"We must recognize that the internet has provided dangerous avenues for radical disturbed minds"

"We must recognize that the internet has provided dangerous avenues for radical disturbed minds"

What did he mean by thjs?! Surely he won't throw us under the bus. We're the reason he's in office for Christ sake

Attached: trump-condemn-hatred-shootings-racism.jpg (955x500, 76K)

He didn't say that he was going to ban videogames or Jow Forums. It was a milquetoast speech that he had to give as President.

Calm the fuck down.

It means they're going to crack down on online threats. It's the only thing they can do.

He said radical and disturbed, he’s clearly talking about some other website

>hate crimes will be met with death

fuck you

Its 4D chess
He has something big planned to btfo the kikes
Just ignore the shills and trust the plan

Attached: IMG_2316.jpg (1024x832, 148K)

This is why all politicians suck ass. They have pretend solutions for contrived problems. The internet didn't create pic related, evil did. By continually denying evil politicians never take responsibility for their own personal evil. It just gets projected on the masses they think they rule over.

Attached: IMG_0558.jpg (701x992, 85K)

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK THEY KNOW ABOUT ME AND ROY HAVING SEX

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: roycohnlovesblondeboysindrag.png (927x756, 801K)

>ban people from forums
>they gather at new places with like minded people
>only to reinforce each other and dig themselves deeper in whatever they believe
>with no one from outside to challenge them on it
>somehow surprised that a few nutcases then snap and go all out guns blazing
He's right, but since it's him who said it, nobody will really give a shit about it's validity.
Remember, it's not about what was said, but who said it to determine if it's something "good" or "bad".

He's talking about the tranny problem.

zognald only has loyalty to the chosen

>Afraid to die by lethal injection

Don't you know that's the safest way to die, faggot?!

>We're the reason he's in office for Christ sake
Boomers are the reason he is and they agree with the anti video game and internet shit.

"Yea but they don't get to corrupt new people"

What are you doing

Attached: 0F10AC6A-FA09-4DB2-97E9-2201CE0258AE.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

No need to do that if the rest bans any wrongthinkers and sends them to those places in the first place. It really is a problem they themselves created and now act surprised about the consequences.

Internet got him into office, internet can remove him.
From office that is, I would never suggest anything illegal on a bhutanese soap carving forum frequented by glowniggers.

Will be funny to see trumptards swallowing this latest madness of their god-emperor. Enjoy your even more over-regulated internet and vidya people.

He's a fucking faggot, and a coward.

>It means they're going to crack down on online threats.

The problem is the nature of 'online threats'. If you say 'Some of you guy are ok, don't go specifically there tomorrow' then that could be interpreted as imminent action. Basically anything along the lines of 'Ima bout to do this violent thing'. What worries me is if (or probably already) abstracted generalizations could be considered a threat, and this worries me. If you say, 'we should kill all white people', is that a threat? No it is not a threat, it is a sentiment. No one has the power to kill all white people. It might trigger some people but it does not exist in reality. This is the essence of free speech: it is an idea not a object. Ideas are not a weapon, they are nothing more than an abstraction of reality. The moment you start saying that an idea is a threat you lose the entire point of free speech and either become an oppressor or the oppressed. It's that simple. Maybe if those faggots weren't such crybullies they could debate us who hold free speech to be the cornerstone of any un-oppressed society. But we have seen they fail at that. Of course they will come for speech first, they always do. And their methodology is spurious at best. I make a post that appears to of white nationalist thought online: am I actually a white nationalist? What about when I larp as a nigger, do I become a nigger? How about that schizoposting, huh. They are fucking words which are an emanation of an idea, dude. Perhaps you should evaluate your right to rule if ideas are a threat to your existence.

Don't worry, I'm not voting for his faggot ass after his speech yesterday. I was already on the fence, already questioning if he'd be worth voting for again.
He killed his reelection all by himself.
Not the shills, not the insanity of the left. He did it to himself.

This idiot will be talking about google censorship in a week.
He doesn't give a shit about rights unless they're his.

Yeah this right here
Most of us just wanna talk about videogames or share our desktops
These radical minds he speaks of are but a minority who sought to interfere with democracy

However, if he wants to ban Activision Blizzard or Rockstar then I honestly wouldn't give two fucks for those greedy corporations

It’s all from you.

Attached: turdsandwichgiantdouche.jpg (640x320, 184K)

>He doesn't give a shit about rights unless they're his.

He's rich as fuck, those guys actually rule the world. They are just a new aristocracy, we've seen it repeated through history. He doesn't give a single fuck about a fucking thing other than his vanity and narcissism and feeling like a real big guy. He's in the club anyway. Kinda funny who has benefited most from this administration, and it's not working class white devils, they got fucked again and are also a bunch of terrorists for actually valuing freedom of some kind, can't have that . That's literally anudda shoah. I'm sure they are perplexed as to why poor white people care about such silly things as 'ideas' or 'freedom of speech' and I bet it never crosses their minds that that is the only real freedom we have. They who do what they want when they want. I'm trying to figure out why they seem to get enjoyment from human suffering. I mean, it could be different, but they either don't care or do it on purpose. Maybe this is how they feel special and elite. Fucking tyrants. Sadistic inbred fucks who were simply born into power. If we ever stop one thing, it should be autocratic nepotism because we have seen how much of an abomination it always becomes. I wonder if this has something to do with the sudden targeting of internet white nationalists who don't even belong to any group.

It's weird, considering i'm pretty sure Trump is better at pilpul than all the Jews I know

Orangeman bad

Attached: trump comet.png (396x428, 190K)

you just have to be really good

Thanks, Shlomo! That's relieving to hear. I'm now 100% back on the Trump train. #MIGA

>flag
>talks about 4d chess that is a 2016 meme that in 2019 means basically the opposite
>flag even talks about btfoing the kikes
I..... can't ...I just can't even.