Some chav with his homo bag starts calling a jew a dirty jew

>Some chav with his homo bag starts calling a jew a dirty jew.
>jew proceeds to verbal victimisation, "what did you say" *recoiling in shock and horror* "please dont assault me."
Article proceeds to blame labour government for a rise in anti-semitism. Now looking at this kid, I doubt he has strong political affiliations, let alone half a brain, so why do they never blame the jew themselves for a rise in anti-semitism?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-122005_Brave.jpg (1080x1218, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7323339/Yob-calls-man-dirty-Jew-kicks-caf-table-launches-vile-racist-attack.html#article-7323339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7323339/Yob-calls-man-dirty-Jew-kicks-caf-table-launches-vile-racist-attack.html#article-7323339

when did the bowl cut come back into fashion?

When Turkish barbers became 90% of all hair cutting establishments.

>homo bag
His bag is the only redeeming quality about him. That shit fye.

Good stuff

Why would you just go and do something that based

What an absolute douche of the highest order. Airrpods, fannypack around his neck, neckbeard capped off with a retard-tier haircut.

Is he starring in planet of the apes?

Attached: apes.png (223x308, 145K)

Lefties would never call someone a dirty jew. it’s a cuckservative take to label the left as antisemetic. The dude is clearly some degree woke to use the slur and his affiliated political parties need to support him to make this a left/right agreement that Jews are in fact dirty

Yeah but you know they live for this shit right? they fantasize about people doing this stuff

>so why do they never blame the jew themselves for a rise in anti-semitism?

Because you're supposed to live in an individualistic society and judge each person individually even though we'll highly restrict your individuals rights because lol

TLDR, tyranny by any other name

Attached: see how he recoils 2.jpg.jpg (259x195, 17K)

Shut up cuckraut

Attached: IMG_3884.png (1984x1736, 529K)

There must have been a catalyst. I know a lot of scummy pricks like him and even though they'll cause trouble over primal trivial things such as minor disrespect, there is always a reason to it, it's not random acts of violence.

happening in st albans he's likely a muslim on a day out jew hating.

Dios mio, España que paso?

Yob? Say what?

They got a lot of words that are basically short-hand class discrimination

>Feminism
>Corruption
>Seperatism
>30 years of being told how bad the Spanish were for invading Latin America

There is no Spain. Only Vox can revive her.

He's obviously muslim or got a lot of muslim mates

Oh well that narrows it down

>when you get to greggs late and they've already sold all the sawsege wrolls.
>daa jooooooooos!

Yob is a loud, obnoxious, annoying young person.

this.
he's even gold the mohamedian beard.
What a plonker.

>chav
That's 100% a muslim from some shitskin country

What's worse is when you get there and it's a Nigger staffed Greggs with loads of sausage rolls, but they're all fucking cold because they're incapable of stock management.

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

It didn’t

Looking at him now, he looks like the spawn of a muslim that bred with an albino nigger.

>Nigger staffed Greggs
I've never seen a non-white working in Greggs, but I am from the NORF.

>why do they never blame the jew themselves for a rise in anti-semitism?
Because you should leave people minding their own business alone, and stormfags are fucking retarded.

Wtf is chav and yob ?
I thought you bongs invented English

Attached: images-35.jpg (226x282, 24K)

Are their steak bakes any good?

Probably because they know if you give a norferner a cold steak bake, they'll go out of business just on that one reputable review.

>doesn't know what a yobbo is
get a load of this twonk

>so why do they never blame the jew themselves for a rise in anti-semitism?
Because Jews aren't responsible for mentally ill people.

>some retard attacks a Jew for no other reason than being a Jew
>"We should blame the Jew."

You are clearly retarded. Work on yourself, weakling.

The NORF shall liberate the south from their nigger staffed Greggs.

And this is why we shipped you over their sheila.

Attached: 1564461813196.jpg (584x794, 87K)

Go put some fucking holes in some cheese you watch making psuedo-jew.

Attached: 1561333693933.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Why the hell would you fight for any of the countries in red?

He just looks like the type of cunt in every UK school that calls everyone gay, he's about to realise that doing this kind of thing irl constitutes a hate crime.

true

None of their "food" is good.

Actually pretty believable job, good work Mossad.

Please dont search on google ''Korean man''.

I bet that plonker doesn't even ave wibbly bits with his guffins for brekky.

>plonker

I'm pretty sure only del boy used that word

I see what you did there, you berk.

turks do love their bull cuts

nob cheese.

As a Jew I have raised this issue before about Jews and gun control specifically. This rabbi who took me to Israel for birthright and was always trying to help me learn shit totally stopped talking to me when I asked what he thought about gun rights and Jews with their political views in the context of that synagogue shooting. I was trying to advocate for more people to be armed in order to prevent tragedies. Most Jews are pathetic left wing types. This Jew should have molly whopped the Chav faggot and kept walking.

Attached: 552785A3-F696-4D0E-B97A-FCFE746075EF.jpg (960x686, 269K)

I would gladly fight for my country but not the EU or Israel.

>Nigger staffed Greggs

Yeah, unfortunately, the UK doesn't have a minister for sawsege wrolls and pies, you'll need to take this complaint directly to Gregg's Corporate.

We can help you write a letter.
>corporate.greggs.co.uk/contact
They wouldn't want to lose their market share to Ginsters, or dare I say it pukka pies.

Gordon of Catford 2019, colorised.
Doesn't quite have the same romantic rose tinted colonial vibe.

Attached: 247.jpg (463x658, 101K)

What's a yob?

It didn´t.

Similar to a thug I guess

Cold sausage rolls from Greggs is a crime against humanity.

Shut your whore mouth right now

>t.nigger who works in greggs.

congrats Greggs shills, Im going to buy a steak bake now damn u

This if my country wasn't already dead

Demand it be warm though.

Looks Chechen desu.

Attached: f33.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

i've seen people say he (the red chav) was called a 'dirty arab' before this. Now that guy does not look like an arab. And others saying- 'see the full video first'. Anybody got it- or know what they are talking about?

Are there actually fags here defending the kike? Jesus christ

Attached: 1560050561975.png (540x541, 864K)

Why do Arab males always carry around handbags?
Also, fuck that dirty jew.

Attached: 1364862117411.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Could possibly be a staged hate crime?
Don't believe the guy is a chav either, lower class bits mostly have no fucking clue about jewish subversion that would require reading, you won't see it in a film or on TV.

I'm torn user. I don't know who to support between a Muzzy and a Jew.

Good point, also this is the exact scenario they wank over

I live right near a synagogue. Sometimes just for fun I'll wear one of their little Jew hats and just hang around outside seeing if I can sneak in.

Not sure what they're doing in there but I'm highly suspicious. I've been smoking a shitload of pot recently does anyone know if they drug test you before you can join?

Attached: 1564889098786(2).png (487x410, 165K)

That guys is an arab or something, normal Europeans dont look like that, not even gypsies have that face.

It normally burns your mouth

It's the next step up from painting swastikas on your own property - Just pay some lout to badmouth you in public then use the headlines to garner sympathy and maybe get some extra legal rights and protections.

>Muh Antisemitism, Muh Blood Libel (Special racism for special people)

Only got what the daily mail has shown. He has Arabic features, like people have said before he looks like an Arab mutt or a white guy with a lot of muslim friends.

Israel is the problem, Islam is the symptom. Should help you.

Maybe all arabs are closet gays, gay fag at work says youd be surprised how many arabs are looking to be topped on grindr.

The face of pol

Dear Holy of holies, protector of pies, procurer of pasties, sanctuary of Sausage rolls, Master Greggs;

I write this email in earnest and hope you make haste to ameliorate my dire situation. The local chapter of my Greggs, the one found on the high street nestled between Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Local, the local Co-op, British heart foundation, Scope, the Money Shop, alongside 13 betting establishments, has woefully let me down. On many occasions, I have had to suffer the ignominy of purchasing cold sausage rolls!!!

I am unsure why this is happening? What grandiose conspiracy lies at the heart of this? Is it some kind of betrayal? I am loathed to blame Boris, or Brexit, or even global conspiracies pertaining to shape shifting reptilians who control the central banking system, but this problem is a rea,l not just in my mind and I'd dearly like to get to the root cause of it.

I understand this may come as a shock to you, I expect great swathes of Norfmen will be strung up and tortured, for allowing such malignant disregard for the use of the veritable temperature probe. Lessons will be learned and we must say NEVER AGAIN.

Even now, Ginsters - those cunning purveyors of pasteries and pasties- who use artifice and advertising to slowly creep into petrol Station forecourt shops, leading away silly women, and young men with diverse gastronomic lusts, seek to warp the minds of those loyal to Greggs, and are plotting yet more subterfuge and against the mighty Greggs' empire.

Where we go one, we go all -we must secure a future for warm sausage rolls!

This is not about bigotry, there can be ONLY ONE REAL AUTHENTIC PASTRY (no n-n-not the Cornish even though they've been making them for thousands of years) I'm talking of course about the Gregg's empire.

Turn your back on this problem now and there shall be rivers of pastries turning soft limb and wet in the street.

My soul yearns for you to do something.

Always your magnanimous servant

t. Norf man.

Attached: 1545338873997.png (1120x872, 134K)

But call him a jew and you will be shocked at how he recoils.

>t. Norf man.

Mate anyone ever tell you that brevity is the soul of wit? I can't imagine any of the Norf f.c's meme creatures has ever emailed anyone outside of maybe somebody from Job centre plus

I haven't sent this - also spelling mistakes.
>limb
limp

>but this problem is a rea,l
but this problem is real, not just in my mind.

>malignant
malicious

Suggest edits we can send it off.

>Fuck Pukka pies
>Fuck Ginsters
>Fuck Cornish pasties
>Fuck Frey Bentos.

All HAIL GREGGS.

>has never heard of yobbo
Get the fuck out of my country chang.

the theme in my mind at least, was ye olde worlde, LOTR style Norfman. Not actual Deano, the unemployed ex-sparky, with a drink problem and 6 kids with three differen mums - Chantelle, Tiffany, and Bethany.

Sentirse mal, hombre :'(
I haven't been in the old home since my grandparents died, it's sad to hear it has come to this

Such a non story but because it has a d&c racial component it gets covered by a national paper

Cyprus desperate for attention again.

>tfw not even a country

people get called things on a daily basis. jews are the most cucked people on the planet.

they ruin / wreck the world then when someone says anything they play victim card / victim mentality. they are still trying to be the top of the oppression Oylmpics like usual.

1 john 2:22 - diest / christian type myself, but they are antichrist jew types alone - most of them at least.

jews have been competing in the ompression oylmpics for a long time. they want the #1 seat every damn time and to lash out at you every damn time to as well then play victim mentality and/or the victim card like usual. sigh.

sigh of the times.

antisemitic = antichrist jew alone in so many situations if the Bible / Holy Bible is true.

forgot to mention this.

>he doesnt rock a bowlcut

Attached: 1559483943529.jpg (634x357, 42K)

based norf posting irl

>Israel is the problem, Islam is the symptom. Should help you.
This tells me I shouldn't care at all.
Thanks bongbro.

Greggs' food is fucking shit, I am baffled as to why they are everywhere and so popular. Only dumb sheep who think a fun day out consists of going to the local shopping centre to browse the wilko and poundland to buy gay pointless shit they dont need.

Cold sausage rolls are awesome. Hot ones are all flaky and hot. You need a knife and fork to eat them. And ketchup.