Fuck Incels

Literally. Someone has to starts fucking these retards so the guvment doesn't take my guns away. Also fuck stormniggers, Jow Forumstards and TDS alt-cringe figuratively for simply existing. You're fat, gay, and embarrassing. Fuck you.

Attached: BE740AAB-49CF-4508-92DF-303E3847D724.jpg (750x778, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE
incels.wiki/w/Black_Incelosphere
vjmpublishing.nz/?p=14439
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, incels need fucking. But that's a Jew if I ever saw one.

Sloppy job Mossad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stormniggers literally ruin everything all they do is complain

Thank God Mike Enoch is on the case. He will save the white race. Tulsi 2020!

Attached: UyEK1Et.jpg (433x505, 32K)

/Leftypol/ is up bright an early this morning.
How's it feel to be caught in the crossfire of de-platforming goys?

Thank Odin we have Sven here helping our Aryan brothers reclaim there white pride! Without this great awakening who would shoot up the shopping centers?

Attached: TRS.jpg (1183x1200, 162K)

>de-platforming
>implying I use any of these gay platforms
Cringe.

>Cringe
Lefty trans-faggot confirmed

Sloppy job FBI

Attached: 5ac8fd2a77979.jpg (612x408, 50K)

>derrr white incels are the problem

Attached: 1565047512726.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

You mean, with a mug like that you're not an incel???

WTF? Is that real? Why aren't all of those on the news? If everyone knew there were 99 mass shootings so far gun control would be passed ASAP.

Attached: 1564651606723.jpg (329x378, 18K)

Who is Sven?

The shooter didn't upload the manifesto, it was uploaded by someone else
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE

Women are the real terrorists if you think about it.
They have the power to defuse these ticking time bombs, yet they refuse to do anything about it.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Because most shootings that fall under the definition of 'Mass Shootings' are mostly nigger or spic gang bullshit.

>Why aren't all of those on the news?
Because diversity is our strength, goyim.

Jim Watkins is a faggot who got btfo by based Hiro in a japanese court. He a pedo and probably a murder who feeds the bodies to his pigs.

go suck their peepees user, save our children and suckle some pickle

its almost like we used to have some form of arrangements where one woman and one man would only have sex only with each other thus ensuring the majority of men are having sex?

>"Someone has to start fucking these retards"
>Shoot the people in fringe ideologies.
>Media+gov+emotional people omg look at that political radical he just killed an innocent person!
>Used as leverage to take all of our guns without as much resistance.

Stop this accelerationist shit. Think things through before you post.

Wanting to commit mass murder because you're a fucking lazy ugly loser isn't an ideology, faggot.

>Wrong use of the meme
Seriously, is it too much to ask that you beer belly glow niggers at least lurk for awhile before posting...

THINK-- what happened to Anonymous?
The answer to this should be obvious.
Anonymous had what Jow Forums now lacks
The power to wage vigilante hacks,
And publicize corruption where it rots,
And force truth into sleepy public thoughts.
Has Anonymous now disappeared?
Once legendary, now no longer feared?
Once sparking protests-- is that fuel now spent?
The lulz are gone, gone the seething dissent?
What do you think this disappearance means?
Is speech still free in internet machines?

Well, look at what the chans have now become;
Examine what swirls in the daily scrum.
Ask yourself-- does it seem really real?
Does it show what actual people feel?
Does it seem organic and not fake?
How much repetition does it take--
How much frenzied vile monotony--
Until we guess that internets ain't free?

Ask yourself-- if you sought to control
The media, and hence the public soul,
And something like Jow Forums was swelling up
And spilling truth from propaganda's cup
Would you let it go its merry way?
Or would you lock control down in some way?
And if you locked control down would you try
To do it in a way to fool the eye?
To make it seem like free speech carried on
Even though, in fact, it were quite gone?
For if you shut down free speech openly
The public would respond suspiciously;
But if you hid control beneath a ruse
What you once feared becomes a tool to use.
So that, controlling, you have it both ways--
Enslaving dissent, dictating what it says!

Anonymous was infiltrated by
The famously mendacious FBI
Whose antics as shown by COINTELPRO
Target dissent, as I'm sure most people know.
Do we think that having sunk its claws
Into Anonymous, with lies and laws,
Intelligence and other agencies
Would let speech stay as free as it may please?

But it's not like we have far to look
To see by what means free speech got the hook;
The image made by chans' mirrors and smoke
Is so stupid it seems to be a joke!
How laughable must a deception be
Before the world opens its eyes to see?
The simple fact-- as stark as winter dawn--
Is that Anonymous, busted, now gone
Was replaced by swarms of-- wait for it--
Virulent nazis spewing nazi shit!
We would have to laugh if we were told
This outcome in the Jow Forums days of old.
So formulaic, politically cliched--
And yet this very game is being played!
How can a joke as stupid as this one
Be used to strangle free speech, and to stun
The helpless mainstream public with the fear
That an internet fourth reich draws near?
But if that preposterousness is not
Enough to spark the understanding thought,
Consider, even stupider to tell,
The arch absurdity of the “incel”!
No, it's not enough that nazis rose
To cloak and choke the chans in nazi throes--
No, these scary nazis all the same
Must wallow in their helplessness and shame!
The “incel” is not just a defeated man--
But a powerful extremist with a plan!
No matter that these two things contradict--
We'll just keep hammering at them till they stick!

Now ask yourself-- does the technology
Exist to make the unfree chans seem free?
Think data, think vault 7, and AI--
And tech's pervasive all-surveilling eye.
And look at the corruption that's been shown
That yet to public truth remains unknown.
Understand-- the chans are herded tight
And nothing unpermitted sees the light,
The MSM and Chatbot Chans converge
To regulate how much truth can emerge.
When swarming nazi posts fill up the place
Then actual dissent can't get the space
To breathe, develop, organize, or live;
The chatbots force the nazi narrative.

But it's not just “incel nazi” swarms
Faking behind outward human forms--
The chatbots aim to keep all things in hand,
And narrative locked in to what's been planned.
One objective that's not hard to see
Is unrelenting negativity.
Demoralizing, soul-hollowing tropes,
Make one bot vicious, while another mopes;
Here's a bot whose will to live is gone,
While here a chorus eggs fatality on...
Bots promoting suicide to us--
Think about what pure evil that is!
And every possible way to divide
Is used to keep the chaos multiplied.
“Hate threads” for all known identities
Create an atmosphere like a disease.
AI apes the worst of our past posts
And pours them out in hordes of hateful ghosts.
And so the chans, within, drive us away
While on the outside, dictate what “we” say.
The public, for example, thinks the chans
Supported Trump due to his “nazi plans”;
But on the chans much more than half the spew
Hates Trump because he fails to hate “the Jew”!
While on the other side, the pro-Trump bots
Are emulated utter idiots!

i don't understand why people go on websites they hate. did you get a dopamine hit out of being offended?

By now it should be more than obvious--
Free speech ended with Anonymous.
The Chatbot Chans system is locked in place,
The zombie user leers from a stolen face.
The truth lies right here, waiting to be seen;
A monster stirs to life in the machine...

THE "INCEL" IS THE STUPIDEST PROPAGANDA TROPE OF ALL TIME
IT COULD NOT BE FOISTED ON THE PUBLIC WITHOUT THE BUSY BUSY CHATBOT ANONS EMULATING ITS TRUTH

LOOK AT WHAT A STUPID PILE OF FAKERY Jow Forums HAS BECOME

DOES THE REASON IT HAPPENED NEED TO BE SPELLED OUT?

WAKE UP WORLD

THIS IS YOUR "EXTREMIST"!

LOOK AT IT, WORLD

THERE IS YOUR LIE-- HOW ARE YOU BEING FOOLED BY THIS?

WAKE UP NOW, WORLD

Attached: lll.png (374x406, 27K)

I am really getting sick of you fucking M*ttoids, they tell you why they did it. They write it down. Ignoring it and just calling them incels is such a non solution, but i goes it's mainstream to do that. You didn't read even read what colombine boys wrote down and thought. Honestly, the only thing you disgusting burgers deserve is to die by a school shooter while wondering: "oh my gawd, why would he do that?" This will keep happening until you subhumans use your brains for once, and that's a good thing

Attached: columbine-31.gif (590x189, 9K)

>p-people better fear me!
LMAO what a faggot.

CHATBOTS ENFORCE THE LAUGHABLE "INCEL" NARRATIVE

Why are "anons" doing this?

How about the government won't take the guns and we will allow people to live their lives as they see fit? How about we won't blame an entire group of people for what 3 of them (and that's VERY questionable) had done?
How about we blame fucking government for trying to take the guns away and not deflect and blame people who have no way of taking the guns from us and bear no responsibility for the government trying?
Stop your fucking strawman. I don't give a shit about incels, they chose the life they have and nothing about this choice makes them guilty of some spergs going and shooting people.
OP is indeed a faggot bootlicker.

Gun grabbing is only made a hot issue whenever a white or (((white))) or almost white retard does the shooting. In the collective consciousness of society, gun crime is being inextricably associated with whites. This is an actionable association being that there are innumerable whites who'll not only self flagellate in shame by association, but these self-flagellating whites will energetically shill for the gun-grabbing legislation and general anti-gun mentality.

Nice fantasy, queer. In case you haven't noticed the media still controls the narrative and they have successfully whipped up a mass anti-gun hysteria. That stormniggers and Incels for playing right into their hands. White women are going to demand SOMETHING BE DONE, so you better get used to your red flag laws, universal background checks, AR-15 bans, bump stock bans, and magazine/clip restrictions. Welcome to reality.

>articles about toxic masculinity, being masculine is problematic
>articles cheering about changing the sex/race of iconic characters that were aimed at young men
>calling everyone an incel for still remaining a virgin
>forcing men to lower their standards as women raise theirs when finding someone
>boy scouts allow girls so there is no boys club anymore
>no morality about friendship, you either gay or in denial therefore you can't be friends nor even have a close friendship with someone without the public assuming you are gay
>no figure to look up to, no examples on how to become a better man
i wonder why these shooting happen, is almost like being in constant frustration finally make them snap

This. White women, urbanites, and suburban soccer moms will push for the most radical forms of gun control.

So it's ugly men that are the problem.

He is a Jew.

Lmao white dude are the largest incel in u.s.a how are these superior white race not getting pussy but all other race of men is getting laid easy these suppose ayran gods cant even fuck their own race of women shit they cant even bang their own cousins, god damn whites are pathetic L.O.L

2 our of 3 shooters were not Nazi. They were fucking leftist scum.
I don't care what the normies believe because I'm not a normie and Jow Forums isn't for the normies ( or shouldn't be).
Media can say whatever they want and I won't pray to the government to come and save me.
I wrote this post on Jow Forums, not FB so I expect a non-faggot response.

“Wah! Other people with opinions I don’t like are why the government is going to take my guns! Wah!”
It’s your government that’s the problem, idiot.

Yes, we should dump everyone on Jow Forums into vats of estrogen and start fucking reddit incels.

LMAO it doesn't matter what the motivation for the shootings was, you stone stupid retard. The problem is that scores of people are being gunned down like animals by retarded losers. Mass shooters could be 100% trans antifa niggers and people would still be calling for gun control.

>Other people with opinions I don’t like
My bad, I wasn't aware that massacring dozens of people because you can't get laid was simply a political opinion.

This phenomenon of liberal faggotry isn't radicalizing in and of itself, but what really gnaws on my bones is the fact that they know they're ideas are gay and trash so they make these gay trash ideas viable by importing brown hordes to vote for those propounding said ideas.

>Fuck Jow Forumstards!
>-posts on pol-
wut

The OP isn't about the media. The OP is a retarded point of view that the normies share.
I agree that they could be Antifa(which they were) a d the normies would screech for the gun grab.
I also am furious with Trump's speech yesterday and I have no idea why he said what he said.

You are an idiot.
How do you know that they were incels? That's one.
Are all Spics responsible for the assaults, murders and rapes that the illegals commit in the US?
Are all Blacks responsible for violent crimes, rapes and murders?
How about the Blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, Destroit, to name a few? Are they all responsible for the mass shootings that are committed DAILY there?
The fuck are you blaming an entire group of people for the actions of a few that are not even a part of that group?

Kill a nigger for the King. Also most incels are colored scum. Just take a look at one of their most prominent theories: "Just be white."

Attached: 2131898215332.png (498x745, 610K)

Attached: 1565069584622.jpg (1024x854, 167K)

Very sloppy.

Attached: 1565008396038.jpg (1280x660, 117K)

>Are all Spics responsible for the assaults, murders and rapes that the illegals commit in the US?
Yes
>Are all Blacks responsible for violent crimes, rapes and murders?
Yes. Niggers are dogs, bred to serve.

Attached: Portrait of Charles V.jpg (800x949, 157K)

>I have no idea why he said what he said.
Because the El Passo incel specifically targeted spics and posted his message to 8/pol/. Mossad and the CIA would even do that because it'd look too obvious to be real.

>Also fuck stormniggers, Jow Forumstards and TDS alt-cringe figuratively for simply existing.

I can see the reason for despising stormfags and TDS but the Jow Forumsster part was way out of line. We are drastically different than the other two and if I have to explain why you should probably just go back to the normiespace so you can feel more safer. Actually you should just go back right now. You contribute nothing here other than cancer and I for one hate you and suggest you kill yourself by jumping from an overpass into oncoming freeway traffic. I'm sure the mess you will make will be a perfect symbol of what you did with your worthless and pathetic uncreative faggot life, that is to say, you are nothing more than a skidmark.

Were is the real picture of shooter?

1 out of 3 and that boomer had a fucking nerve to talk about fucking "white nationalist, racists".
Fuck him and his presidency.
So the last question still remains: how do you know that they were incels?

>How do you know that they were incels?
They were unemployed, ugly, fat, poor, didn't own cars, and lived with their mothers. THey obviously weren't getting pussy.
>Are all Spics responsible for the assaults, murders and rapes that the illegals commit in the US?
Yes.
>Are all Blacks responsible for violent crimes, rapes and murders?
Yes.
>How about the Blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, Destroit, to name a few? Are they all responsible for the mass shootings that are committed DAILY there?
Yes.

We have to police out won. We can't go around blaming coons and spics and then start making excuses when stormniggers chimp out and kill 18 people for no reason.

which one was it?

>Also fuck stormniggers, Jow Forumstards and TDS alt-cringe figuratively for simply existing.

hey government workers gotta make a living somehow! right goys!

Oh ok. So you DON'T know actually?
Yeah that makes the OP even more retarded.

>incels.wiki/w/Black_Incelosphere
>RacePill
>It is theorized that black incels suffer more than white incels. because of the JBW theory. Although this may be true, it is definitely true that ethnic incels are more numerous as white incels, just they don't self-identify as much on Youtube at the moment.

t. incel

There is literally no mention in his manifesto that he was part of the incel subculture, nor did he mention any problems with women/

Yeah, most incels are colored.

what makes you think that the government wouldn't eventually take away your gun rights anyway?
It's always less and less rights over time (for the last decades or generation at least), when have they ever given you more rights out of the blue?
Now you're really just angry with the 'incel shooters' because they sped this eventual process a little bit up and you must soon face the red line that you may have set for yourself of what you will do when they come for your gun rights. Will you cuck or will you fight?? And that you are sooner rather than later forced to make a decision on this matter is what angers you now.
And your strong anger with the 'incel' is telling me that you know that you will cuck on the gun issue and this anticipation of oyur very own cuckening is what actually is the source of your pain and anger.

What you need to do is make a final decision for yourself of what you will do when they come for your guns and then make peace with it and let it go. If you cuck or fight doesn't matter, just that you have to make peace with your decision and let it go.

Attached: 1565094522134.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

>Oh no they are turning against the Narrative
>Better start pointing fingers and throwing memes around

I'm with OP, stormfags are fucking cancer, as are the edgelord Jow Forumstards and angsty alt-right kids.

Attached: 6f57b07fa3eb375a3a587ff4f8ef472614cf4681_full.jpg (184x184, 18K)

I approve this message.

Your guns were given to you for a purpose yet you refuse to use them and insult the ones willing to die in order to uphold the constituion

Burn the Constitution lol. The Republic has failed us. Fuck the enlightenment, and fuck equality.

If you just give them up no fight then we deserve hell

Most gun purchases by niggers are done 1 on 1 in personal postings, and the individuals who sell them (usually white rural men) are not responsible for when these niggers use their guns to kill people.
There are laws on the books in some states that require sellers to "verify" that a buyer has a card that permits them to buy a gun, but there's no way to actually verify that this happens in the transactions (the white seller can claim he saw the card).
Most niggers are felons already so they can't purchase guns so they have to steal them. The solution is making so that white dudes can't sell them guns. Close the loophole.
Then again who cares if niggers kill each other.

Does anybody have a link to his manifesto? I never got a chance to read it and I couldn't find it on Google.

It's partisan nonsense.

It's not worth reading. It's full of TDS cringe and contradictions.

Maybe his gun will be linked to Fast and Furious? Is that a possibility?
Just two pics right outside the entrance? I don't know about your wal-marts but the one where I am has people at the entrance constantly. Very curious as to why there is no one else in either picture. Also, his clothes are clean after the supposed killings took place.

Weird.

>who cares if niggers kill each other
The people who lose property value from the neighborhood they live near being a war zone.

>Fuck the enlightenment

Nah fuck off, the Enlightenment was a core mechanic for the development of the Western world. Then they exported that shit through militaristic action, because they believed it was a better way of life. And they were right. If only people still had the clackers to stand for what they believe in, we would be setting the bar much higher for all of human civilization.

He started firing outside the store so people had already scattered before he even got inside

>I'm not using the website I'm currently on as well as greentexting
You're such a fucking idiot, holy shit.

I saw this turd and said the same thing! It's a JEW !!!!

Attached: 20190806_073811.jpg (240x250, 24K)

this and adding mass migration

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up for me, I was not aware of that.

"Victory to the oppressed" cries the American, prioritizing the commoner over his liege, unbeknownst to him, sealing his own fate.

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=14439

They are still fucking pussies. People can bitch about toxic masculinity all they want, so fucking what? You are going to start being masculine because some faggot on Vox hates it? Fucking weak incels will because they are bitches, I am not going to stop being manly just because it pisses off femnsists or who ever is bitching. But incels will for some reason, but what do you expect from losers who go into a rage when their favorite comic book character was turned gay or into a black woman. They literally act just like the basedboys they hate. It’s not a left or right issue. It’s strictly an incel issue. Don’t make excuses for them. Maybe just maybe women would fuck them if they stopped taking comics so serious, worked out every once in a while and put some effort in the way they dress and actually left their computer for a few hours

I have a sneaking suspicion you don't really know what the Enlightenment was. That link has nothing to do with what I was saying. Show your flag for us, memeboy.

I meant stop not start

Yeah, I know what it was. It caused the French Revolution, and the rise of the problem we have been dealing with for the past 200 years. You fucking American filth, with your revolutionary fervour, destroyed my Empire through aiding other revolutions in South America.

Your screeching of "victory to the common man" and "equal rights for all" sealed your own fate. Now the lower class (coloreds) are taking over. Enjoy it.

Happily married going on on 13 years, but you probably can't understand what it is like to not blame incels for shit, just because the media told me that I should. Incels aren't a problem. The fucking rabid media and the anti-white a d pro-immigrant propaganda is.
Exactly this.

Another thing: Dayton dude was dating and his attention whore ex is in the media.
So your incel narrative is BTFO'd

>destroyed my Empire

Haha, go ahead, show us that flag.

Take a guess, Americunt. And before you ask, no. I'm not British.

Dayton dude was an ANTIFA chad so of course he was getting laid. El Paso was a faggot alt-right loser who is going to die a virgin.

>my empire
You weren't even born yet ya gay LARPer

so let's see...

El Paso shooter was Jewish
Dayton shooter was a Commie faggot

BLAME INCELS, THOSE VIRGINS ARE KILLING EVERYONE

please kill yourselves normies, I hate you so much

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan,.,...

Don't even care.