Serious talk for a minute

Why was infinity taken down but not here? 4 is far more active and well known. Doesn't make sense. Theories?

Attached: download (1).png (257x196, 4K)

We dindu nuffin

Q

honeypot

It's not down idiot but Infinity Chan is where oldfags went because Jow Forums turned into cancer and everything that was once good on this site is going or has gone to shit

Attached: source.gif (500x250, 495K)

Goot has mentioned before he gets all sorts of lawsuits but ignores them because he’s in Japan

Because this is an IC op

we dindu

dindu aint no nuttin

Also the shooters posted their manifestos on Infinity Chan instead of Jow Forums if they were to have posted it all here than it would have been an instant take down or bigger outrage against Jow Forums

Attached: 9c3d88733ae3c21f2857733516e1ec99a6422ad45eddc356b2c60be863a63891.jpg (1536x2709, 1.02M)

idk but you can still get there check it out

The current policies of the US government were discussed here by autists long before implementation. It is being used as a sounding board for the blowback of legislation by congressional staffers. It's a chaotic think tank and posters seem careful to keep what is written in the firmly constitutionally protected area.

the fbi loves reading my posts about niggers and jews

Politicans do not make sense. They just want muh free shit and muh censorship.

oops, I was trying to cross-post from Jow Forums this was the post:

currently available on tor at oxwugzccvk3dk6tj . onion

AND clearnet at 206.223.147.217 you can navigate around by changing the first half of the links to the ip, haven't tried posting tho

Gas the Kikes!

The three letter agencies don't want to give up their honeypot you retard.

Jow Forums complies with government agencies

/thread

Going after 4 would have become an international incident. The Jew fears the Samurai
8 will dissolve the 6th plank as installed by the communist web hegemony, this is one chapter of it's hero's journey. Did you know that the story of h8-chan is contained in revelation? It's true!
Clownflare is playing the role of Pagliacci here, will be [vanquished] soon.

Attached: Honk.jpg (2048x2048, 406K)

Its actually about silencing Q's mouthpiece.

this

It’s where are the newfags from the gamer gate exodus went when Faggot mods started banning people for discussion about Zoe quin

Reddit has produced more murderers than Jow Forums or 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1Chan.
The issue is the latter doesn't cave in when corporations or governments want them to

So is 8 totally kill, or are they trying to get it back up?

Based these breads here are pure cancer.
en ik haat kaptsja

I think there is a onion link still working but its slow as fuck.

Infinity Chan also complied with government agencies you redd.iter

Attached: Disclaimer-Symbol-Free-Download-PNG.png (1234x1360, 652K)

i heard it was becouse of this pic.

also someone remembers the deconstruction pizza post ?

Attached: hilary.jpg (1082x1750, 187K)

They lost DDoS protection. The site itself exists and is fine, but can't come back online until they're protected

Fuck government agencies. You niggers need to stop complying.

Jow Forums, Jow Forums in particular, has been r/The_Donald 2 for atleast three years now. Getting rid of this place is something the jew no longer has to do since redditors did it for them.

Attached: 0C645DCD-7A8F-4D5E-A62B-5753BD93BC2C.png (944x4013, 662K)

Q - All for a LARP?

Probably the same reason 63 chan got taken down.

You're a fucking tard mate
It literally says if you're doing something against United States law and you post it on there they will send your information to the feds you moron you fucking idiot

>internet
>anonymous

Q predicted this [happenings imminent]

Yup saw it with my eyes, the threads 404'd so quick it shocked me...

Fucking faggot
Why couldnt he post it on twotter

They're just herding everyone into one location so it's easier to monitor.

A message

Creeping censorship. They'll be coming for this place, too, but Jow Forums has more resources at its disposal and is therefore not the low-hanging fruit that DS and Inf are.

this is fake user retard

Attached: 1565084029061.jpg (390x585, 36K)

Imagine for a second, situations where you hadn't violated US law and the fed still wanted your info, fuck-nugget

Lmao. I fucking love him

Because you'll be banned here for threatening violence.

Theyre effectively kill and can only exist on vpn networks now

I did see some article claiming that there are russian providers that host extreme content, but is slow and unstable af

They need to start with smaller fish like they did when cleansing youtube.

>responsible for over five hundred murders
>dindu nuffin
Pick one.

website has to comply with it but the way infinity chan did it was as long as it's not illegal against United States law you're fine however unlike gook moot and the worthless janitors here that don't do anything if you were to make one BBC thread on Infinity Chan Pol your you would be IP banned permanently
He was a hardcore leftist it was probably because he knew he could get some extra brownie points by taking it down
Do you even fucking use a VPN you absolute fucking mongoloid

Attached: ReturnoftheMemes_2.jpg (422x2181, 259K)

4x2chan is literally a honeypot, but the government has to leave something up. Can’t have zoomers, journalists, and larpers decentralizing and going too far underground.

is f.u.l.l.c.h.*.n. back online?

Attached: 1432113370001.jpg (500x414, 55K)

4cuck is also an incoherent mess where no actual idea can manifest, plus the fact that the staff are faggots that. Could ban you for saying nigger in a blue board.
If fact 8/pol/ practically became like this shithole (although not as bad) after the election.
Almost everyone was casually right wing beside specific boards like the fag and furry ones.
And it generally fought back against the encroaching low quality shitters from here and reddit.

Attached: reddit.jpg (500x492, 37K)

It’s easier and cheaper to monitor 1 site than 3 and also Jow Forums IS more used. You would’ve had moar pushback. Kinda bummed ancientfags over on 8 let it go.

It will be back but they took down The Daily Stormer with them when they moved providers so give it like a month

Do you people believe the pizza bakers are gonna get caught ? Maybe only a few runners.
We are out of time.

There was a thread describing the history of eight chan posted earlier.

The upshot was that all the hardcore racists and white supremacist types appaently migrated to eight chan because they considered it much cooler than "square" 4 chan.

So, the answer is it was considered the "cool" site for the hardcore racists and killers and morons who all hung out there.

While 4 chan was looked at as being too mainstream and cucked or something.

8ch lurker here
it's because 8ch has quality posts, which makes it actually threatening unlike 4pol

we literally dindu nothin. The manifestos were posted on infinity

it will be. They are carrying out a slow, methodical, systematic censorship.
The youtube censorship is just the beginning of this longer plan

>website has to comply with it
No it doesn't. Whats going to happen? They get shut down? Oh fuck too late.

Maybe because Jow Forums has nothing to do with all this drama except for having "chan" in its name

Not really Jow Forums hasn't been good since about 2016 you've let every board go to shit because your janitors here won't do their fucking jobs Infinity Chan will be coming back but as of right now it's a civil war

Won't be back for probably a month it's exhentai 2 Electric Boogaloo

The Internet will be shut down.

Keep your fucking voice down!

edgy glow in the dark

Thanks user i owe you one

Attached: 1565054724896.jpg (480x475, 27K)

Because you faggots radicalized yourself. We make as much fun of you faggots as we do of other faggots. You're a walking meme. Jow Forums is not some central meeting hub for the "alt-right". I been here since at least Habo Hotel and I can assure you that in the old days it was always a mix of libertarians anarchists, commies, hippies and neocons. We would larp Nazi shit as it would get clicks and views. We were just being edgy kids. Now we are oldfags and we look down at you zoomers and smirk. You are all stupid enough to get that larp.

I thought everyone knew. QAnon. But then that means Q+ and Qteam is not WH insider undercover ops to take down DS.

Look at that Red.dit spacing

Attached: 1561387392253.jpg (454x340, 53K)

This is bullshit and you know it. Jow Forums is just reddit 2. It sucks balls and the redditors here do nothing but scream about how 8 chan is not epic because shooters posted there.

you should take responsibility and kys for the rest of us

?
oh do you believe that you "just have to wait™" until the right presidential candidate shows up ? lol

There is less censorship on cripplechan. Hotwheels created it specifically for freedom of speech. Shit only tends to get taken down if it's illegal in the US.

Also, less users is actually a good thing. Less of a reason for shills to go there. Less noise from idiots. Etc. Ultimately means autists can dig more effectively.

Or how they've completely fucking gutted B and almost every other board on this site

You just proved him right, fucktard.
He believes that Judaism is what’s best for us and that we should support it as hard as possible.

And the janny's do their jobs

>Shit only tends to get taken down if it's illegal in the US.
Under the First Amendment most everything is legal.

XACTLY!

/thread

Nope. All the oldfags are here. We are not radicalized like you gamergate autists. We oldfags have pulled plenty of real stunts like project chanology or project payback while you discord trannies meet in Minecraft and larp Al-qaueda.

where is this from?

>Q predicted this
Yup, "archive offline". It is all about Qresearch. They dug up hundreds of times more dirt on the DS than the pizzagate digs.
They were also crack investigators debunking all the false flags. "To find out who controls you, just find out who you cannot criticize".
You know most of the Qtards are going to migrate back here if Ron can't get it up and running again. We're seeing the end of free speech at the hands of big tech.

Attached: Burn it Down.png (600x700, 38K)

shutup Boomer

They're both honeypots.

>radicalized
postmodern western culture is radical
we are normal

Q is a JEW. PSYOP failed. it was basically a board to set up inceptions for potential killer agents. Well...
Oy vey, shut it down.

Attached: chabad.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

>oldfag

Winning...not...sigh.

Ad revenue from 8 was a drop in the bucket compared to 4. Shutting down 8 was to appease the fickle mob who now think "welp, we did it, hate and racism on the internet is now gone forever," when in fact 4 is a behemoth of hate in comparison. But again, 4 makes MONEY so it stays.

Sorry, no vast conspiracy. Just cash money, homie.

So which sites did the Dayton shooter visit besides leftie twitter?

Attached: hmm.jpg (400x222, 8K)

>All the oldfags are here
>im an oldfag that why i like wallowing in shit

Attached: judge approves.gif (500x390, 3.1M)

Wanna know how I know you're a tryhard wannabe oldfag?

Stop. You're reminding me of what we've lost.

>no you're the newfag!
>no you are!
You all need to fucking kill yourselves ASAP

Even hotwheels is sperging out about his creation and want to shit it down NOW!!!

Why won't you larping niggers just fuck off? You pretended you were "NEVER COMING BACK", you shit on everyone who uses Jow Forums, and now you faggots gonna pretend we were allies all along?
No.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1551364971959m.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

>getting this buttblasted over something that banal and retarded

Hello newfag.