i hope he is lying his tits off and playing them at their own game. Its not like he can do anything he actually wanted to in the time left

VPN is another thing. Why is Jim absolutely certain it wasn't the perp who posted the manifesto ?
That's huge. The guy posted a personal document with his name BEFORE the media catches on.
Someone confirms these posts :

>20 shitskin invaders dead
>1 poorly coded site down that will be replaced within days

In chess, this would be considered a winning exchange.

Believing a thief and a cuckold. Jim is the biggest cuck ever, he's cuck central.
Jim is also a rulecuck and a faggot.
Also infinity anons must be gassed

No, see:
Archived 8ch post is here:

trump is a kike you fucking homo

wolverine looking motherfucker

Keep believing your jew run media. A true boomer believes what the MSM tells them. Fucking dumb nigger

Twitter isnt legal proof shitstain

You know tha tthe infidels are faking Islamic shootings as well. When a white men shoots, people believe that it's stage. When the Muslim did the same in Orlando, suddenly every white men swallows up the bullshit. This shooter was an athiest. Thie FBI staged to shooting to blame attackson Muslims. I don;t believe the club bouncers to exclude drunken machos were not able to stop a random shooter with some gun. The magazine did nto have enough bullets to take 50 people.

>You're a kike for not believing what the media tells you to believe that's run by kikes
uhh ok

Also only a faggot would take Jim's video seriiusly

if you dont know the internet as a whole is MSM, Jow Forums is MSM, so you dont have a point
just face the facts pussy, some white men dont want to sit in their rooms and jack off and shit post all day like yourself

>believes conspiracy theories spready by other jews.

yes goy
a white person would never leave his room to go kill some invaders in his country
no that would never happen, absolutely not

I didn't even watch this video but we were already talking about this yesterday.
The times don't line up.