Video games should be banned

If you disagree you then support mass shootings and terrorism.

Attached: 2013-11-22_13-13-07.jpg (1400x1400, 157K)

k

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Why?running over niggers in GTA is so fun.

Hmm. I play League of Legends, a game with a very toxic player base. A teammate I had in a game said he was going to ddos me, burn my house down, and kill me in my sleep. Yeah, I think we should ban them. Shit is just unhealthy for people.

>Those black controllers
BAN ASSAULT GAMEPADS

That doesn’t make sense though. You provide no solid evidence. It is merely your own opinion.

But i like playing madden

yes!
finally

>Video games should be banned.
I agree. Then these gamers have nothing else to do other than bring CS:GO into real life

>Playing sports games causes mass shootings and terrorism.

I didn't know know gold was a violent sport!

Off yourself!

They should just require mass shooters to register with the government and then require them to get permits for their events. This way the government can get hospitals and police ready for these events.

golf*

But I do support terrorism

Attached: 978668C5-F852-422F-A133-F3E350A5AF2A.gif (480x270, 397K)

ban retards from games no need to ruin everyones fun

Eat my dick, libshit.

>Lol player goes out of his house for the first time in 8 years due to vidya being banned
>gets mad at someone
>fucking murders them due to rage

Attached: 9BDF4D62-F5CB-4FB7-9F2A-557ABABF95D6.jpg (200x200, 17K)

OP is right, we should ban them.

Will be funny to see trumptards swallowing this latest madness from their god-emperor. How will they just get on without their vidya I wonder.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY SHUT DOWN MY STORMNIGGER ECHO CHAMBER WAAAAAAAHHH
based.

>A teammate I had in a game said he was going to ddos me, burn my house down, and kill me in my sleep
>first burns down your house.
>then murders you in your sleep

>Memeflag
>Over 20 replies of absolute fucking retards taking bait without saging
8ch was better.

kys

Madden makes you murder people too

Attached: 27FF3119-E256-4FE6-9B0B-95A17CD78872.png (534x313, 164K)

Who is moot?

My nephew killed small animals after playing Neopets. And Candy Crush give me diabeetus.

>Video games should be banned
Okay.
The "game industry" and "culture" are a cancer that's been pushing lefty bullshit for years now.
Won't happen though.
Game developers will just break their back trying to appease and virtue signal, and the industry will go into another decline.
You can see the same thing in Hollywood today.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

>Guy rages in League
>Is not immediately banned
What paradise dimension are you living in? I quit league after getting a warning for saying "gg, no re".

It’s absolutely true, the Ohio shooter was only killed because he stopped to try and build a wall and some stairs. Also, I played mario-cart earlier and now I want punch someone.