Can he pull a Ralph Nader and Put Trump out of the WH just like with Al gore?

Attached: 5796712ea5bfd.image.jpg (1118x1854, 246K)

Literally couldn't win dog shit scooper.

hes a kkk person
and thats bad

I would vote for him

He’d get more votes than Bill Weld, that’s for sure

I want him to run so CNN can run pieces promoting how David Duke is the logical choice for racists and how Drumpf is an ineffective racist.

Imagine.... Orange man was made to look so bad that media will actually be forced to defend David Duke. 102F chess

People will legitimately use the Mandela effect as the official answer to the change of programming

Attached: 1541001933817.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'd unironically vote for him at this point and I've always thought he's extremely off-putting, winded, spergy, and too enthusiastic about the JQ. Jared Taylor would actually be something I could get behind. All in all, I'd rather Duke up there than that faggot D-list James Bond impersonator Richard Spencer

>Jared Taylor would actually be something I could get behind.
Of course you would you little jew loving fag.

please

Attached: 1563263392658.jpg (828x951, 72K)

Duke has ten times the balls of Taylor could ever dream of. Taylor still thinks not naming the jews and praising their oh so high IQ is somehow going to make him more likeable by them. At least Duke tells it like it is without a shade of lie and deceit over it. If you find David Duke off putting then you clearly are a cnn watching cuck who never took the time to research the guy beyond with the judeo media puts up about him.

He’d have to change his identity and get plastic surgery. Not to mention fake his death. I mean if several politicians can do it, I think our boy David Duke can we well.

Taylor is a success and Duke will remain a failure. No one even listens to him in WN circles outside of the same people that think Matt Hambach and NSM are legitimate actors that "do good work". You have shit judgment and you should stay the fuck away from any tv cameras.

How's he going to win the Dem debates? The only way an actual klan leader could win is if they basically became Huey Long 2. But Long is also the opposite of everything the KKK stands for, so the end result is null.

Duke lies about his opinion on Israel, because Bibi is exactly what he wants to be and being friends with Israel would be advantageous for him. As soon as he'd get into office he would cuck out to them, because Israel is a right wing country too. Only hard leftists will stand against Israel and only because they want to cuck out for muslims more.

It could possibly happen as himself David Duke is (((controlled opposition)))

Attached: 1573647264273.jpg (293x293, 21K)

The KKK isn't even a thing anymore and Duke hasn't been a part of that for decades

The KKK is still a thing faggot, I know because half my family is involved with them because I grew up in rural Alabama. And again he could still win the Dem debates, but only if he basically became a Stalinist like Long was. This goes against everything he has ever said.

Jesus fuck

>Taylor is a success and Duke will remain a failure.
In what way?
>No one even listens to him in WN circles
Now you're starting to sound like a shill.
DavidDuke.com
For those curious about the man. He has a podcast during the week which you can find on his website. Highly recommend.

I don't ''hate'' Jared Taylor. However I find his pro jew stance to be highly counter productive and essentially just him cucking for optics. Naming the jews and their crimes against the west is too important to be ignored and if as a pro white advocate you can't even bring yourself to do that in order to help normalizing such critics then you are of very little use for us.

yeah but a third party candidate could tilt the odds, Duke couldn't do it, he's too full of shit, Larouche could but he's dead