Best country in the world

Did you know that 100% of Croatian people have smartphones?

Highest living standrads in region.
Christian white ethnostate.
Literally looks like tropical heaven but with no niggers.

Say something bad about Croatia.
Pro tip : you literally cant

Attached: croatia.jpg (520x416, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmuuSOGJONA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/4967-croatian-demographic-woes-record-low-birth-rate-in-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Croatia, 2020

Attached: croatia.jpg (1000x750, 348K)

Can you believe this is in Europe?

Attached: BRIONI.jpg (960x674, 130K)

>highest living standards in region
>in region
>in region

also
>no niggers
yeah ok

Jesus Christ, why did everyone insist on copying Russia's flag. Slavs....

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

>slavs
>what is netherlands

>Did you know that 100% of Croatian people have smartphones?
Implying that is a good thing.
>Literally looks like tropical heaven but with no niggers.
It used to be like that, but now it's overrun with degenerates. Beaches are so overcrowded it's impossible to enjoy them with your family without running in to some weird nudist music festival.
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuuSOGJONA

Let's not pretend you all decided on a red white and blue gay as fuck tricolor because you all love tulips.

Imagine being a fucking filthy croat when you could be a holy mountain nigger like your truly.

you guys are just snow croats come on

really? you talk shit while looking like all scandinavian flag ever?

highest living standards in region. what region illiterate faggot. He imagined a region consisting of Croatia, Madagascar and Somalia.

Truth of the matter is, croats and serbs are the chosen people of the planet and we shall inherit the earth and colonize the space

Attached: 1564808748925.jpg (334x506, 42K)

they have to go back

Attached: 5cb4a68cbae233042b691e4c008686a3.jpg (768x699, 102K)

enough of humbleness
not in this thread
its time for western anglo degenerates and eastern mongol bugmen to know the truth

Only after we genocide 90% of the Commie boomers and their spaw

so it must be shit country to live

Balkans trumps most of the West in degeneracy
Just take a look at YouTube trending page and tell me I'm wrong

>Say something bad about Croatia.
Big Serbian, Italian and Albanian diasporas, corruption, HDZ retards, being a memeber of the EU

#Skoro #raciallypureCroatia

>Talking shit about the Nordic Cross
Massive COPE. Not to mention that everyone who stole our design at least had the decency to change the colours, not just slap some gay emblem on Russia's flag like all of you Turks and call it a day.

you are wrong
thats soft core and even that was not invented by us, those idiots just learn this from westerners

youtubers are your best argument? jesus christ dude... go visit /gif/ sometimes and look for degeneracy threads at least

>#raciallypureCroatia
Top fuckiny lel, only way to make a racially pure Croatia is to divide it into 3 parts with Zagrebistan city state in the middle

So should you.

Only normal people in that shithole region. God bless the croats.

To where Dragan?

100% of croatian people have serbian dna

Just slavs, whores and pillheads at drum n bass festivals instead

Asia Minor at least Lulzim.

50% of Serbs have Albanian and gypsy DNA

>100% of Croatian
Is actually 85% from Bosnia and Herzegovina peoples, deal with that if you can faggot

Hey dont talk shit about gypsies okay?

Attached: 2321321523.jpg (720x540, 30K)

The Albanians first appear in the historical record in Byzantine sources of the 11th century. At this point, they were already fully Christianized. Very little evidence of pre-Christian Albanian culture survives, although Albanian mythology and folklore are of Paleo-Balkanic origin and almost all of their elements are pagan,[1] in particular showing Greek influence.[2]

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians

Who cares? You are literally the niggers of Europe with the lowest IQ and known for criminality and violence.

The Balkans aren't worth the healthy bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier

Attached: a1968801459b8b1efa65d5816d0b34db8ac31f29b5f87baed13a097194db6109.jpg (255x199, 9K)

yeah that is europe (italy)

Said the Angloshit who let Asian gangs rape little English girls for 20 years

Shut the fuck up

How rude , I just wanted to help Dragan because he didn't know where our origin was

Or run another ethnic cleansing and deportation programme. Worked the last time
80%*

Have women been fagotted by the west?
If yes just as shit country then any else

>The flag
RADOVANE, JEBOTE BOG, DABOGDA TI DECA BILA SLEPA I ĆORAVA!

Here are some honest thoughts about Croatia - there's no doubt that historically they were way smarter than Serbs. They got away with WWII crimes, they got away with operation Storm, they were never killed in large numbers (1/2 of Serbian men died in WWI for comparison). They have a great international reputation, they're even friends with the fucking kikes. Members of both the EU and NATO. However, I think they have worn out their luck. I honestly don't give a fuck about them, I don't wish them any ill but they were getting away with a lot of bad shit way too fucking much. I expect Croatia to be heavily niggerized by the end of the century, their population is growing old, the young ones are fleeing to the EU, also, they have like 500.000 veteran pensioners and that costs a lot. Also, they are indebted as fuck. I'm not gloating or anything, all of this (except for veteran pensioners) can easily happen to Serbia too, the difference is, Serbia is not that much of a western ally and will never join EU/NATO.

What are you talking about. Russians weren’t the first to use rhe tricolor. It’s a pan-Slavic thing.

no, they are trad christian strong women
you cant fuck around with them or their father and brothers will you murder you in the name of Christ

president of Croatia is a woman

>no, they are trad christian strong women
Guess croatia is based then

I'm not Anglo, but nice try Piotr you retarded toilet cleaner.

I don't care about your origins. Your destination, along with your serb brothers should be the depths of the Adriatic

Christianity is embarrassingly cucked.

>>highest living standards
>>what is Slavonija?
t. based Slovenian überslav

when it is practiced by cuck people like you westerners

The croatians i know are educated people with normal lives. The serbians i know are crazed alcoholics

croatia left yugoslavia. fucking retards.

Yes, but who did it first?

>diaspora
truly the lowest of the low

Only Montenegrin Serbs have Albanian DNA, that's why they look white, unlike in Serbia proper.

Attached: balkanfags.png (1226x277, 621K)

Based Croatia

Attached: 1518862791298.jpg (1242x1684, 267K)

We call em alpine serbs

Serbs look whiter than Albanians. We have many Albanians in the UK (many of which are criminals) and they barely look human.

>>albanian
None of the kebab and ice cream proprietors in my town look even close to that

implying. orthodox church in Serbia moans about fake holohoax and tolerance to gypsyshits all the time

>barely look human
same goes for literally all balkanshits except Croats and Slovenians

Just a pic of croat men partying?

>t. turk rape baby

nigger plz gib money

Croats are just Adriatic Poles.

Prove me wrong.

Filthy Ustaše. I spit on them.

Why? They killed subhuman Serbs, gypsies and Jews.

>yeah bro, I use 5G too how could you tell?

>Croatian demographic woes – record low birth-rate in 2017

thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/4967-croatian-demographic-woes-record-low-birth-rate-in-2017

No fertility = not conservative

>subhuman Serbs
You misspelled "BASED"

>Say something bad about Croatia.
>Pro tip : you literally cant
Was there at summer holidays in 2006 and sea was full of that shit fuck sea spiky cunts shit

This. The only bad thing about Ustase is that some of their leaders had kike relatives and that they didnt finish the job

omg are u racist??

>Worked the last time
No it didn't, they fucking had to partner up with Bosnian Turkish spawn and they still didnt get all the Serbs

Ustashe genocides are well documented, unlike the Holocaust
There were numerous exchanges by Gemans talking about how subhuman the Croats were, what with creating concentration camps for children n all
Only people who surpassed them were Hohol degenerates who followed Bandera

>Violent savages who partnered up with Muslims and Krauts to slaughter fellow Slavs
Not to mention that they attack you to this day, with Croat volunteers bombing civillians in Donbass alongside Hohol shabbos goyim

STOP FUCKING ADVERTISING
WE'RE FULL

Yes

If Germans called them subhumans why did they allow them to collab and in their ranks? Same with Ukrainians and Slovaks

Oh, they are? How about one (1) slice of evidence?

Can confirm, i spend most of my summers in Croatia, it's to closest thing to a white heaven on earth. (btw Slovenia is great too)

what's a croatia?

Something bad about Croatia: it's filled with Croats.

Gypsy mixed serbians (all of Serbia is like that) need to be genocided by their neighbours!

Yep. Jasenovac didn't happen, but I wish it did.

sta je tebi, jesi ti dobro? cini mi se ko da te vrucina udarila u glavu.

Moja baba nema mob sta lazes

>How about one (1) slice of evidence?
Here you are faggot

Attached: Ustaše_sawing_off_the_head_of_a_Serb_civilian.jpg (408x569, 104K)

ja imam tri pa sam ti pokrio i babu i đeda, tuljane

You have a extreme corrupt Gouvernment and the young croatians move to Germany/Austria/USA because they cant find a job.

>killing a military age adult male
>genocide
Remove your proxy, Jovan.

No they are worth whole empire

Useful idiots, later to be stabbed in the back, just like the Polish nationalists who entered Berlin and later got sent to Siberia
Ask the Croats on Jow Forums, they pride themselves on it

damn, we actually look white in this one

Oy dont be mean to us

That's not something worth being bragged about.

Based serb

Concentration camp, for children

Attached: 800px-Children_in_Sisak_concentration_camp[1].jpg (800x896, 115K)

>we didn't know we would go extinct from phones...

Kosovo Albanians sometimes get labeled as "Serbs" in order to get refugee status in the West