How do you deal with people making fun of your race online?

How do you deal with people making fun of your race online?

Attached: IMG_20190806_175905.jpg (1080x527, 263K)

I don't care, it's like someone punching a person with the same name as me and expecting me to feel pain

>implying I give a shit about race

Attached: 152674598466.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Grow a thiker skin
Learn how to take a joke

Attached: IMG_1900.png (1119x1043, 66K)

The most of this shit is very funny.

they day you care about what people think online is the day you should just put a bullet in your brain

I don't I just want to talk to you guys and I thought it would make a nice dialogue

Chink here. We're a race of conservatives. We come here and half listen to the media lies and herp derp we vote shitlib. 2 billion of us and not an ounce of innovation. Bunch of herd mentality cucks we desperately need an ethnic cleansing. God I wish Germany win the war, or at least the Nationalists drive out the commies

Who cares you dumb gook. Grow some balls or gtfo here.

IQ > Ideology > Race

Attached: tre_popoli_rsi.jpg (1224x916, 205K)

Well thank you for making this thread.

no Hans
emotional and mental health>IQ>race>environment
in short
genes>environment
(environment matters too)
ideology doesnt matter at all. Its biological behavior anyway. more "average" stupids more lefty commies

I make fun of my race all the time.

None of it matters, nobody cares.

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

If the mockery is an accurate reflection of you personally, do some soul searching about how you should improve yourself. If not, why care?

Im white so i should it off knowing the only people complaining are niggers

Who fucking cares, li'l ladyboy zipperhead?

Attached: emu.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

The ironing

Attached: 1563076994162.jpg (817x712, 224K)

Back in the day, the only rule of the internet was that nothing is to be taken seriously.

Keked and checked

i call them niggers

Aw, bless you, bro. I just ignore them or launch an attack of the same scale. That’s why I have saved images and webms for various countries. It’s fun.

Attached: 79A91AC3-97D3-4D1E-B2C5-1A7DF4ED6C92.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I don't care. People only get hurt if they think there's some truth to it. Do you think a tall man feels bad if you try to make fun of his height? Of course not, everyone know that being tall is something positive.

I laugh

All of it is correct. Can't really give people shit when they just list facts.
The main reason I come here is because I like a place that actually hates Germans.

Are you a real Thai or some anglo tourist?

I laf then scroll down

I don't really care because they're making fun of my race in English using computers and the world wide web, all creations of my race, so who gives a shit what they think?

Anglo here training Muay Thai. There are only a couple of actual Thais on Jow Forums I am aware of and only one on Jow Forums

British isn't a race tho..

But Celts are definitely niggers.

I like it. It makes us argue over our whiteness. And I’ve noticed in public I’m overtly excited to proclaim my whiteness.

Why grow thicker skin when you can just take someone elses?

Attached: images - 2019-08-06T205659.382.jpg (739x415, 64K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1564982942571.jpg (800x600, 66K)

I accept the Truth.
Ego might want to lie to me and say I am as good as a divine Aryan, but I'm not. I know the sinful desires that lie within me, I know most of the banter are actually the truth.
I understand I am part of the hordes of Hell that is causing the destruction of life itself.
>tfw an orc mutt
>tfw born in mordor

Attached: 1565057689533.jpg (431x767, 52K)

lmao
based, and merchantpilled

Attached: eeheehee.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Love you too fren

Attached: 1565060960938.png (1200x896, 1.64M)

If it’s funny I laugh, sometimes talk shit back, but when I see the Twitter trolls like Saira Rao or Tarik Nashid I think people should ignore them. They’re playing a game that’s viciously stupid. Someday we’ll put them in camps.

I belong to the best race so nobody can make fun of me

take the criticism to heart, cry and work on fixing myself

By statistically being the best race in real life.

Doesn't matter. When they take it to the streets, show them who evolution blessed.

Jow Forums kikes always make me laugh. I'll gas you last

med masterace

Be white.

It makes me really sad and I cry for hours on end. then I remember the great times then i start cuckeling again. I just keep cuckeling, cuckeling, and cuckeling until I've laughed so hard I don't remember anymore. then I go be a cuckel somewhere else.

I laugh because it's true. I also call out blacks on their niggerdry, and they can't call me a racist.

t. black guy

Tommy is it you?

>Thai
>Male