How can you not like me! I'm more cucked than OBAMA!!!

>How can you not like me! I'm more cucked than OBAMA!!!
This is real, BTW.

Attached: More cucked than obama!.png (589x297, 34K)

>im the least racist person!
>still gets called kkk hitler
he really should stick it to white people & kowtow to blacks more, maybe then he'll get the recognition he so desperately desires.

I'm highly tempted to Ben Garrison his ass at the moment. He's not just racist. He's the MOST racist president ever.

>get the recognition he so desperately desires

I think being elected president of the usa is enough recognition.
What did you archieve that bolsterd your ego that you feel superior to a billionair president?

based, redpilling normies about the obongo shootings they memory holed

>Trump points out objective facts
>"WHAT A KEK"

It's a little early in the day to start shilling don't you think you obsessive faggot?

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__f83f255b074a234ba8b7430c5b4f74c7.jpg (446x444, 144K)

OBAMA DID SANDY HOOK

I went to twitter to read the Normie saltmines earlier and "shockingly"
There were thousands of dumbasses posting Obama pictures with comments like
"my president"
"no mass shootings happened on his watch"
How do they manage to function?

>pointing out that trump constantly tries to appeal to people that hate him means you think you have more recognition
i get more replies on 4chun. hoe

Says the shill

Attached: 1552313385137.jpg (717x880, 88K)

I don't even want to imagine how bad it's gonna get when reddit finally bans TD

First tweet is pozzed af, second is decent.

They’re probably not real people posting

>probably not real people
not mentally no, but I assure you, these people exist

So.... presidents REIGN now?
>Reign

I would still support Donald Trump if he were the spic-deporting "literally hitler" that the American left expects him to be. Instead he's just another oppression olympics faggot like all the others.

Fuck this betrayer. Fuck him. I honestly hope he gets put in prison after his one term presidency because of his failure to deport every spic possible.

Orange nigger.

Attached: repent_zoomer.jpg (443x455, 40K)

he should get off twatter
he went from shitpost king to boomer poster in less than 2 years

>he went from shitpost king to boomer poster in less than 2 years
It's because they took the internet away from Barron, whomst is one of us, and thus Trump has to fend for himself.

>politician
>try to appeal to people that hate you

Kinda their job?

>5D chess
>We still winning
>Orange man good, original thought btw!

What's next, he blames video games to make sure his enemies point out how silly that is, and tangentially makes it silly that his words makes people violent? Truly a master tactician!

I can't tell if your serious.
I'll pretend you are because why not.
blacks have never voted republican over around 10% ever
hispanics rarely if ever crack 70% voting for republicans
it's a complete waste of time first off but it's insulting when he's completely ignoring, at best, and shitting on his voters on the regular while trying to gain approval from people who have never in the entire history of this country liked his party.
enjoy your last (you)

>took intrnet away from Barron
is it because he threatened to let the world know that ivanka is his mom, not his sister?

you've just put more thought into this shit post than trump has into his reelection campaign lol

rarely if ever crack 30%*
they always vote 70 percent democrat*

Wrong. Prior to about 1940 blacks voted Republican as a block. Then LBJ, in his OWN WORDS, said, “...now we will have these niggers voting Democrat for 200 years!” So what was the antecedent to “now”? GIBS.

i understand there is a perception balancing act that must be done since he is the president and not just our president, but i dont like when he gives the enemy narrative any ground, dont say "white supremacist should be condemned" say "violence inspired by race or politics is no more acceptable than random violence"....then he can talk about white supremacy, break it down, what does the left consider WS, why, a white majority in a white western country, he should be twittering about why do leftists hate white people and bite the hand that literally feeds them. he should be defunding the marxist brainwash centers. he should enforce the communist control act. he should quit being afraid of congress or fbi or cia or whoever, if he works to actually drain the swamp we'll let anything epstein has on him slide.

i've quit my job and hidden cash guns ammo and such and will never pay anymore taxes for the remainder of my decade or two on this gay earth, i will not fund marxist brainwashing. i have a lovely hill in the forest to die on when that lest shred of give a fuck goes, and i'm just waiting to watch it all burn from there. all whites should drop out and sign up on the dole, see how well they do w/o us. fuck them. let them feed us for a change.

t.angry whiteguy

say it again slowly so i can masturbate

YEAH

DEMONRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

NAZIS WE'RE DEMOCRAT

HAIL ISRAEL HAIL Q HAIL TRUMP

>
>I'm highly tempted to Ben Garrison his ass at the moment. He's not just racist. He's the MOST racist president ever.
DO IT AND SPREAD IT ON TWITTER.