VICTIMS OF EL PASO SHOOTING

"Here are the names, ages, genders and nationalities of the victims killed in the El Paso Walmart victims so far. The list could potentially expand due to two people being currently hospitalized"

He was successful at killing these 20 people although I don't understand how one nationality can be "undetermined". Illegal alien maybe?

Attached: image.jpg (697x570, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 36-40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most shocking thing is the old age of victims, the younger people must have been able to run while the old folks just sit still and take it... people don't realize how difficult it is to hit a moving target

Ages: 60, 77, 77, 61, 68, 66, 63, 90, 61, 63, 66, 82, 86, 77.....

I felt bad after seeing it's a lot of old people but then I read their last names

Attached: 150379096.jpg (230x219, 7K)

God bless them

It's America mate. It could be fucking everything. They probably had to take a DNA sample to even figure out if it was a human being or not.

>jordan
>female

>that one random german boomer
what the hell lol

Attached: UP.png (612x386, 444K)

ah so thats why the scare, boomer fear

The shooting is a hoax and none of these people are real

On his way to Tijuana for sure.

lel andre probably snarked a comment before getting Victory Royal’d

F.
Sorry Hans.

that's a lot of kills and hits for one 30 round mag,,

Attached: mag-428-027.jpg (800x800, 27K)

How many mags did he have? Don’t know where to ask this.

looks like just one.

and what the fuck is with the hearing protection if you are going to an hero yourself?

Attached: El-Paso-shooting-15.jpg (2500x1406, 438K)

US Army SSG "Arturo Benavidez" aged 60, veteran, was related to the late Medal of Honor recipient "Roy" Benavidez.

Attached: Benavidez Green Beret.jpg (709x896, 184K)

he had a lot of practice in gta like most of us gamerz

Boomer stayed too long in the sun, tan might have been lethal in this situation.

(((hoffman))))
((()))???(((???)))???
nah dont care. this ones for spetzle your wannabe pastaniggers

hoffman/hofmann is one of the most common german names, not associated with jews here at all

>t. bavarian
fuck you and your knoedeln. i know what youre up to

>fuck you and your knoedeln. i know what youre up to
lmao,
you somehow guessed right but the name is actually less common in bavaria than in other areas of germany

Attached: Verteilung_Nachname_Hoffmann_DE.png (460x600, 52K)

Lol, it's the same mentality as people who pay the toll for a bridge they're about to jump off. We're creatures of habit.

wow. Bayern is the whitest part of germany. last thing i expected

Attached: shut it down 10.png (327x384, 65K)

7.62 is loud as fuck, especially indoors, his ears would be ringing like crazy without it

Jesus fuck it was a literal day of the pillow.

Boomers btfo

>caring about your hearing when you're literally about to commit mass-murder

Ruhe in Frieden Alexander :,(

who cares fuck the boomers, their generation started all the troubles in the first place for caring about fucking niggers and jews.

You can't flim-flam the Zim Zam.

Seeing so many dead wetbacks makes my pee pee stiff

Justice for Hoffman!

>2 genders

jews are stateless drifters

Mate it's a bit fucking off-putting

Safety first faggot. How is he supposed to gun down spic boomers if he can't concentrate?

collateral damage.

it's not >caring about your hearing
it's about not messing with your equilibrium that could effect our ability to kill more people

lmao

Attached: aussieshitpiost.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Looks like he killed two white men? 66 year old Alexander Gerhard Hoffman.

Possibly a second. 63 year old David Alvah Johnson. I don't know why the fuck somebody give give their son the middle name Alvah. It's a biblical name but Alvah is a descendant of Esau.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 36-40

You should be off pudding m8
Because you’re fat

There’s a lot of Germans in Texas. They make good beer.

fuck off mohammed

Where did it say he used one magazine? If everyone were standing still that'd be easy, but one magazine doesn't make sense. Real life isn't Modern Warfare hardcore free for all.

It is curious. A guy almost randomly shoots brown people at a WalMart and almost half of them are Mexican Nationals? We must have a bigger immigration problem than even WE thought.

RIP Alexander

Well, they wouldn't be German if the beer was bad.

why would you even feel bad looking at these ages, these would be boomers

My son in law wanted to name his daughter “Temar” and he is a Southern Baptist Pastor. I couldn’t believe at the time I had to explain to him why that might not be a good idea. You just never know. I actually saw a Birth Certificate that had to be changed because the mother liked the name “Syphillis”. You just can’t always predict what people might do.

>he killed a g*rman
Based

This desu.

>no column for race.
>all the names are spanish
T I R E S O M E

>Hoffman
Idk bro maybe