So any luck finding the video yet? Night crew please report in

So any luck finding the video yet? Night crew please report in

Attached: 1565084610746m.jpg (823x1024, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shish.info/la-grande-maison-1
google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.tunisievideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/256421-thumb.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.tunisievideos.com/هذا-ما-كشفه-تقرير-الطب-الشرعي-حول-أسباب/&h=315&w=600&tbnid=d5ZdS7qRjxweUM&tbnh=163&tbnw=310&usg=K__z3ok0R-P7cD_gkD-dnmdRsSwPc=&docid=QHk35ro9p4trKM&itg=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that 6+2chan moved to a secure host we have a good shot of getting it. Be patient user and ignore all shills

bump for interest

Don't let this die bump. Fuck Hillary

It’s fake you idiot

They post a fake pick so when the real one comes out, nobody cares.

This happens way too often.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1565084692186.jpg (390x585, 36K)

Nice fake shareblue

Is this the best you have you glow in the dark KIKES?

>he actually thinks these schizos will back down in the face of overwhelming evidence of their retardation

The truth doesn't require you to believe it in order to be true.

Attached: 1564726433102.jpg (960x540, 66K)

It’s like the Haiti video of the same type of alleged assault. Lots of bullshit and never any truth or evidence.

Same to you fucking shill kike

Yeah let me know when you find that video so you can properly have me btfo.

Attached: 1564556867770.jpg (678x798, 53K)

Anyone notice how there is a lot of shilling in this thread? We must be onto something. Keep digging

a wild russian appears

i've got the video

you can't find it because it's fake

Attached: 1erdp5.jpg (480x360, 50K)

so the op pic is fake but btw wouldnt this be one of the perfect covers?
>hey we are just doing an art project teehee picture before the "show"

Yep, these two are too far gone and should be on a list of potential shooters.

Shill

Attached: 1564840468029.jpg (589x939, 351K)

>lack of evidence is proof it happened
Echos of the mueller report

what the fuck is this thread about? People will believe a black and white badly spraypainted photo and then when faced with the real photo will call everyone a glownigger

potential mass shooter

I am more fucking convinced now something is here

You're just in denial

In the info war, how things are attacked is usually a strong indicator of their veracity.

/x/ tier with nothing political whatsoever. Fuck off retard.

You're just a disinfo jew

Yeah, I'm the disinfo, not the shitty black and white picture with random shit painted on it in Ms Paint, that one is legit as fuck and the colored picture is just CGI.

Attached: 1565085270958.png (788x659, 572K)

you're a literal nazi shooter

you're a literal homosexual

how come no one found this image yesterday?

shut up nazi motherfucker

I am a veteran of the Info wars I know how these shills work

Boring sage

omg have you faggots seen the latest photo

Attached: hh.png (823x1024, 832K)

>child snuff films exist
>radioactive as fuck
>hurr durr circulate authentic screenshots on a mongolian pastry enthusiast bbs

The AI and shills are all over this to destroy the evidence. This will bring down the house.

How are you supposed to even find shit like that? It was impossible.
One of the reasons the guy who made that hoax turned it black and white and added text directly into the picture is so that reverse image searches wouldn't find it.

We’re on fucking r/The_Donald 2. Literally nothing is accomplished here and nothing gets done. Why is that a surprise to you? Are you new here?

Attached: F531073E-9D29-4068-B282-E4760B97A5CD.png (944x4013, 662K)

Wat?

>Why is that a surprise to you? Are you new here?
Im just suprised that Jow Forums has fallen this low since 2010, its really jarring not being on this site for almost a decade

>reverse image searches wouldn't find it

>Wat

What the fuck do you think they are using to contain the vids if not reverse image searching?

Were you on 8 Chan? Where the fuck did you go for almost a decade?

Fuck you shills. How much does Hillary pay you to sell your souls?

You're an actual schizo, aren't you?
The video doesn't exist.

>taking new picture in same place same angle

They dropped that photo right when they knew shit was going down on cripplechan. It goit schitzos going crazy, probably hoping for another attack.

It's fake

Attached: 223511.jpg (390x585, 107K)

Just let the schizo do his thing. There’s nothing you can do to dissuade him unfortunately. If only we had kept our nuthouses open.

I just played video games and only ever used the internet for downloading games after Jow Forums died

WRONG. Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust Sessions. Trust Q. Trust us. WWG1WGA.

Attached: E675CB90-91F9-43BE-8510-55420E1E6158.jpg (682x854, 164K)

Jeez. I don’t know how you did that for a decade but congrats.

>that picture

Jews just dont have no shame do they? This is pro level gaslighting, but the truth will not be surpressed. This time they are going down, it will be glorious.

Even your Photoshop makes this room look incredibly sketchy. Why are they sitting there? What are they looking at? Why is there a fucking toilet in a bedroom? KYS shill

Being alone is pretty cool, more people should try it

You are right, I am going to take my meds now and go back to sleep.

Fucking LARPers. Same as ayyyyy-lmaos photo.

Shooterchan infestation of faggots

Fake and homosexual like Q

Go the fuck away you god damn shill

Shilling the truth all day, LARPfag

>what the fuck is this thread about?
cray machines doing cray machine things

It's typical of fringe movements spinning out of control. As the movement is reduced to an increasingly radicalized and mentally unstable core, increasingly wild-eyed rumours begin to make the rounds. The point of these rumours is always that victory is nigh and the enemy will be humiliated in one swift blow, in some implausible way. The objective of these rumours is to help the sheeple keep the faith. Protip: you're the sheeple.

8fags BTFO
Max COPE

Here's the origin, faggots!
shish.info/la-grande-maison-1

My my my how you both glow in the fucking dark.

why is it always in black and white and blurry and everyone is almost visible but kind of not?

all good proof gets xkeyscore'd

got me i work for the fbi. ama.

same thing on tv, same frame, same reflections on floor, same creases in bedsheets, in fact in you blacken the picture and overlay it on one another / reduce opacity by some percent you'll see what I mean

I'd just like to say how jealous I am of you who get to laugh at these morons while getting paid to do it. I mean it's quite horrible when you really think about it but it's never a dull moment.

I've seen part of it with Huma/mask etc. It's real. Real AF. This pic was disinfo with absolutely no way to tell but the video isn't the same quality. If you hadn't seen any prior, you wouldn't know it isn't real. Fuck the FBI in this thread. Fuck the CIA in this thread. It's real, they know it's real, and will false flag the fuck out of every single day to make sure it isn't seen. They will do what they can to contain it but once it's out, it's fucking out. At this point, they are spitting into the ocean. It's coming anons. Screencap this.

Use your real flag kike

Did you successfully explain spurdo to your superiors?

Yeah, going apeshit over a proven fake, doesn't make you look like a lunatic and certainly helps for the real case on Hillary and Pizzagate, right?

Better?

Attached: 1548659745680.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Where did you see it?

I'll take that as a no. Work on your communication skills, agent.

Digging around on the darkweb. I wouldn't advise going to go look for it. It will eventually reach the surface.

with a room full of pussies, why is the toilet seat up?

save now....this wont stay up long.

Attached: Frazzled Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo.png (983x655, 914K)

Attached: debunked.jpg (985x767, 402K)

When was it leaked? Are Hillary and Huma clearly visible? Did you see torture and/or rape? When do you think it will begin to spread?

I wish i could personally gas every one of you retards quit spamming this fake and gay shit

nice but watch these idiots deny deny deny

i mean it's not like the fucking pic was named 'distractions' or anything. how dumb are some of you?

Proven Fake and Gay, don't let this shit distract you from the real Pizzagate.

Well I hope if it exists it comes to light. Only way to defeat them. And yes, (((they))) put out disinfo all the time to discredit the truth

REMINDER: frazzledrip vid is a disinfo slide topic

google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.tunisievideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/256421-thumb.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.tunisievideos.com/هذا-ما-كشفه-تقرير-الطب-الشرعي-حول-أسباب/&h=315&w=600&tbnid=d5ZdS7qRjxweUM&tbnh=163&tbnw=310&usg=K__z3ok0R-P7cD_gkD-dnmdRsSwPc=&docid=QHk35ro9p4trKM&itg=1

Attached: file.png (600x315, 310K)

REMINDER: We just went from talking about:
>The Squad
>Epstein
>Child trafficking and extortion by intelligence services
>Kamala Harris's records deleted as DA
>Court ruling Julian Assange legally published HRC's emails effectively killing the MUH RUSSIA consipiracy
>$16 billion in federal assistance missing from Baltimore coffers

TO:

>Gun control
>White supremacy
>Frazzledrip

Not as dumb as you for actually believing that anyone believed this. It's shills and trolls all the way down, then there's retards like you who fall for the psyop at the very bottom. The psyop isnt to make anyone believe the picture/video is real, its to make people believe that there's actually a bunch of crazies who thought it was real.

The images don't match.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-112106_Photos.jpg (1389x1790, 940K)

shut you mouth you dumb ass retard baboon ass nigger. try and pay attention in September when you're back in school and learn reading comprehension and why making assumptions is bad bucko, oh and wash your fat stinky ass

Just give up this shitty derailment psyop at this point.

I wonder what yo boy Epstein is doing rightnow.

Attached: 20190806_102415.png (500x518, 234K)

>the sudden appearance of a shooter and a new enemy of (((the people)) once the democratic party starts taking too much shit
Makes you think

Someone replied to this with the real one and it was deleted instantly.....yikes

Thank you user, finally. Fucking q faggots