No facebook? you're a mass shooting pre-crime suspect

OH NONNONONONONNNONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: socialmediaicons.jpg (698x1095, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=855w0sdZjgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no links

>Goldsteinberg
Is this a satirical article?

When I tell people I dont have facebook they look at me like I am a freak. I think 90% of people have facebook.

I am pretty sure I have lost out on pussy because girls ask for your facebook now and not your number.

Who cares though, fuck sheeple.

Attached: 1537536223017.jpg (639x637, 79K)

>>Goldsteinberg

Attached: jew bait.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Yes he posted this yesterday too

even if this is satire, it sounds like something leftists would genuinely write or condone.

>I am pretty sure I have lost out on pussy because girls ask for your facebook now and not your number.
the only way you lost out on pussy is if the girl thinks you're lying and hiding your fb to hide the fact that you have a gf. other than that girls love guys without fb because it's one less way for other girls to access and message you.

Regardless, Facebook is an absolute necessity in 2019.

Attached: 15650935864704479338034184195254.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

are you the real break room user?

No, it isn't. Now get back to work.

Attached: 1564893647584.jpg (608x1080, 75K)

Your mothers asshole stretched around my fat white cock is an absolute necessity in 2019. You're a programmed faggoty NPC, Mr. Bitchtits.

>goldsteinberg

Link or this is fake and gay

no it isn't i only ever used it to circulate anti-left memes and to warn people of laws in the works or just to waste time trolling and arguing. no need for it at all. only ever got it because a coworker girl insisted i do, then she unfriended me because i dont do popularity cult shit and speak my mind. i need it like a i need another bullet in my side.

obviously fake but still a 9/10 troll post

Yes

I'm pissed at this image will win the walmart photography award of 2019.

Nigga, are you high? Seriously? Are you ridin' the G5?

Attached: 15650941437686937375749598222960.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

You are a joke.

if you're the real break room user post some old pics. i'm a follower of your work and will recognize.

You fucked up. The best things you can use it for is

>kpop girls
>wildlife rehabilitation center updated and livestreams
>boomer memes
>content for cringe compilations

You're not going to change any minds on SNS.
God bless you.

What? I've only been around for a few years.

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Lol nice one op.

"We separate the white males in to three tiers" Dr Goldstein explains.

10/10

>Goldsteinburg

Attached: leftism is a totalitarian force.png (609x717, 188K)

>mfw you cant get inside my head

Attached: 1552213229336.jpg (247x247, 11K)

>all white males are considered highly dangerous until proven otherwise

Jesus fucking Christ.

I was laughed at in the library 7 years ago because I didn't know the kardashians.

facebook is a DARPA / US navy op so fuck you.
(it specifically stated this in the terms and conditions back when they changed their policy on royalties for music tl:dr; they can steal your music)

>Dr Goldsteinberg

Reads like a child wrote it, which is probably true.

Fake and gay.

goldstienberg kek

>Doctor Goldsteinberg

Oh shit, now that's a (((name))).

Walmart user, I thought you were based and redpilled. Facebook is absolutely not necessary and is literally a government op to harvest more private data.

You ruined it with your third tier. All plausible until then.

Can you describe your average working day at Walmart?

>Mfw no faceberg, instagoy, snipchat or any other (((social media)))
I'm untrackable

>Walmart user, I thought you were based and redpilled.
Sorry you feel that that way. Never meet your Heroes I guess.

>Facebook is absolutely not necessary and is literally a government op to harvest more private data.
They're going to get it regardless. Remember, kid: these kikes will stop at nothing.

Putting items on the shelf for 10+ hours a day. Rinse and repeat for over the past 15 years

Attached: 20190729_172612.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

They admit that they have a total control over the social media platforms... And there rules won't stop mass shootings, it will only stamp down on free speech.

>TELL US EVERYTHING GOYIM, ITS 2019 PRIVACY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.

well, maybe they should stop banning people and deleting their soial media accounts then?

This Jew sounds like a Nazi. Are you going to let them go forward with their final solution for the goyim?

I'm a ghost that died in 2011.

Attached: 1506274273843.jpg (640x705, 43K)

>white males considered guilty until proven otherwise, even when you're a normalfag with social media account
>Goldsteinberg
Holy shit, this is fucking golden.

Attached: 1560274831791.png (635x831, 397K)

I wonder what effect, if any this will have on people that are prone to do something such as a mass shooting. Unironically, I do not have a twitter or Facebook account because I was tired of all the politics. My twitter account was up for work and career related topics. I wasn't out there for politics, but it seems to seep into everything these days.

do you at least perform your duty in a quirky way as to not go insane?
I had to keep stock at my school's chemistry lab for 2 years and after the first two weeks I started leaving small samples on the walls of anything I could think of

That I had to reach Goldsteinberg to confirm this was parody reenforced how fucked things are

gave me a chuckle OP

No, not really. The work has to get done as soon as possible, because the work is truly never done in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 20190728_071710.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

>15 years
>still alive
literally how

It's called

>having bills to pay
>no family to support me
>unqualified for jobs because no GED
>no other jobs because no vehicle

In the hypothetical that I ever do leave here, I'll probably just be just as depressed for all the Wasted Years spent here.

Attached: 20190628_121114.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

is that really the walmart greeter?

no this is the video of the greeter:

youtube.com/watch?v=855w0sdZjgA

This

'Goldsteinberg' wasn't enough for you to twig that it was a troll? September never ends here.

It's obviously sloppily written from the beginning, but the first paragraph could have been a sincere college freshman struggling to maintain his D average. The second paragraph segues quickly into obvious shitpost territory even before Goldsteinberg - 98% effective rehabilitation programs? Uh huh.

God bless you too user

I'm actually admiring your resilience user, I think I would have kms. Any plans about how to make it out of there?

>Reeducation program

Jesus fucking christ

Literally Russian Fake News

Goldsteinberg makes me laugh every time though

Poe's Law

Terrible writing. Do these jokes not have editors!?

Gee, you fucking think??? kek

>Goldsteinberg
It's all so tiresome