>At least they were honest 8/1/19
youtu.be/gqvQAnDteys
>They're All the Same 7/30/19
youtu.be/HICag6GqxG0
>TrumpTweet: The Real Donald Trump 7/30/19
pic.twitter.com/BeA05zKswr

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: shillsgettherope.jpg (4050x2575, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-5oW6LfLIc
infowars.com/trump-demands-gun-control-executions-for-hate-crimes-asks-doj-social-media-to-detect-pre-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=-aOt9x8WMrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

Attached: 1540344310425.png (1200x834, 1.79M)

Fuck niggers

Attached: 3EA7C757-5768-4E05-8AD3-C7CB5C5FA3CE.png (624x472, 42K)

red flag laws are based, cant wait to call on my uncle & get him killed
thanks trump

Fuck this zog faggot

PRESIDENT OF PEACE

Attached: 1564954768572.jpg (897x1024, 157K)

The prophecy has been fulfilled

MAGA

the longer the GOP makes dumb statements the longer the media will keep this as a story to force the GOP to keep pissing off its base.

but jesus look at the retarded shit Biden is saying.

Attached: BidenBTFO.jpg (863x1800, 911K)

>it actually worked out

Attached: 1554410089409.jpg (320x454, 74K)

You can prevent this. Help the GOA. Call your Congressfag first chance you get

Attached: 1366385000.jpg (1071x1624, 739K)

What is zog?

True light of the world thread

Pretty sure flamthrowers are unregulated in all 50 states.

>when you laugh at a retard in the store do you do so because he is "so much better than you", faggot?
You're far too angry to be "laughing."
See, I've been joking and laughing this whole time, making fun of the poor Chekkie who is jealous his country's nowhere near as great as mine. You're just sperging out.

Attached: 1539142545074.gif (884x903, 113K)

>People lived in the soviet union. Yes it will be bad, but if billionaires want to castrate our children, unfortunately they need to be castrated themselves.
Except the Soviet Union was made up of Mongolians the smartest Asian Demographic on the planet and a 99% white population of farmers and soldiers. We don't have ANYTHING remotely like, but hey MAGA!!! Trump for the WIN! BASED AND REPILLED!!!! It's not like we could all be calling in, tweeting, excoriating his ass on every public forum, writing letters, or dozen other simple activities to stop him from making this mistake, nope! Just do like Mark Dice and defend his every horrible misstep and silence the detractors in his base so he just gets further and further away from the original reason he was elected and ruins the country forever!

Based Trump taking the guns away and allowing white people to be executed in the future because just existing as a white person will be a hate crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-5oW6LfLIc

WTF Israel is ok for now then.

Attached: 1550285591248.jpg (1536x1536, 428K)

Still waiting since the last thread for somebody to post something racist he has said

shhh dont let them know

shhh, dammit

Attached: World's first WMD.jpg (2197x1684, 605K)

Don't worry, Trump will beat him to the punch! And actually succeed in getting it done, too!

>he doesn't have access to the nigger tapes
Bruh.

wooooh

Attached: TrumpCheck2.jpg (1160x629, 399K)

>I can't buy a squadron of F-15 to prevent airliners from flying over my property
What part of shall not be infringed do they not understand?

Attached: 1fpxdl.jpg (547x402, 24K)

->those digits

fuck that kike faggot

Attached: 1565034714310m.jpg (1024x551, 70K)

>You can prevent this.
Yeah, by laughing about it.
Hyperbole on the right is just as cringe as hyperbole on the left.

Attached: 1538858707255.jpg (600x450, 166K)

>What is zog?
Baby don't hurt me...

Attached: 1541474694022.png (850x1258, 892K)

Yeah I’ve been waiting for those for a long time

SURELY THEN IT WILL BE OVER FOR DRUMPF

Oh yes. The first of his many supporters he stabbed in the back by not inviting them into the press pool like he swore he'd do and let them get deplatormed without issues federal authorities to intervene! BASED AND REDPILLED!!!!

Attached: 2019-08-06 07_05_10-Window.png (1036x570, 1.34M)

>the Second Amendment doesn't say you can't restrict the kinds of weapons people can own
What the fuck are these people on? How did things get so bad?

Pretty much this. GOA may sound a little too whiny and Trump never advocated for universal background checks but every burger should call his representative and/or the white house directly if you live in a commie state. Also let CocaineMitch know that you don't support this shit. He's the one who can shoot the bills down.

Attached: 1564181603544.jpg (750x946, 62K)

why waste the breath? the left wont give trump any credit for saying this, in fact they'll pretend he said the opposite.

Attached: 2019-08-06 07_05_45-Window.png (1034x572, 855K)

Checked

Attached: 1563559463522.png (600x533, 103K)

this, not only to the white house but to your district congressman

Who are you going to vote for in 2020?

Based user. You're right. Let's do nothing. Better to sit back and relax

Attached: 189532468.gif (245x170, 1.26M)

What's wrong with the guy on the right? Is he looking into two cameras at once to make sure one of them is the live feed?

GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Trump didn't INVITE someone to the press pool! HOLY FUCK, that's it, #ImWithHer now!

Attached: 1541236337093.png (900x900, 317K)

>How did things get so bad?
they were always bad, if they werent, the founders wouldnt have known to give us the 2nd amendment

guess they felt SHALL NOT was clear enough

Attached: rick.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Trump tweeted about background checks yesterday and then in his speech he called for red flag laws. Why did he change his stance? Mitch is our last line of defense, he better not cuck

>Better to sit back and relax
Good, now just take a few deep breaths and then shout across the room to your grandma to get your inhaler. Can't have you dying on us, Nonny.

Attached: 1540599387477.gif (900x900, 1.49M)

Attached: goof.png (590x805, 498K)

>USSR
>white

BY WAY OF THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF COGNITIVE LIBERTY RACISM IS MY RIGHT AND BY WAY OF THE NATURAL DANGER OF ZOG-CONTROLLED USA, INC RACISM IS ALSO MY DUTY

The reason people started saying "trust the plan" in the first place is because Trump was saying and doing shit that was obviously against what his own supporters wanted. The idea was that we were getting some unseen benefit for all this behind the scenes. Pedophile networks were being arrested, secret agreements with Mexico and Russia, "Mueller is really on our side and investigating the Clintons"....etc

It's bullshit. The truth is that Trump is actually just that bad.

Attached: 1526104282050.jpg (1541x2154, 584K)

Could it be true? Could the orange man really be bad?

how about a million posters with dubass on them and there picture every time they do this?

everybody do the dinosaur

>the Second Amendment doesn't say you can't restrict the kinds of weapons people can own
>it literally says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
What did he mean by this?

>game of reddit
Top cringe

Trump Demands Gun Control, Executions For ‘Hate Crimes,’ Asks DOJ & Social Media to Detect Pre-Crime
"This speech could have been delivered by Hillary Clinton"
>infowars.com/trump-demands-gun-control-executions-for-hate-crimes-asks-doj-social-media-to-detect-pre-crime/
>President Donald Trump on Monday demanded anti-Second Amendment “red flag” gun seizure laws, swift executions for so-called “hate crimes,” “involuntary confinement” for people the state deems “mentally disturbed,” and directed the DOJ to work with states, local law enforcement and social media sites to “detect mass shooters before they strike” — all while repeating generic leftist slogans about “hate.”
>Even though the shooter in Ohio was a leftist antifa-supporting lunatic and Trump could have used that as a reason not to move against Americans’ rights, he chose not to reveal that to the public and only focused on the El Paso shooters’ alleged manifesto, which he said was “consumed by racist hate.”
>“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy,” Trump said. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul. We have asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism — whatever they need.”
He only described the Ohio shooter as a “twisted monster” before launching into his assault on the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Fifth Amendment and the internet itself.
HOLY SHIT BASED AND REDPILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Based and Redpilled.png (1300x585, 333K)

>THOU SHALL NOT BAN BUMP STOCKS
It wasn't just an Amendment, it was a FUCKING COMMANDMENT!

Attached: 1540515134605.jpg (356x426, 84K)

Lmao @ your life you gay bitch

gotta hand one thing to you mericans though, no matter how shitty it gets, no matter how much people pity you, laugh at you or get angry at you, you still manage to feel like you're winning by default. It's one of your great qualities but also the reason you've always realized things were a certain way when it was already too late to deal with them. It's one yuuge feedback loop of "i don't care" and "its too late to care"

Attached: 1550478475508.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

why do it now when doing it in his second term will be much funnier.

Attached: AJ_podium3.png (590x332, 168K)

>Could the orange man really be bad?
That depends... If he SAYS he's bad, then he's actually good...

Attached: 1540728568594.jpg (1200x1697, 535K)

>The reason people started saying "trust the plan" in the first place is because
is because they're gay faggots that think something was "wrong."

Attached: 1539152428473.jpg (773x824, 455K)

Attached: 1562802291749.jpg (428x424, 16K)

every time this moron makes an emotional decisions, we lose.
stop this fucking moron from making emotional decisions over FAKE SHOOTINGS
Did people die? Probably
Would the fake news kill real 'flyover' goyim for (you)s? Nigger were you alive yesterday?

>you still manage to feel like you're winning
It's called being the greatest country in the world by any standard.

Attached: 1538269904929.png (644x730, 249K)

Because he’s a fucking idiot
A naive fucking idiot

Take your meds, schizo

>by any standard
explain this, in what way the USA is the "greatest country in the world"?

Reminder none of these bad things happened and no one cared until Trump trash came to the chans

Manufacture firearms, patriot.

>in what way the USA is the "greatest country in the world"?
In every way.

Attached: 1457917055828.gif (640x480, 732K)

im not going to vote for trump again if he takes action against video games. for that matter i wont vote at all

yeah, except you're not, you only can't stop feeling like you are, but that feeling was only legit since the end of WW2 to the early 90's or so

I can walk outside deny the Hall of Cost happened without being thrown in prison.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot shill. You better be a fucking vpn nigger if you’re actually shilling against America. You can be a gay bitch that hates the president because the tv told you to if you want, but if you hate America you can fucking leave you commie piece of shit.

Attached: 24695DE2-F318-40DD-B633-8F57620C6D23.jpg (544x622, 85K)

Will boomer Republicans ever understand that we lost the culture war? The red flag laws have me beyond pissed, but it's the attack on video games that annoys the shit out of me. They cannot see that the world has completely changed the last twenty years. I hear the same bullshit talking points I rolled my eyes at twenty years ago today.

Lindsey Graham needs to go fuck himself hard. Not only did he talk about red flag laws, but I heard him say ISIS is coming back, and we need to stay in Afghanistan because "if we don't fight them over there, we will be fighting them over here." What a faggot.

Because you can't name a better country.
We are not the best at everything, but we are the best all together.

>Trump tweeted about background checks yesterday
>Why did he change his stance?
I think "background checks" was meant in a more broad way and synonymous with these "extreme risk protection" laws. He can't have possibly meant universal background checks like the dems want for a while now.
>Mitch is our last line of defense, he better not cuck
He shot down all the dem bills to this day and he explicitly said that he will not tolerate partisan hackery. I hope dems overplay their hand and the bill(s) die.

Attached: 1550952988674.gif (511x512, 105K)

Please, if I can't criticize my country, who can?

it's so sad they already turned this into a political thing, i hope they feel bad

SO MANY 1 PBTIDS POSTING FUCKING MONOLOGUES LMAO

Attached: F03637D2-F263-425B-8D41-13FBB1FF5197.jpg (320x237, 37K)

If you need further explaination, please see this informational video:
youtube.com/watch?v=-aOt9x8WMrM

Attached: 1459623760619.gif (720x508, 3.21M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN SHILL
TRUMP BUILT THE WALL
TRUMP SAVED OUR GUNS
TRUMP DRAINED THE SWAMP

CRY MORE, FAG!

Go ahead and post your criticisms of this country and I bet it’ll be pretty fucking obvious that you’re a commie fag

JOE WON
ITS OVER LADS
AMNESTY DON THE GUN GRABBING NEOCON JUST HAPPENED

Attached: Untitled.jpg (576x293, 49K)

Except that is not at all what "trust the plan" was about, but nice try. "Q"'s trust the plan posts were about the struggle against the dem investigations and how Trump was allowing them to proceed, which made people antsy. But here we are; he is free and clear and Muller has crumbled from dem grace and completely soiled their bed.

As an aside, I know you are a shrill because pedophilia networks and human trafficking have been hunted seriously by Trump like no one before. If you read any news at all, you wouldn't miss all the take downs that have been going on. And now they have Epstine, whom Trump was the only one who helped the prosecutors go after. But again, nice try with your lies.

QRD on the fucking mess..
Here's way I SEE it. ;o)

Attached: General Lee.jpg (640x400, 129K)

>memestocks
Who cares?

Guns are fucking safe
Q

Whoa, a futurenigger.

as I said, you were legit the greatest for a couple decades last century, but times change, and you posting a nostalgic video to "prove" you're still the best only confirms that you're still living in the past

"shootings" are fake

Nobody died or got hurt

It's gay media psyops

Bump stocks have been illegal since March. How does Joe, as the smartest talking head, not know this?

Truly based, Trump just exposing what the media and Dems are already doing, spying on Americans.

Attached: 1507050820261.jpg (1290x1935, 426K)

look at this paid IDF cyber unit

Who is the best country then?

all coming at 8am

FUCKING BASED!

Well if Q says so

Attached: 14783578346.jpg (450x450, 54K)

>8 times the murder rate of any West European country
>far lower test scores and educational outcomes than Europe
>higher rates of disease, suicide, obesity, basically any social malfactor
>the most totalitarian domestic spying network in the world, outside of North Korea

The only things the USA is best at are raw GDP numbers (not per capita), raw military strength (keep losing wars all over the place), and the Bill of Rights (on the chopping block)..
That's basically it. You cannot be prosecuted for your speech, but you can be censored and denied job opportunities. You can own a gun (just like in many countries), but you're on a watchlist too.

It's just a fucking shitty country, mutli-cultural hell

Sure Chekkie. You're so infatuated with us, you spend all your time in /ptg/.

Attached: 1460681298309.gif (500x500, 466K)

It's really surprising how they don't make it more organic. If they just staggered it a bit, it might seem natural.
Great, now I just gave them advice.