Mini McCain deleted this tweet after backlash lmao

Mini McCain deleted this tweet after backlash lmao

Attached: 23022.jpg (1080x1077, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

20 states already have red-flag laws, and we aren't seeing any kind of gun confiscation in them.

The shootings have to stop, or else the next time the Dems are in power, and we have a Vegas- level shooting, they will move immediately to ban all rifles

It's plainly obvious these Republican are playing dumb about what the real problem is. Our society has completely gone to shit due to them giving up on social issues over the past decades and this is the inevitable result. These mass killings aren't going to stop and are only going to increase the longer society decays

>we aren't seeing any kind of gun confiscation in them
There was a guy in Maryland who was shot at 5 a.m by cops trying to enforce a red flag order.
His name is Gary J. Willis, never forget.

Attached: 1560425609062.jpg (715x378, 86K)

I looked into that case. He answered the door with a gun in his hand.

If he were Negro we would say, correctly, that he was chimping out.

Dan Crenshaw talks about how we should be punching Nazis but simply doesn't like that his Jewish friends are being called Nazis. People need to stop thinking the political parties correspond to right and left, they don't. Crenshaw is not an ally.

how long til wrongthink gets you red flagged?

fuck that bootleg ass snake plissken solid snake
fucking larping like a boss
talking like a npc

>someone is banging on your door at an odd hour
>answer the door prepared with your natural born right of self preservation
>be murdered by some bullshit statist policy and bootlicking thugs
>somehow he was chimping out

We need to directly push back against these wolves in sheep's clothing...telling them to address the root of these mass murders...anti-white rhetoric from the left, broken homes, divorce, promiscuous sex, feminism, mothers putting their sons on mood altering chemicals and casual drug use as the source of destabilizing society.

Stop anti-semitism before the goy thinks about doing it (and help the adrenochrome market too), support gangstalking:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

a family member imitated the whole thing. imagine gettng snitched on by your own blood. imagine dying because of it.

JOSE CAN JEW SEEEEEEEEE

*initiated

What state does this jerkoff represent

Red fag laws may have some utility in domestic violence situations if you don't mind ignoring due process but have any of these mass shooters ever done anything that would trigger a red flag?
None that I can think of.
Then there's the simple reality that if you cannot be trusted with a firearm you simply cannot be trusted out in the world and should be locked up or executed.

The absolute

TOLEDO

>his Jewish friends are being called Nazis

Attached: Lenni.jpg (434x315, 45K)

Texas

now

It's almost like this wigger has no depth perception.

Attached: 1535855714385.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

This is the pro-antifa guy that said he supports "punching nazis" in congress. With rightwingers like this, who needs the left?

Attached: muh 4D chess right.png (1192x724, 1.22M)

what time do you have? because it is now isnt it?

This literal who faggot with convenient branding was put on SNL a few months after he was elected.

I told you dummies this guy was huge faggot from the beginning... No one listens to me.

He was already a neocon. I guess he thought becoming a gun grabber would be a good look, too.
We need to primary his ass.

Take Las Malvinas first
Go through due process second.

What did the UK mean by this!? :^)

WAR on the mentally ill! Fuck treatment! Just kill them all!

Texas, but the state GOP is for the most part total Bushie cuck MIGA types. Crenshaw is unfortunately made to order for it.

Hope that hot take magically changes Zion Don path Burger.
I really do.

Wow. That political cartoon really changed my views, Argentina. I'm voting for Bernie now.

>some people did something
>and now the rights of everyone are getting violated

This. I advocated forced lobotomization a few mass shootings ago, but faggots here got all uppity. Retards, crazies, and incels don't have rights. Just kill them.

C H E C K E D

Your numerals beat mine!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is he called mini McCain? Unironically asking don't know much about him

because he is a psychopath neocon warmongering Israel worshipper.

Anyone giving credence to this silly post is saying they’re willing to negotiate with people who’s endgame is to see you defenseless and dependent on people who hate them.
There is no compromise, we’re not having a discussion. I’m buying guns all I want, red flag laws are unconstitutional, these killings will continue because psychos are everywhere, and folks like you and your “common sense gun control” tribe are going to shut the fuck up and watch.

read the tweet, dumdum

It was an honest post. Kek knows it.

>that pic
O I am laffin
>this post
>that spacing
>that logic
Dilate

thank you my fellow huwhite user!

Because he's a fake war hero necon faggot who wants to bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb Iran and every other country under the sun to spread muh democracy.

>hot take

Only faggots say this. Even ironically.

>and the obligatory “you will quietly turn them in”
They’re basically going with the minority report to decide our future

20 states already have red-flag laws, and we aren't seeing any decrease in gun crime in them
grow some balls and say you want to confiscate every gun door to door so we can get this boogaloo started or shut the fuck up

When we discovered the falklands initially in the 16th centory the island was empty.
There isnt much due process you can do on some seals.
Its just a continuation of the same pattern where we turn up to a new empty barren place, build infrastructure and make it nice and then suddenly all the surrounding lazy people want to claim it for themselves.

The Malvinas as you put it was a name that came 100 years after it was initially named the Falklands.

I hope you're a troll. It's depressing to constantly see rightwingers wanting to bend over backwards and never learning anything.

high iq post

Texas has the most undeserved reputation of being just this land of pure america. I'd rather live in alaska.

Crenshaw is peak MIGA-tard, that faggot makes me embarrassed to have supported Trump. Him and Bill Mitchell and the rest of the sycophants make me want to puke.

"Red flag laws" sound like a good idea if you imagined them being used honestly and honorably, but look around, is this an honest, honorable society?

Attached: 1471169640718.jpg (600x450, 188K)

Yup, lady that called it in was upset about an argument and spitefully wanted to 'get back' at him. It was his sister or something, right?

Stalinesque. That's their goal, to make you suspicious of your family.

>"Red flag laws" sound like a good idea if you imagined them being used honestly and honorably
not even then
Omerta is the law, mind your business

My state of Maryland had a red flag confiscation go horribly wrong. This man’s cool wine aunt called the cops on him because he was pro Trump, and when he answered the door with a gun in his hand the cops executed him.

Crenshaw is neo-cohen 100%.

The betrayals from Trump and his sycophants have been a huge redpill.

>Implying anyone cares what you think

Attached: 608.png (680x454, 147K)

This politician should be cloned and placed in every Senate seat. At least that way we’d always have the 2A. And fuck Murkowski!!

Attached: B795DB1E-3243-438B-832F-9C28F651BD8D.jpg (800x600, 94K)

bubububut he looks like that one character of my favorite video game...

Attached: D0oRdT8XcAsNFeq.jpg (1125x897, 107K)

No he doesn't. Big Boss wasn't fat and he definitely would hang out with jews. He also hated war.

Lol, why share that then? fucking clown.

I recall how the Soviets supposedly handled mental health care: you were considered crazy if you didn't agree with the state. I suppose maybe it was just US propaganda and someone from the former USSR could confirm or deny this.

LITERALLY FUCK NO.

Attached: Minority Report.jpg (960x1440, 204K)

I don't know... Trump's tweet was specifically shit he can't do without congress, so really he was just posturing for something the Senate won't pass so he can say he did something...
Or at least it damn well better be that

this guy voted to import more cheap h1bs right?

no, that's true and it being done was considered a sign of the state in decline - just put "soviet mental hospitals" into a search engine

Fuck Big Boss. Armstrong for president.

Attached: Senator Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

The goal is to ban all guns.

The only solution is to say "no" and "from my cold dead hands" you fucking kike. If that scares you, there's plenty of gun free countries to infest.

>20 states already have red-flag laws, and we aren't seeing any kind of gun confiscation in them.
These laws are blatantly unconstitutional. It deprives a person of due process.

Red flag laws are bullshit. I live in New York, neighbor called the police on me for a ny legal ar.
>I know it was him because when he saw it in the case with other rifles he freaked out like i was gonna kill everyone... 5 days later the police show up because there were "reports" i own machine guns.
>Laugh, let them in, tell them they can inspect my gun locker, show them my locking glass case with 4 rifles.
>Police finger fuck my rifle for 2 minutes.
>Sorry to bother you sir, we just need to respond to all calls
>I said no problem, have a good night.
>I no longer talk to the guy behind me, but i now make it a point to clean my guns in my back deck, i even invite my friends to.

Attached: 1564660924570.jpg (716x1024, 167K)

>you were considered crazy if you didn't agree with the state.
I used to work with a guy who lived in Soviet Ukraine. He told me a story where a guy made a joke about a banner over the road. I don't remember the exact phrase, but it was something relatively innocuous. It could have been interpreted as a genuine question or sarcasm. That guy was never seen again.

>someone bangs on my door at 5am
>not a retard so I get my gun
>shot by tyrants

your neighbor sounds like an absolute pansy

i live in nogunz australia and the first time when i was a little kid and saw a cop with a magnum i just thought it was cool

>These laws are blatantly unconstitutional. It deprives a person of due process.
this
"I make you sleep naked every night while I watch with an erect penis. But I haven't raped you yet!"

*ahem*

#NotAllGunOwners

There's simply no getting around that one. It also opens up an avenue of attack against transitioning surgery as a huge amount of post op trans commit suicide, possibly even the majority.

>good goy wants to disarm the goyim who think the wrong thing and aren't just watching netflix all day
imagine my shock

Why does American politics only wake up when it comes to political and ideological mass shootings? Why don't they care about the far more frequent urban gun crime committed primarily by "minorities" ?

fuck off you stupid kike, you can pass whatever legislation you want and you'll never take the guns.

I bet Trump knows by now as well. That's why he's passing this off to Mitch

There's literally nothing you can do about it except rage post on 4chins. It's happening. Incels and stormtards have pushed the issue too far and played right into the media's anti-gun hysteria. The status quo is over. The Repubs will push for small things like red flag laws and the dems will push for complete confiscation.

Not even the homos in New Zealand turned their guns in

Sorry, sweetie, but voters what someone to stop the incel menace. Your 'do nothing' approach isn't going to work.

Attached: BE740AAB-49CF-4508-92DF-303E3847D724.jpg (750x778, 270K)

As Taylor Swift says "Welcome to New York"

It's because i live on long island, it's full of people who know nothing and think they know everything. Most people can't do anything for themselves, and would die in a week if the grocery store went bare.

>Why don't they care about the far more frequent urban gun crime committed primarily by "minorities" ?
because that is the end goal
to have you at work for 8 hours, in traffic for 3, and watching mindless TV for 5 so that your life feels so meaningless that you order more shit to fill the god-shaped hole from Amazon
Forcing you to live in high-crime shithole cities is just part of the mechanism. People who live happily in the woods, gardening, and letting their kids play in the forest tend not to be good consumers. Making you not want to go outside for fear of being robbed or shot ensures you stay in your nice cuckpartment consuming media like a good goy.

No. This is the end result of the kiked materlialist philosophy and way of organizing society. Everything is just a commodity with a dollar value attached and there is nothing beyond that, so this mindset goes. The “higher values” that they do espouse all undermine the foundation of healthy society and ensure it’s collapse. These shootings are but the symptom, the foreshocks, of the collapse.

Lots know this guy is the worst kind of cuck

lmfao

Attached: 1555859660208.jpg (600x539, 35K)

>mini mccain
And this is why I fucking cringe every time I see people on the right meming for politicians.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND CHEATS WHO SERVE EVIL MASTERS!!!!

I don't know if this Crenshaw asshole is LITERALLY supposed to carry McCain's torch, and he was brought in for that, but know that in the end that is the purpose he'll serve.

Everyone in Gov't serves evil masters

>why?
Because politicians are highly unlikely to be affected in any way by niggers killing niggers. All the politicians have to do is stay in their SAFE, WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS.

Eye patch fag is retarded just because you take someone's funs doesn't mean they won't find another way to cause harm to innocents. It's negligence and skirting around the real issue at its finest.

>stop some Commie faggot patsey
Why? The CIA\MOSSAD will just do more false flags and take away more rights.

They both do confiscate and are expanding confiscation excuses here in WA.

THIS THIS THIS
They need to rebuild the family (for everyone, not just whites; blacks have acted out the worst from lack of solid family structure and fathers in the home where they belong), rebuild societal morals in a general sense which doesn't depend on any one religion, and last but not least, rebuild our national mental health system. We need our state hospitals back. We need a care network for the severely mentally ill to get extremely violent, dangerous fucking people off the streets and into confinement where they belong.

Are you retarded?

Do you think John McCain is a respected name around here?

When people call Dan Crenshaw "Mini McCain" they are saying he is a corporate Zionist stooge trying to play the tough guy. Most people here would gladly gouge out his other eye with a bullet.

Attached: 1537854463478.jpg (600x592, 93K)

>The shootings have to stop
They won't. But despite your hyperbolic nonsense they've been on the decline for over 30 years.

One, because the media pushes the mass shootings mercilessly. They are vultures. They play on the natural compassionate impulses of nice normies.
Two, because honestly, nobody gives a fuck about niggers shooting niggers--not even most other black people.
Three, other cultural stuff. Like, with hispanics, for example, gang violence is part of their "culture" and they accept it. And whites and blacks both don't give a shit about spics killing spics.

He's better than a commie, but sadly, most conservatives/Republicans either fall into the Jew-loving Zionist/Israel loving Christians, or they're hard right types who dislike Jews (or Nazis who hate Jews.)

There is nobody with a reasonable, cynical, pragmatic attitude towards Jews and/or Israel out there and as always, the extremists tend to cancel each other out and are just frustrating.

To be fair, that was a very uncomfortable appearance. The cast was obviously not fond of him. Yeah, I saw part of it. I hate SNL but I was curious.