Have you ever thought about doing a mass shooting? If so, why?

Have you ever thought about doing a mass shooting? If so, why?

Attached: columbine-infamous-cctv-screenshot.jpg (900x600, 83K)

Doing one tomorrow. Teehee

Also if so, who would you target? Or should I ask, where? What sort of place?

Yes, at CIA headquarters specifically.
Mainly because you fucking glow niggers wont get off our site

Who wants to know?

fuck off fbi

GLOWING
NIGGER
SPOTTED
ABORT THREAD

Me. I don't mean specifically. Just if you were hypothetically going to do one, what generic sort of location would you pick?

Probably start at your moms house, because you're a faggot

Targeted violence at those who take our rights and freedoms and try to destroy our culture is the only viable option shooting random people is Niggier tier behaviour

>t. FBI
Jow Forums is a board of peace

I do not work for the FBI. I'm just a curious normie.

Nowhere.

I’ve been planning a HUGE MASSACRE the past few hours, user. I’m in line to fuck your mother right now, down to 5 people ahead of me and I’m going to destroy that fishbox. Fuck off FBI you low effort shitposters

Then why has there been no targeted violence against actual political figures?

shit nigga, I'm blinded by your glow

Attached: 1533028271078.png (1187x669, 588K)

Every day I think about shooting a mass amount of cum on your sister's face.

I am now blind
The glowing has blinded me
I am dictating this post through my seeing eye midget

All of my posts are satire.

Posting in the glownigger thread

Mass shooting randos is retarded. High value targets only.

i'm going to blow up CIA headquarters on august 5th 2019 at 4:20 PM EST

fair warning glowies

I plan to mass shoot my load into your mom

I find that language very offensive.

No, and because I'm not a Zionist puppet.

>▶
>All of my posts are satire.
I respect that

I dream of shooting my load into every woman in the world. I wanna pause time right? But I can like not pause their flesh so while they are paused I can fcuk their mouths like normal thonthry are paused. I would keep time frozen and shoot my masss into everysingle girl 14 and up in thenstste. A mass shooting would be amazing but with out time freeze I can't imagine how you could pull it off?

Attached: 1564071350658.jpg (600x406, 78K)

I think about shooting multiple loads into ur mom lmao

Attached: 1528666040195.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Is this the FBI AMA thread?

Attached: b7b4aeb002d00848ed073e409048920e3dec097b46d80511d6b0faac37641db2.png (696x929, 335K)

I mean like a mass firearm shooting.

No. Stop recruiting these kids, glowy kike

Yup, here’s how I’d do it:

What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

Attached: FD233657-3729-4C84-95A3-DBCE9DF0D09D.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Stop glowing in dark if you don't want to be referred to as a glownigger, nigger.

Forwarding this thread to Matt Gorham from the cyber division as well as John Brown from the counter terrorism unit. You aren’t suppose to try and create more shootings nigger, you are doing a horrible job as special agent and will be reprimanded.

Glow niggers.

Also, I'd never kill anyone, nor would I condone it, HOWEVER, when the next mass shooting happens, I hope the gunman uses a handgun. Fuck, even better, I hope they use a bolt action rifle. I'd love to see the liberals after that, scratching their heads and trying to figure out what the fuck to ban.

For shits and giggle, may the next mass shooter be a transgender nigger. Peace be upon xer.

CIA glownigger BTFO’d

No. I don't want to hurt, harm let alone kill anyone. I believe in peace, love and understanding.

t. vitun kike nigger faggot

What's the benefit of shooting random ppl that you don't even know? Why not focus your anger on the people that deserve it?

Let's be honest here. Shooting may be the most popular form of mass killing, but it sure as fuck isn't the most effective.

Attached: F4F923E5-305D-4E0B-BB55-C87C80860981.jpg (788x699, 46K)

Oh well.. I dunno but do the leg work on being able to "pause time". It's mentally a hard thing to make work.

>the glownigger got his feefees hurt on an anonymous imageboard so he had to ask his co-worker to come back him up

Because these mass (((SHOOTERS))) are nigger tier mongs

Tommy mair king of the norf understood that politicians are legitimate targets so did his part and in time more people will do the same

There already was one, remember?

Would you like a cup of tea officer?

Attached: 32BE8B4C-E40C-495A-8F1A-2F13F2DF0921.png (800x800, 838K)

Im waiting for my government to make a pedopfile register and if my life ever runs out of the tracks i will start killing them with an axe until im put in jail

GLOW IS SO BRIGHT!

No, I'm not a retarded loser.

Fedposting is a sin. Repent!

Attached: 1560181129654.png (610x613, 107K)

VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER

LOVE IS THE FINAL RED PILL

JESUSCHRIST CONQUERED THE ENTIRE WORLD TALKING ABOUT LOVE

L.O.V.E

Attached: 213213123.jpg (742x800, 402K)

> shooting innocents is wrong makes me a glow nigger

Attached: 1547107515829s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

that doesn't sound very useful to the agenda germanbro

what's the point of an operation if not to engender senseless fear from an obvious lack of rational motive?

What would you say would be more effective?

ITT

Attached: Glowing one appears.jpg (731x720, 92K)

Listen fellas, I'm not judging. I'd like to put one in a Chad or a Stacy, am I right? I just want you to admit you all want to do mass shootings because you're all white supremacists who want a low-key civil war.

>how do you do, fellow 4channers: the thread

Attached: 1564609510350.jpg (1268x1364, 1.15M)

>ywn have a foursome with a bunch of preteen girls
why even live anons

Attached: 5649631344.png (224x225, 7K)

Explosives, Gas, Fire.

No, I plan on rising up as a authoritarian, fascist leader of my country and then systematically killing the people I don't like. What use is it only killing like 30 people in a mass shooting and then getting shot/arrested yourself when you could instead kill millions through concentration camps and then kill yourself when you lose the war?

Attached: adolfhitler1930.jpg (241x315, 11K)

We've all thought about it right? R-right guys? Haha reply to this if you've thought about it and have a target. Hahaha this is so crazy this is a crazy thread. We're all totally anonymous here guys so everyone just tell about your wet dream targets to save the white race. 1488 right my dudes?

Attached: 1542305984320.png (400x400, 222K)

Gun will not work... Mass shooting canceled forever.

Violence is denounced and peaceful political solutions will take the place of the now useless violence.

Attached: gun b.jpg (403x264, 32K)

Do you really believe Hitler killed himself?

Attached: 1532640476067.jpg (1500x1500, 95K)

No.
It's bad.
And my mommy would be sad.

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

FBI are literally retarded

Yes. So I joined the military where they condone such disgusting acts, and their members do the same to U.S. when this Civil War 2nd Amendment gets underway.

Attached: real-talk-so-are-we-going-to-overthrow-the-fucking-37026211.png (500x522, 169K)

This isn't a mass shooting, but I'm planning on killing Elvis.

Fuck off.

Attached: glow.jpg (600x600, 61K)

This is what happens when faggots fresh out of the academy want to impress their superiors and work off the clock from home trying to build a case and save the world from threats they create intentionally.

KARATE WINS!

Attached: 6a00d8341c34a453ef01b7c8cbaa38970b-800wi.jpg (426x667, 49K)

Try harder, CIA.

Attached: 1431000930950.png (630x473, 284K)

FBI GO AWAY

Hello CIA

I'm actually on the clock right now thank you

No lol

The simple thought of absolute cowardice has never really crossed my mind. Death by the hand of man should be calculated and only dealt to those who truly deserve. A mass shooting is just a faggots way out, a temporary trophy in their fucked up mind. Keep guns in every home but stop the retarded killings. Co-opted bullshit wither way and OP is a faggot

Not sure if FBI or triple layered bait

Attached: 1564668555070s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

The politicians could end these shootings any time, the guy explains why he's doing it and it's because the government actively works against the interest of its citizens but instead they just ignore all of that and beg more shooters to come out of the woodwork and feed the narrative.

>triple bait
It’s hard to tell actually. I actually think it’s FBI though.

yes! in high-school.
reason: bulling.

by the way. this was before Columbine and i'm not even American.

That's what I'm saying. If you got an agenda against a target demographic or culture then find an area where they are heavily concentrated and poison the water hole. Think big

Hello. I believe my overseas colleague didn’t start the thread off well. Next time you’re supposed to assure everyone you aren’t an FBI agent retard.

Yo anons, I am not MI6. I was wanting to know if it’s preferable to target government buildings or corporate buildings instead of civilian. If so, where and at what time?

Hypothetically, I'd shoot up the NRA headquarters, that would surely give some keks.

...i totally understood the reasons of the two and i'm amazed how far politically this has gone instead of a war against bullying and support against different types of frustration.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Jow Forums tomorrow

Attached: y.png (400x400, 14K)

Kek

You can see this post glowing even in the brightest light

The politicians don't care how many random people die. They can just replace them. It's a useless tactic.

shootings are so meh, i always thought it would be better to do a mass stabbing one victim at a time a few days-weeks apart, and then throw in a couple bombs just so eod can unlock those achievements that were released during call of duty 18 desert assfuck.

Aren’t govt buildings and corporate buildings basically one in the same? But why not “target” your suffering and and zen the fuck out

You could kill a little of hipsters and leftists if you just threw a bit of ricin in the downtown Seattle Starbucks water supply. Just saying no need for mess and to give them more ammo for their anti gun rhetoric.

Exactly. Fucking amateurs.

>Hello fellow anonymous image board users
>I'm like you see? I used the terminology
Nice try FBI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

If your arm is on fire I suggest you see a doctor

Not for long, John brown is gonna bust your ass to a civilian employment opportunity for trying to agitate a mass shooting. You’ve learned nothing.

hello fbi.

Attached: 1509750688553.png (283x283, 85K)