youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bless you user.

There have been retard 8fag schizos spamming this for days. What pathetic faggots

So is this some weird art project?

How many times will I get to say "I told you so" here? A hundred? A thousand?

thats one weird room, honestly more disturbing

There were one or two threads about it it does not account for the amount of threads made proving its fake. Even the threads were slow and full of shitposting. why do you feel the need to make another one?

You're gonna have to cope harder than that, user.

>it does not account for the amount of threads made proving its fake
I'll get to say I told you so again, excellent. This is almost too easy.

FUCKING THANK YOU! And I'm the guy that started that two days ago. OP IS NOT A FAGGOT.

Attached: 1557287714377.jpg (271x368, 32K)

The fucking state of this boardI swear

OP isn't gay for once

What's going on here? Why are there black marks on the left?

Checked

>all these shills
Wow shareblue is paying you all overtime to protect Hillary huh? What's the pay like?

I bet a video of Clinton and Human doing something sketchy is about to drop.
Possibly human trafficking related.
Like something about how they are discussing that they know one of their investments or connections is engaged in it and they don't seem to care.
That way when people point to it, they can just lump it in with this larping child torture stuff.

kek retards will fall for anything

there's so many low IQ people here, I've seen so many badselfeaters and 7yearjewmarketcrashes and happenings that never happened and LARPs and they still fall for it, every fucking time.

> there are people who told their friends and families about a sinister tape of hilary torturing kids lmao

What kind of sick fuck has a toilet in their bedroom?

welp this pretty much disproves Q and the schizos over at 8

good work. never believing this "Muh Q" shit ever again lol. good

it's 2019 there's no reason for a picture to be that grainy of course it's fake.

>deep fakes are thing
>trusting anything

the guy with garbage bags on him in a shower/bathtub is a real screen cap from frazzledrip

t. schizo Boomer

Deep Fakes can be analyzed and it's easy to confirm them as fake.
You fucking dipshit took the bait for days and are now upset that the picture was just a fucking troll.
But instead of accepting that fact and reflecting on wheter or not half of the shit here could be faked by some teens who want to have a big fucking laugh you go into full denial and think that was "deepfaked"
Fucking idiot Boomers I swear to god, don't use a fucking computer if you don't know shit.

add this pic to your pic for more btfo

Attached: pic.png (788x659, 572K)

How the fuck did you find that

Had a feeling people were schizoing out.

Qfags shitting up this board as refugees from shooterchan

Oh really? You 'had a feeling'? What a fucking joke, everyone with at least two brain cells could tell from the instant this was spammed that it was blatant disinformation. You're fucking pathetic, retard.
>Jow Forums is one person and they believed this was real!!! Except me, I'm an exception and knew it wasnt!! It's impossible for people to pretend to believe something here!
You're so fucking stupid I swear

bump so retarded fags see it

>hillary is a cannibal
>support trump
basically the whole thing smells qushner and qosher

lmao finally
all of you faggots sperging about this shit need to seriously kill yourselves.

Attached: laf.jpg (960x958, 46K)

Bump

Seagull slide threads ftw today!

take your meds schizo

Hillary is an Epstein android with an ai biotech implant.

Attached: robothill.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

bump

You're a fucking retard.

I believe, that she, can win.

>8fags still wont believe its fake

Attached: 1541817805046.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Only one of us is dependant on pharmaceuticals to make it through the day and we both know it's you. Why don't you down your whole bottle of xanax and then relax with a few shots of liqour.

>I believe
I believe
>that Donald Trump
that Donald Trump
>isn't a kike
isn't a kike

cope harder kike rat

>the shitpost version will still get spammed 10-15 times a day and will be shitsmeared all over ptg every bake
>Larpfaggots and shitposters will still swear it's ultra super duper extra real this time ghise

Attached: 1562100759442.gif (600x505, 798K)

They're posting crappy simulations of the real pic to throw you off lads. Q predicted this. Everyone, get in here! Enhance enhance, zoom, to the left a little .. Stay frosty people

HIDE LARP THREADS
FILTER LARP POSTERS

What the fuck am I looking at? Qrd for my fellow retards in the back

If you immediately didn’t think the first image was fake and gay you are a retarded Q boomer. Just ask yourself why would someone put black marks all over the picture? Why not post the original picture?

we've been spammed by qtards with the picture on the left, allegedly a video with hillary clinton eating babies

the video is fake /ptg/ and qtards are once again laughed at and trump is still a kike puppet

100% this.

Breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fags got trolled by a sloppy edit with random black blobs on it. Pol is literally filled with retarded mongrels

>image that's been scribbled on by a paintbrush tool gets spammed
>spammers(read:shills) claim its totally a sick video of Hillary and Huma torturing a child
>everyone calls it fake and gay disinformation, some shitposters pretend its real for the lulz, shills continue spamming it
>here we are a few days later and the uncensored photo gets posted so all the shills can claim Jow Forums is a board of schizo crazies and hopefully sway people from browsing here
The take away from this is largely that, if anything like what this picture claimed to be dropped, you'd have dozens of threads with uncensored pictures and mirrored/archived links posted everywhere. These 'oh man I saw it but it was too sick' or 'i have it but i wont post it' type of posts are quite literally disinformation shills/shitposters larping because this board of ALL places would be the kind of place it would be posted uncensored.

THANK YOU! I'm so fucking tired of Q tards invading Jow Forums. The sad part is that Q tards will cope and say the real photo is fake

TrUsT tHe PlAn
WWJ1WJA

Now that's some interdasting context.

Only morons thought it was real.

Lmao thank you

>been retard 8fag schizos
memeflag shills are the ones spamming this shit trying to blame 8cfaganons and trying to force hate between us.
fuck you.

based britbong

So all of the Q crowd.

>You fucking dipshit took the bait for days and are now upset that the picture was just a fucking troll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Yeah, no shit, bong.

>oof
Naaaa, this is true detective work, sometime were wrong but a frazzledrip video exists out there
>how else would politicians be blackmailed
Remember you thought Daisy's destruction was a fake meme until anons confirmed it

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

As I suspected it's fucking nothing. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1563805475479.jpg (512x512, 10K)

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.