Dear CNN/CIA/etc. We Honestly Don't Support Mass Shootings

Get this: the crap you have pulled, what you're pushing on America, the desperate fight to prevent disclosure of crimes, and double down on the idiotic and long-dead Trotskyite internationalism, will end in flames.
No one on this board, nor any in the "alt-right" nor anyone from any other dark hole of the internet will be the cause. Hate speech, politically incorrect and offensive thoughts, even the infrequent acts of extreme violence perpetrated by insane loners - none of this will be more than a drop in the bucket of the apocalyptic wave you are setting up.

You've destroyed the family, adulterated the church, belittled religion, bullied young women into chasing highs and leading plastic lives wrapped up in an organic label, destined to lead to miserable loneliness (and unaffordable healthcare expenses). Young men have retreated, a great historic exodus, into games, film, cars, what-have-you. And yet, you have systematically attacked and torn down these refuges.
You have mocked morality, and shamed logical thought. You live in utmost privilege, and complain of inequity. Your intellectuals claim that scientific and technological progress is over, and they secretly snicker knowing that the only way forward from that is a great culling of useless eaters.

But the plans you lay won't come to fruition. You fancy yourselves as gods-on-earth, yet even the gods have fallen to the forces of chaos which run rampant in the universe. The flames of Notre Dame? This is not Western tradition burning. This is a prophecy of your hopes and dreams, the death of Lady Ishtar and her cult. The apotheosis of her devotion, a doom where fools who have played with the gods' fire get consumed by it. The end of the road.

We here, the "deplorable haters", we have no need or desire to commit radical acts. All we intend to do is watch and laugh when the universe issues the inevitable edict, judgment upon your actions.

Attached: chruch.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: B3E6F6BB-1A56-48B8-9899-F16DCDBFF512.jpg (1080x1440, 211K)

I am happy about mass shootings. democracy has failed, so what option is there other than violence?

GTFO clown

>Never interrupt while your enemy is making a mistake.

what does that even mean in this context? elaborate. I didn't read your big ugly wall of text, I just responded to the title.

The retards do not get it. Where/when in the History of the World was it EVER a good idea to back a wild animal into a corner with no way out ? The NWO FAGGOTS dont get it. REAL AMERICANS Love to fight for what they love. Starting to remind me of the begining of the old time movie "PATTON" .
Yup lets just piss off a couple million angry gun owners.
Flaming torches & pitch forks coming to a head very very soon.

>Get this:
They KNOW, you moron.

When all is said and done, it won't be right-wing Americans cleaving each other with kitchen knives in the streets. It will be in the cities, the hell-pits, and the reckoning will come for the perpetrators as well.
The right has only to wait it out in the woods, grow corn, teach their kids the right values.

Really, only incels think that violence here and now would accomplish anything. Because incels have created a false, romanticized reality to deal with their pain.

The demons of chaos know, but their sycophants dress these demons in silk robes, give them burnt offerings, and dream of a paradise that will never come.

>The right has only to wait it out in the woods, grow corn, teach their kids the right values.
that's what the native americans did LOL sure worked out for them hahahahahhaha

might is right. thousands of years of history are proof of this. you're delusional

Reported to [email protected]

reported for what? Read it again, there's absolutely no threat of violence in OP's statement.

Did you notice how as the mass murderers dissapeared, the mass shooters emerged? That's because although the mass murderers were successful in terrorizing the population, it was hard to advance policy on the back of them. Enter the mass shooter. Everything is falling neatly into place. It's not about who supports what, it's about terrorizing the population and advancing the globalist agenda on the back of tragedy. The plan calls for the population to be disarmed, silenced, burdened with debt, baffled with bullshit, and living in a surveillance state while the ruling class enjoy unlimited wealth and power, and never have to answer for anything they do.

and I hope it continues, because the worse things get, the more people will wake up. been getting our rights nickeled and dimed away for over a century now. big strides create big reactions

i guess my post is spam

Attached: asdasd.png (650x535, 39K)

This.
DISCLAIMER: I am an everyday American who is just annoyed with the state of things and I am voicing my disapproval. If you need to label me a terrorist in order to feel good about looking yourself in the mirror, then by all means, feel free to do that. Whatever makes you happy. It's all about you.

I totally support mass shootings at alphabet, jewtube, faceberg and twatter offices

I enjoyed reading this piece. Many truths and much sense. Have a (You) fren.

Based bump.

Die in a fire leftist shill

Mass shootings and terrorist attacks only help the long nose tribe and other human shits to push stupid laws and bigger budgets for Orwellian stupidity.
Do I think most of you are wastes of space and resources? Of course. But this is stupid kosher theatrics.

good words. fuck jannies

Don't speak in my name, you swarthy boomer mutt.

>The bootlickers ITT
And these fags call us Europoor cucks?

Attached: 1555443441859.png (888x894, 653K)

pretty obvious the FBI is behind the mass shootings to help support their budget requests

I support every type of happening just because its a happening not that I advice someone to kill anybody. If you need attention livestream yourself shitting into a McDonalds (Except if you American that would be a federal crime)

i support it faggot

Attached: 0803194841834_063_11486927195_fcaec9e6f8_b.jpg (800x991, 136K)