How do you gun nuts plan to fight against all of this?

How do you gun nuts plan to fight against all of this?

Attached: 7AE6A234-EB22-4644-8698-CEE9BB86D8B1.jpg (453x679, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKxlm7--hW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don’t have to. The next Ferguson is going to go “national” and then we can defend ourselves against rabid, feral savages. The next day we can just mop up the mess and a year later we can have a Holiday where we pretend to be sorry it was ever so necessary to kill so many of them.

Are they going to airdrop submarines into the mainland you fucking retard? Maybe you think they'll just carpet bomb everything. Well done, now there's no country left. Go be a faggot some place else.

We the people, are the government.

Attached: quote-since-there-is-no-such-entity-as-the-public-since-the-public-is-merely-a-number-of-individuals (850x400, 91K)

The vast majority of gun owners live in rural America away from cities. Zero collateral damage would happen. American Latino soldiers will be operating tanks while African American soldiers will bombing rural America.

easy, the US military sucks when they come up against guerrilla armies

I'm sure the navy is going to be very useful in a land war.

the good people of vietnam and afghanistan showed us the way. we also have the advantage of living among the very vulnerable families of the men who operate that machinery.

stop paying taxes

the same way the Serbians fought you

Depends, if a nations army is one hundred percent loyal to the state, the state will not fall, but keep in mind that the majority of soldiers voted Republican, and the generals are most republican, I doubt soldiers will want to shoot up their fellow Americans, and when the army abandons the state, the state is over.

Half will defect.
Also someone post the Japanese rant.

Nice larp. Go slurp on some niggerdick downtown, homo.

Most of them are trained to use those weapons as well since there are over 78 million vets. Most of whom are gun owners.

>he does't know how to build shaped charges.

Attached: 1564230511448.jpg (730x960, 104K)

But they lost the war

Americans, please stop pretending that owning gun is a human right.

Guns doesn't protect you from the government, public opinion does.

Once you recognize that owning gun is a dangerous hobby that Americans willing to take the risk for, there won't be gun debates and the gun grabber won't have arguments left anymore.

What I said was for your own good.

How do I become a crewman on a submarine? That sounds so fun.

Same way the vietnamese and afghani people did. By dying in the millions but disrupting any progress for the us military

Republicans are loyal jew slaves

>quoting one of the worst jews in modern history
Light yourself on fire, especially if you're trolling.

SHALL

>How do you gun nuts plan to fight against all of this?
Who do you think is going to run this country if they just bomb the ever-living piss out of it?
>b-but muh surgical strikes
You have literally no idea what would happen if you think those big vehicles are going to do anything. Those are for full-scale wars with the complete intent on destruction, not for fighting out in the open in the goddamn boonies.
The moment civil war breaks out is the moment the military is going to split as well, since even the dogs of war have sides when on the homeland.
But they'll probably be preoccupied with fending off from other possible aggressors in China and Russia, so go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1440594398781.jpg (206x195, 10K)

the feeling is mutual, 'brother'

Attached: ReturnoftheMemes_2.jpg (422x2181, 259K)

>Guns doesn't protect you from the government, public opinion does.
holy fucken shit lol, please mr government sir please do shoot me
no
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- dead

Attached: vietnam-farmer.jpg (664x1000, 134K)

You gave up your guns long ago, I don't see Aussie government shoot up citizens left and right, no?

How will shaped charges help against aircraft? Are they just going to detonate them hoping the projectile hits the fighter-bomber flying at 5000m?

no. you obviously can't fight the military on even terms so what you do is hide among civilians and wear normal clothing while sniping soldiers, destroying bridges and other infrastructure, and planting ieds/other explosives. using aircraft against us will require a very high risk of killing uninvolved civilians, having the effect of creating more partisans while at the same time strengthening their case against the federal government.

Wow thanks OP I'm so glad we get to have this thread again

Attached: 1556329498532.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

By not rolling over and surrendering to them like the faggot you are.

>How do you gun nuts plan to fight against all of this?
We're not going to. Daddy Trump gave us gun control so it's over now. Our rights are gone. Now no need for Daddy Trump.

Shoot the ground crews, fuelers, supply clerks, and their families.

Lmao half the shit in the millitary is broken. They had me drive an ASV thing didnt get 2 miles before it broke down and they had to come get my ass

Jesus christ my sides, thanks user. The mental picture of spics racing around in tanks with spoilers on the back and neon lighting underneath. Also since when can nigs fly planes?

Fuck you OP

Attached: P-CombatVehicles_Zoom.png (1175x1763, 294K)

Wait for Russia to drop off some anti-air launchers while they wait for us to destabilize

Love

itt retards get baited into felonies by discussing hypothetical insurgency

Attached: 1564980715096.gif (380x298, 368K)

I have a few rice patties in my back yard. They won’t be able to defeat me

Every airplane has a fuel tank, every airplane has the same common denominator, it needs fuel. All you need to do is go after the fuel supply. That is how guerrilla warfare works, you look for low-hanging fruit, common denominators.... a few basketball-size holes in a runway makes an entire airport almost unusable, a hole the size of a strawberry in a fuel tank or refueling truck makes the entire airport unable to refuel planes

Attached: 1503097008149.jpg (300x374, 30K)

By stealing that equipment

Attached: Blank+_5886cd1087849d6da023b8f207e66e6a.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>Zero collateral damage
Well, you just killed the guys producing most of the resources. And you glassed most of anything outside of the cities. Not that you would even get to bomb them, since more than half your fucking military just deserted and the families of the aircrews are getting acid attacked if they show their face in public. And even in the fantasy scenario that your military didn't turn on you the second you declared war on your own people, most of the guys fighting the insurgency are ex-military, so they sure as hell would not be retarded enough to openly try to hold ground. Let me paint a picture of life in the cities would actually be like:
>be you
>get woken up in the middle of the night by gunshots, riots, your house being on fire, a burglary or any combination of the above
>light your candles if you are lucky enough to have some, power has been out for weeks now
>wash yourself in a bucket of cold, filthy water
>try to make a meal out of the MREs and SPAM you got handed out
>turn on the radio for some news and music
>another car bomb went of at the food depot, rations are being cut
>repairs on the outbound highways and bridges are progressing extremely slowly, and under heavy casualties
>the national guard had to brutally beat down another riot/protest, again
>they desperately need more manpower
>(in the later stages of the war) the government forces have lost xyz suburb to advancing rebel forces, supplies and morale are only a distant memory by now
>you turn of the radio, depressed by what you just heard
>your ration of food for this week is gone, so you'll have to make your way to the distribution point to get more
>you step out of your crumbling house, head held low as to not attract any attention
>theres armed and very stressed looking soldiers on every corner
>almost there. you notice a speeding white van fast approaching the gate
>the several hundred kilos of explosives it was loaded up with blow your brain all over the nearest wall

Attached: 1525834593897.png (728x740, 498K)

With this!

A Briefcase Nuclear Device detonated inside a Major City. No warnings. No stopping it. (grin)

Vid: youtube.com/watch?v=sKxlm7--hW0

Attached: 5101e83914eaf75b1ad7505be20fb2ad.jpg (400x289, 17K)

which are you planning on stealing? a jet or a submarine?

How are the talibans holding????

Well put.

Niggers can't fly just like they can't swim my friend

>BTFO

Attached: viet cong tunnels.jpg (1790x2150, 606K)

this

They had soviet and china military support.
BIG TIME SUPPORT.
Wouldnt last a day without support.
So are the talibans.

>what will you do, when submarine comes to your house?