President Trump Calls for Red Flag Laws

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/president-trump-calls-for-red-flag-laws-following-texas-ohio-shootings/

Attached: rf.png (1587x961, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azodcl3H0mY
breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/president-trump-calls-for-red-flag-laws-following-texas-ohio-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0mL-qAZsBw
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376087-trump-to-gop-senator-youre-afraid-of-the-nra
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cohencidence?

Attached: trump.png (1000x544, 374K)

>you get a red flag
>you get a red flag
>you get a red flag
etc

Red flag laws wouldn't stop incel shooters.

>*grabs your guns*

ISRAEL NEEDS THESE

Attached: 1552386261843.png (1024x1437, 696K)

Are you kidding?
>You've never been seen with a girl? Enjoy your red flag!
Incels are about to get fucked (not literally)

absolute piece of human shit, fuck this guy

Why are you even accepting the kike framework that something needs to be "stopped"? Either there is a Second Amendment and a Bill of Rights, or there's not. The assumption the kikes build into the argument wrongly is that fundamental rights always must be trumped by "safety" considerations (and that's not even true that it makes things safer) is false. The safety consideration does not outweigh the importance of retaining the right. Stop accepting the framework.

b-but i have a gf... s-she goes to another school.

Attached: 1449319319726.jpg (804x802, 74K)

I strongly recommend everybody go and watch that fucking video. If it doesn't get your blood boiling, then nothing will. Total fucking betrayal on every level.

Ya but I don’t listen to anti semetic discord trannies

If you start threatening to kill someone you shouldn't have a gun.

>DURRRR UR AN IMAGINARY SUB GROUP
Go watch his own public statement on shooting retard. It's less than five minutes land in that short span of time he betrays every fucking political stance that got him elected in virtually a single breath. I nearly shit myself when I saw it! 39 minute mark is when it starts.
youtube.com/watch?v=azodcl3H0mY

Or, for any number of other thousand made up reasons they'll be able to produce out of thin air.

>shills are now pro trump

what planet am I on

That's not a made up reason.

=report and deport

hahaha ha trust the plan guys aahahaha

MIGA 69D CHESS

>breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/president-trump-calls-for-red-flag-laws-following-texas-ohio-shootings/
Reminder:

Our revenge against Trump:
1. Go to normal social media.
2. Fight Trump alongside the crazy whacko libs.
3. Be polite and use no hate speech because that's what Trump wanted.
4. Use our meme power against him.
5. Support efforts to punish Israel, because they're his ally.

This is how we can respond. He wants to destroy us. We can also destroy him. Let's have fun.

The fundamental error here is the Yankee belief that you can solve social problems by violating people's rights.

Attached: image.jpg (398x387, 26K)

It could be. Or not. Red flag laws remove your right to due process to find out.

The real problem is how to punish Donal Trump without replacing him with a Demoncrat.

Attached: image.jpg (511x738, 94K)

>The real problem is how to punish Donal Trump without replacing him with a Demoncrat.
Literally impossible. Sorry. The point to understand is that there is no point in caring anymore because he wants us to support every bad thing of the democrats.

There was always pro-Trump shills. You just agreed with them before.

Attached: muh 4D chess right.png (1192x724, 1.22M)

And so, it begins.
>youtube.com/watch?v=J0mL-qAZsBw
Guns aren't necessary to defeat the enemies of America. What matters is to have the will.

Attached: image.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Do it Trump. Put the final nail in the Republican party coffin

"Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'"
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

"Trump to GOP senator: 'You're afraid of the NRA'"
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/376087-trump-to-gop-senator-youre-afraid-of-the-nra

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Attached: 8374534.gif (600x338, 2.87M)

The NRA is controlled by deep state plants.

Attached: image.png (900x900, 306K)

What the fuck is even a red flag?

Fuck him and his absolute lack of balls

The issue is not the reason--the issue is the lack of due process. Red flag laws violate the 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment (due to defective warrants based on one-sided/unverified allegations), 5th Amendment due process (deprived of property without due process), and 6th Amendment right to confront witnesses. This will go to SCOTUS and be found unconstitutional.

He has to be primaried.

What do you mean lack of balls? He has plenty of balls lying to get elected as a trojan horse.

Someone can make allegations that you're a danger to yourself or others, and (1) WITHOUT EVIDENCE and (2) WITHOUT A HEARING OR ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITY TO CONTEST THOSE EVIDENCE-FREE ALLEGATIONS--police will come to your home and seize your firearms. You can then petition to get them back.

Not really