Why do you faggots claim that CNN has a left-wing bias? That's obviously not true

Why do you faggots claim that CNN has a left-wing bias? That's obviously not true.

Attached: e.jpg (1062x1266, 451K)

It’s very true, but independent media is making it so they have to report on it. We are the news now.

Shh, don't go against the narrative.

>That's obviously not true.
They had to change their narrative because they previously lied to the public.

They already changed to title!

They are sowing division, it's not about the truth. The truth is mostly no one was affected by these shootings.

CNN is sit between the far left and corprotists. This seems like the corprotists are trying to demonize the more radical part of their party.

Fox is reporting that the El Paso shooter was a right-winger. Why is this any surprise at all?

Establishment left is not the same as far-left you fucking moron. Everyone at CNN is left obviously, but the two factions hate each other. Leftists have never stopped smearing each other, it's why they are known for eating their own. Even though all Democrat candidates are on the left, CNN still smears the ones that don't fit their interests.

They're a news network. AKA a place that needs to get as much atrention as possible to generate revenue.

Now that faggots like Tim Pool are sucking their views dry they need to pretend to be unbiased to appeal to changing political demographics. Its just business and kikery at work.

Hmm, the headline changed I think

Attached: hmm.jpg (1273x904, 225K)

ah yes, the famous leftist goal of killing brown people.

they have a neolib globohomo bias.
they're the corporate imitation of the true left, just as fox is of us

Attached: well.gif (506x281, 869K)

Of course they did, because he was Antifa.

Because he is dead for almost 5 years.

Attached: 666g666l666o666w666n666i666g666g666a.png (325x702, 168K)

>appeared to

they change their titles like 200 times a day. i believe it's because they measure click-through-rate of each title to understand which individual ones, and which styles, produce better results.

similarly youtubers change thumbnails and titles often, mostly inhibited by how mediocre the youtube tools are.

So 2014 is when he became a liberal

Why is it NOT discussed?
The dude looked like a retarded lesbian.
No. Really.
He must have caught a ton of shit before he converted to bully mode.

Attached: 16915526-7324839-image-a-17_1565047716370.jpg (306x459, 18K)

cnn isn't just left bias, they are hard left communist subversives that should be hung for treason

Every front-page story on CNN works like this. They're doing A-B testing to see what people click on.

Only because it became too big to ignore.

ultimately the center (chaos) is right where the jews want you. Constantly playing both sides against the middle while they reap reward of the predictable outcomes

>true left
what happened to them anyway?
why did they get replaced by bugmen like 'lefty' youtube
are they dare i say /ourlefties/?

>The dude looked like a retarded lesbian.

Attached: jahans.png (978x521, 216K)

>had an extreme left twitter feed
changed to
>appeared to have a leftist twitter feed
My sides

Yeah he does look like a dyke maybe that user was right and blue eyes in isolation are feminine

But at least Chucks tooth is white.

Rightards are so stupid they don't even realize that CNN got Trump elected while Fox News tried to destroy him.