It's the Guns

Stop selling guns and the shootings will stop

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-072327.png (1080x1920, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we ARE going through moral decline.

Yeah...

Ban murder and rape and crack also.

>will stop

t. retard cuck beta nigger-tier IQ liberal

...so why are kids only shooting schools relatively recently?

it is moral decline. you cannot legislate away moral rot

'Sometimes' could mean anything. If your wife is in the middle of disemboweling you with a potato peeler, or drowning your kid in a pool, or endangering your family's welfare with a gambling habit, I think it's appropriate to strike her. The reason it's almost unanimously condemned is because it's now framed around the bullshit logic that the only scenario in which anyone would strike their spouse is in the context of domestic abuse and everyone's too afraid of getting doxed for wrongthink to disagree.

Attached: 4DD3D8B8-45E6-4598-9312-ADA216978011.jpg (1049x786, 99K)

>stop beating women
>mass shootings

coincidence?

unironically this

They don't poll it anymore because the amount of people saying yes would be way more now than the 90s. 1995-2005 was pretty much the most blue pilled the planet has ever been, we're in recovery stages.

But dudes still beat their wives tho

well there are no stable marriages anymore

>it's not moral decline

Attached: 1556175531570.jpg (708x935, 100K)

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with hitting you wife if she fucks up.

>>it's not moral decline
No it's not.

Attached: 1560308636670.jpg (1010x1083, 197K)

His evidence seems to show that a lack of beating women leads to mass shootings

Those people were influenced by a jewish root religion to act like that. ban the fucking religion.

Should money be banned because it can be used for evil. It is used to finance terrorism.

Of course not. Money is a tool just like guns.

It can be used for both good and evil.

Touch guns and you die.

soo what? no guns? ok they're knives, bombs, cars, viruses, chemicals to kill people with, least they don't need reloading.

No, stop putting crazy people In control of the media and you really will see a change.

dead people can't report assaults. well play amerimutts, well played

The people that say guns cause crime are the same people that say money is the root of all evil.

They blame the tool instead of the person.

Unironically correct

>Infidelity leads to a higher chance of divorce
>Divorce leads to unstable families
>Unstable families lead to behavioral problems and mental issues
>Unresolved behavior and mental issues don't lead to chaos in social life, schools, and the workplace
>Some pilpul to the effect of "I mean really, it's the current year get with the times"

It's not the the cause its the symptom goyim.

Attached: 1564046209809.png (458x438, 250K)

no... ITS THE DESTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY AND THE FAMILY AND SUBVERSIVE COMMUNISM ISOLATING YOUNG MEN. ITS THE INTERNET

THIS

>being this retarded

Attached: f85.jpg (600x467, 53K)

And the truck attacks begin.

Retarded meme.

Make possession a 20 year crime and put the police state you fellate to work retard.

Watch criminals switch to knives.

reality is more complicated than a retarded cartoon with a "good guy" and a "big meanie"

Jews are really insightful, just not on purpose.

(((David Frum)))
the kike who wrote the (((axis of evil speech))) for bush and did more to incite the Iraq war for his tribe

one of the key perps of (((911)))
wants to ban guns
gee i wonder why?

Attached: 28e38008e39ba82eef7ecdccbedb7bce.jpg (547x398, 142K)

anyone with an illegal gun right now either isn't getting caught or is getting a quick death sentence
retard

"sometimes" could mean she is attempting to murder me though?

Am i expected to not fight back against a woman trying to stab me?

If it is the guns why are mass shootings becoming more common now?

Adjusting for gangs.

>meaningful minority still said in the 90s it was ok to hit women
just say niggers man, stop covering em

It's the guns and it's also not the guns. Let me explain. It's not the fault of the guns, as it takes a human to shoot them, but it is the fault of guns because they are so easily and readily available. Guns also make it much more easy to kill people, you can stand far away and shoot. That's why so many skinny and doughy weirdo incel types are behind these shootings. They can get guns and the guns make them feel more brave than they actually are. If they couldn't get guns, they would be much less likely to go on a killing spree, as otherwise they would have to use physical weapons and they are far too weak and beta to do that.

Well then maybe they were right on that one too huh?

I don’t think you understand how crazy people are in this country.

i thought owning a illegal firearm is 12 years?

So that they can match the knoife crime in London? Which has a higher homicide rate than New York?

That is the USA largest industry

Then you will have people being knifed, die in DIY bomb explosions or ran over by trucks. If people weren't morally destroyed and on a constant verge of total mental breakdown, they wouldn't want to kill or be killed. It's not like they see a gun and something clicks in their head going "yeah, i'll jsut shoot people today, dunno lol". They want to lash out over what society has become and a gun is just the "best" tool in their head to do it. Wanting to ban guns over these events reminds me of a period in history when people with mental illness went through exorcism or were jsut burned, because people thought it was demonic literal possessions. It's a misunderstanding of the situation, sadly the misunderstanding is done on purpose. It's easier to attract more voters and earn more revenue by doing what the MSM is doing now, than acknowledging the problem.

Stop replying to these fucking threads you retards. There are 15 of these up all posted by the same fucking retard. There's a reason he posts this shit and then makes a new one. All you fucking idiots just argue.

Tax the churches

And cutting will start.

>Then you will have people being knifed, die in DIY bomb explosions or ran over by trucks.
Not by these dweeby incels you wouldn't.
It takes some fucking big balls to go out and start stabbing people. You are much more likely to fail and be overpowered, especially if you're some Elliot Rodger manlet.

90% of this board would condone striking a woman under any circumstances.

This retard is missing the big picture. We're soaring to an enlightened and moralistic state, we're reaching two extremes and are so far apart we can't see each other anymore.

Try overpowering a truck or a bomb.

If you dont think some women deserve a good slap, not a fucking round house, but a good slap, you're a cuck.

Some women need a good slap.

(((FRUM?)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Men of 1971 were obviously a lot smarter, we’re less chucked, much more respected and actually loved.

Meant to reply to obviously. Oh well.

Im college educated and hit my wife

Attached: 1542630408389.png (466x579, 344K)

Most people who try to build bombs get caught (the secret services have honeypotted every site) and driving a car into people is risky and there's a change of dying during it. It also takes a lot a lot more balls than to stand 50 meters away and press a trigger on a semi-automatic weapon with a large magazine.

Waifu pillows aren't real wives.

It's the alarm clock that woke him up that morning.
It's the car that he drove there.
It's the paved road that he drove on.
It's the automatic door that he walked through.

It's the FUCKIN' JEWS THAT OWN THE GODDAMN BANKING AND MEDIA INDUSTRIES!!

Attached: cartel-if-only-we-just-ban-guns.jpg (1200x998, 409K)

He's explicitly describing moral decline.
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

We need to directly address the issue and stop pussyfooting:

Ban crime.

Ban ALL crime.

>a lot more balls
When you're this far gone to do shit like this, it's more crazy/detached than brave.

I don't get it isn't lack of discipline in the home an example of moral decline?

Kek

Implying I could overpower illya

Its the moving away from God. If Abortion is no big deal so why would anyone respect life when media tells you it’s ok to murder at the very beginning of life? I’m not even a religious person but it’s pretty clear what the issue is.

imagine actually thinking that the consensus suddenly shifting from a position held for thousands of years to the complete opposite is a sign of a healthy or natural society, or even 'moral progress'

Pretty sure there are enough guns in the US to make it so that getting rid of guns is impossible. Pretty brilliant plan to be honest. The cost to de-arm and regulate the US would be monumental, even if you had bipartisan support for it that doesn't change the fact the cost would be in the trillions.

Find me lyrics of any popular hit song from 1971 and quote it next to the lyrics of any recent popular rap song.

That's fucking sad. Hitting misbehaving women is righteous and nessisary, ESPECIALLY if they cheat or misbehave.

So exactly how would you know that? how many truck bombings and mass shootings have you participated in?

How I learned to stop worrying and love the hoax.

Attached: CFC0498C-7A2C-4037-B0F6-0FD96906C0CB.png (750x1334, 2.62M)

Correct. Mass shootings went down by 48% when guns were banned. Up 200+% when unbanned. Basically all the proof you need.

What does this meme even mean

>...so why are kids only shooting schools relatively recently?

>so why are kids only shooting schools?

>shooting schools?

>shooting

Gee maybe its the guns.

You are beyond stupid shill, you’re telling me renting a Uhaul and hitting a crowd of people at 60mph is HARDER and more dangerous than using a rifle? It’s over in less than one min, where in my state there are 1+million ccw holders in the mix who could possibly interrupt a shooting spree not to mention cops and those who open carry/CC without .gov permission. 90% of media mass shootings are hoaxes anyway, nothing you say will change that if it wasn’t for a dumbed down population nobody would be buying the shit.

Attached: F950A392-7E38-4CB2-A277-CCCAF8AA8593.png (1334x750, 2.69M)

It's the theft.
Stop stealing from white men and redistributing our wealth to shitskins, GTFO of our country and then the shootings will stop.

>...so why are kids only shooting schools relatively recently?
>so why are kids only shooting schools?
>shooting schools?
>shools

Gee, maybe it's the schools, you evil white privileged male take these drugs and run through the metal detector a second time before I zero tolerance your ass for being attacked by a nigger.

And anal rape of animals went up 5000% when the Washington DC zoo hired a Jewish zookeeper, what are you going to do about it?

Attached: FF30AB24-B350-4834-808B-6F7CFFCD6957.png (750x1334, 932K)

>not capturing the virtue signalling faggot at the bottom with his imaginary kid.
Sage

The moment they start seriously ok game towards taking away guns is the moment I go and buy one just so I have one that they can’t take from me

>seriously moving towards*
FUCK

Oh yeah? Now compare the number of truck killing compared to the number of gun killing. Fat American retard.

Buy guns for the love of dog. Fuck cia niggers. Drain the swamp. This is a presidential order. This is not a test. The purge USA only November 4th staring at Keyne Wests house.

Attached: 41296.jpg (220x124, 9K)

Are you fucking kidding? Automobiles are the number one cause of death in the world. This is what we are dealing with people, bottom of the bell curve IQS who have discovered sophistry and outright deception.

Attached: CF3EF81D-813C-4040-869B-729AD3732964.jpg (990x990, 98K)

Maybe the moral decline is because men quit beating silly bitches. You know, the kind of ones who would try to make your son a tranny and shit. Or tell you how much you have to love niggers. Those ones

American citizens have a precious birthright. this may sound like boomer nonsense to zoomers or even millennials like me, but it is not.

we have the choice to keep our birthright and the responsibilities which come with it, or be as the desperate masses following the grand inquisitor, the antichrist, in brothers karamazov, giving up our freedoms just for security.

americans are not europeans, we will not easily allow our nation to become another servile late-stage republic.

our liberties come with a price. even if my kid was killed by a gun, i would not blame the second amendment. fuck off scum

Morality isn't a one stop shop.

It has different edges and various forms of axis. Beating your wife isn't the same as committing a crime with a gun.

What a fucking idiot.

>Are you fucking kidding? Automobiles are the number one cause of death in the world.
Through accidental car crashes you fucking spastic, not by people driving them into people on purpose to kill them. We are also talking about America. If using a vehicle is easier, why are guns the preferred method (prefered by thousands) for mass killings? Because you can more easily take out more people, you can plan it out, and you don't have to get up close and personal. Guns are a cowards weapon and that's why dweeby incels use them.

Attached: police_dog_gets_the_bone.png (962x649, 722K)

somebody post the image of the graph for gun violence rates and race.

Why didn't kids shoot up school back when rifle clubs were around and most kids knew how to handle one?
More guns means more crime, right?

Attached: hs-rifle-club.jpg (2000x1334, 1.47M)

I’m finished with you sophist, move the goal posts all you want. You aren’t taking shit, if you really want the guns you’ll have to murder a shit load of people but the Talmud allows for that so no big deal. Immoral control freak autist.

Attached: 31A7F889-0FA0-4D8E-A422-67D5CD707CA9.jpg (279x235, 18K)

i think it would be funny to make guns illegal for a year and watch shootings still happen just so the left gets OWNED

>gun shootings skyrocket as wifebeatings plummet
Really made me think.

Attached: memri 01.jpg (474x361, 25K)

I don't give a shit about your guns, I'm simply telling you the facts of the situation.

Here’s one from the anti-gun UN annual review that proves the US is one of the safest countries in the first world (OECD). But they don’t care about real violent crime (aka assaultive violence) these are the same lying sophists who include suicides into gun death statistics. PS look at were Israel is on the chart.

Attached: D9F9792A-C0C6-42EB-9BC1-46F12B88BC15.png (1150x1061, 1.42M)

My marriage is stable. Been married for 28 years to the best person I know. My two daughters will be the same way to whichever lucky guy marries them.

The fact of the situation is your less upset and demand less regulations about something not designed to kill killing more people than something designed to kill

does not matter. giving up our freedom to save lives cuts into the fabric of our nation. it is willingly following a path down to servitude. are we no longer responsible enough to have our rights? what's next? maybe we should not have the right to vote anymore. there are evil people around, maybe right to privacy/infringement on our property should be destroyed.

you cannot legislate away the existential, moral dilemmas created by a prideful and irresponsible populace. it is essentially putting band aids on a growing ulcer. you cannot legislate morality. you cannot engineer repentance. we must come to this moral crisis the hard way, because if we do not, we will surely slide into caesarism and the complete perversion of our republic.

read the history of rome after the wars with carthage. the fine tuned balances of power went out of alignment, and the divide between the wealthy and the poor grew. more and more foreigners became citizens, and institutional checks against executive overreach were nullified. demagogues like sulla sprouted from the maelstrom.

the advent of the Caesars by then was an inevitability. what i am not sure of is if we are too late to save our republic.should we do as spengler suggested and ride the tiger until the best possible tyrant to support shows up?

>90% of media mass shootings are hoaxes anyway,
you make a point here. how many people died in chicago this weekend? none, because it was just niggers. and we're okay with that. guns arent the problem. treading on god given constitutional rights, and gee i wonder what the people will say.

Sloppy job Mossad