Dayton Shooters Ex Speaks Out

Honestly? I left society about 10 years ago. I am self-employed, I make good money, I have fiber piped directly to my home, I have guns to defend myself and I live so far away from any big cities I will never need to worry about mass shootings or any of the degeneracy featured in the article below. I am just watching it all burn down from a distance.

medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68

> long story short, this cunt lured the Dayton killer into a polyamorous relationship after they bonded together over shared mental illnesses, she observed multiple red flags but never told anybody, then dumped him through text messages.

Guess what kids, societies don't recover from times like these. You can get angry, you can get violent, you can write all the manifestos you want but you can't stop the slide at this point. The only thing you can do is leave the big cites and live out your days in happiness and peace.

Attached: lovestocuck.jpg (512x512, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/i-think-im-pretty-that-shouldn-t-make-me-feel-guilty-9d2734a8d83b
youtube.com/watch?v=USuZLipzVsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation.

Disgusting

Disgusting whore. Absolutely disgusting.

It’s true. All you can do at this point is make the best of it. There will be no civil war. Just another 59 years of decline into a Orwellian blade runner world of UBI subsistence living.

No wonder he went postal. Women are the cause of societies downfall and this retarded whore proves it

So the guy was cùcked, and he got all mad about it?

I bet he never even smashed and she just let him pal around with her a few times and buy her stuff and in return she'd reply to his text messages

Green-haired SJW nut job engaged to a beta cuck while was toying with another beta antisocial loon...

This truly is the beta uprising.

Clearly she is speaking because she feels guilty, deep down she knows she drove the guy insane, so she wants to put a shield around herself against critics.

Girlfriends need to start saying something if they see a red flag. They know better than anyone if their partner is dangerous!

And her ‘fiance’ at the time is no longer with her

Judging by her ‘inappropriate’ comment I don’t think he actually fucked her.

Or she wants to star in a reality tv show.

"Going Cucking Nuts"
"Cuck, Cuck, SHOOT"
"The Cucklorette"
"As the World Cucks"

Just a few working titles for you Jew producers out there. You're welcome!

This is a fucking slide thread be fags.
>Meme flag
>Legitimises shooting official narrative
>Tangentially attacks false flag narrative
Remember, behind every meme flag is a Jew shill.

I just cant get my head around it....

Who the fuck lives like this? Even if you take everything she says at face value, and I don't, what generation of people are being raised?

You look in Syria, Iraq, all over the third world, 4 and 5-year-old kids are cold-heartedly executing prisoners while twenty-somethings in the west are listing off their mental illnesses and going to parties where people are literally so self-absorbed, they operate a traffic light system to figure out each other's intentions? How the actual fuck can this society survive?

Fuck that, it actually doesn't deserve to survive.

>he was my boyfriend
>we didn't kiss, fuck, or even really touch each other
T I R E S O M E

why didnt he break up with her? polyamorous relationship? what a fucking idiot cuck

seriously by this logic everyone on Jow Forums is boyfriend and boyfriend, or does this sort of insane non relationship relationship exist exclusively for women?

Attention hungry bitch

I've heard that all 'polyamorous' relationships turn into flaming shitpiles, but this has to be a new low.

>trusting a random blog post

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

"He knew that he shouldn’t have been allowed to own a gun, even though he loved guns. He believed as I believe that people with mental illnesses shouldn’t be allowed to own guns because of people like him, people that turn into monsters. You don’t know which people with mental illnesses will be the rare few like him and who will be in the majority of the completely harmless. But putting a gun in their hand could spark thoughts that they would have otherwise never have thought of. It’s not a risk that we should take, no matter how fun shooting one is."

And there it is. The whole world redpilled on SSRIs and guns. The pharmaceutical industry has put nearly ALL of us on SSRI's, and now they can outlaw us from owning guns.

> i got too drunk because of my anxiety
imagine being so retarded you blame your every mistake on having anxiety

They're going for a 'no matter which ideology, all white men are a threat to society' angle

holy shit she's hott

SHOCKING

>polyamorous
>they didn't bang?

beta uprising gogogogogogogo

Yes and no. Technically her husband was the cuck also

Jow Forums shitposters and shitposters on Jow Forums are known in general for being highly committed to creating the most believable bullshit.
It's funny that most Jow Forumsacks would rightly question the Holocaust narrative yet fail to see that a single anecdotal evidence piece from an unverified author isn't quite factual information.

kys beta cuck

>he only thing you can do is leave the big cites
lol

t. living downtown where EVERYTHING is delivered and never going outside

Attached: bcintownpng.png (480x580, 359K)

My friend from High School who has a daughter with his wife just told me a few weeks ago they (haha I bet it was a mutual decision) decided to be polyamorous. He allegedly has a GF and she has a BF. I'm just wondering how long until the divorce papers are filed.

What’s up faggot boomer

> Month 5, still havent fucked this model, her fiance is away on business surely this is the moment!

"In the gentlest way that I could, I told him that I didn’t think he was ready for a relationship in the mental state that he was in."

medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/i-think-im-pretty-that-shouldn-t-make-me-feel-guilty-9d2734a8d83b

>I Think I’m Pretty—That Shouldn’t Make Me Feel Guilty.

>Sure, I still enjoy looking at people that I find aesthetically pleasing, but I also realize that each person is a work of incredible art whether you find them nice to look at or not. The world doesn’t need more pretty people. The world needs more people who don’t care if they’re pretty.

:)

Attached: 1_uzwQu6WovbF7EMg7Kg0Zvw.jpg (700x1050, 69K)

Dude, there is an old saying.

Women are the cause of all wars.

Wheather is be personal struggles, or men battling it out with each other through guns, bombs, and hand to hand combat.

Women are the cause of all wars

You know when men get together and bust each other's balls in away where everybody wants to kill each other to escape their real life?

That's what going to war is like back in the old days before women, fags and trannys enlisted.

I'm pretty sure she's proud of it and she's enjoying the attention. She will get off on it if people imply she's responsible.

She never fucked the shooter, so more likely he just bought her things and the husband kinda laughed about it

Attached: neuralizador-apagador-memorias-homens-de-preto_1.jpg (747x593, 120K)

Absolutely this.
She's smug and proud of what she did by manipulating a beta. It's her power trip and she's getting off hard on it.

She’s hot in a crazy way. How can a fucking antifa mass shooter get a hotter girlfriend than half the guys on this board?

I knew a guy who's girlfriend was polyamorous. It was fucking insane. She almost seemed to be rubbing it in. She'd have pictures of herself with other guys up all over the house. Dude went nuts.

The Holocaust might have happen but it was not more than 500.000 jews at most that died.

Attached: 1564664548723.jpg (1014x840, 248K)

Fear is the mind-killer, Swissbro.

White guy I've known for 20 years left another white guy I've known for 20 years have sex with his wife. Kids were downstairs asleep att. The disgust I felt hearing about this from the non-husband was surpassed only by how casually he shared the info. This is a person who's been to Jow Forums and voted for Trump.

I've attempted to remove this person from my circle albeit it's more difficult than I expected. But it really crushed any hope I had that my generation wouldn't become like the Boomers of John Updike novels. It was a glimpse behind the curtain of borderline NPCs who behave like depraved niggs with no guilty conscious or moral qualms. So yes "polyamorous" relationships are pretty trendy.

>>Sure, I still enjoy looking at people that I find aesthetically pleasing, but I also realize that each person is a work of incredible art whether you find them nice to look at or not. The world doesn’t need more pretty people. The world needs more people who don’t care if they’re pretty.

> I'm pretty
> I don't want other pretty people
> Hey, be ugly. It's cool that you are ugly, so I'm pretty.

FUCKING VAPID WHORE HAHAHAHA

Trump needs to address the cuck epidemic

Did he at least hold her hand?

Hah figures. Mentally ill AND a mentally ill Girl completely. Which drugs were he on and what does the insert say. Easier to blame guns and all European americans than psychiatric drugs and and a witch of a woman. I Said earlier i wonder if he was on drugs because it is anti everything euro American identitarians stand for what he did. And LO and behold he just wanted an excuse to end it.

Observe the difference between a woman who chooses polyamory versus a man. A man will usually take multiple women and shield them under one roof, pay the bills, breed them all, it is truly an extended family. Women who seek out polyamory just wanted an extended branch of men who don't live together that she can just use whenever she feels like it. Mostly because men aren't biologically wired to share, sure you may let a guy fuck her when you're not there, but two men living together competing for the affections of one woman will end FAST.

Try living in a place where you're not afraid to go outside.

Just a reminder that people in ancient times used to screw other people's wives

a quick look at her FB profile will dispel and notion that she is in any way "hot". blech

X face X book X dot X com X / adelia.johnson

Attached: 1540826321494m.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Attached: 1546790687026m.jpg (810x1024, 183K)

lololololol. point this "place" out on my map

Attached: 1557334346005.jpg (850x761, 222K)

Polyamorous is just a fancy word to legitimize cheating and infidelity.

Attached: 1547939237097.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Attached: 1546960937124.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Attached: kek.png (660x672, 34K)

year of publication that outlet?

Attached: 1550686805709.png (378x588, 316K)

Clearly this wench knows she'll face backlash at revealing she was "polyamorous" and that's what she wants: she'll get attention thus indirectly making females around her jealous and seething; she'll get to pedestal-signal about her "mental illness" even more and gain sympathy from like-minded beta females and beta males; this will attract NGO attention maybe, and she'll see small financial gain or more; she'll attract delusional Chads into her orbit because she's an admitted slut which she can exploit; she revels in publicly dancing on the beta shooter's reputation because she's "smashing le patriarchy"'

All of this is narcissistic, self absorbtion personifying the modern liberal "very online" woman.

Notice the tattoo

Attached: Capture.jpg (1378x747, 138K)

Imagine narcissistically writing this bullshit.

This cant be real.....

Attached: SOOOOOOY.jpg (957x960, 84K)

Stop giving ground. At most it was 200k and it wasn't due to a 'holocaust' it was just dying as a result of war. We did worse in a couple days in Japan.

Attached: 1549190412328.jpg (720x485, 87K)

Attached: 1547359312182.jpg (456x810, 51K)

This is actually sad, what a poor guy

If my daughter ever buzzes her head short like that, I'll be taking her straight to a mental institution for assessment. Although I doubt I could fuck up raising a girl that badly. Only weak fathers have daughters like this.

Not only that, they were two college students studying psychecology. This is probably 80% of all the profession. I got horror story stories of my own.

Attached: 1547729017733m.jpg (553x1024, 120K)

This too, don't accidentally mainstream this behavior by mentally pasting their pseud (((semantics))) and vocab that are used in media to slipstream into mainstream. Use echoes or quotes.

Attached: 1547746066674.jpg (600x321, 61K)

>medium.com

so this is just jacob wohl shitposting again right.

>Dont do anything goyim. Sit in your recliners and watch Dr. Phil.

Based Biff

She is on pills and they bonded over mental illness. She is so narcissistic that she doesn’t even believe in loyalty to her similar deranged boyfriend. Hence polyamorous. Now you see me now you don’t.

Attached: 1546700067802m.jpg (749x1024, 182K)

>I am self-employed, I make good money
Kektimus Maximus

>This is actually sad, what a poor guy
he was a leftist pro antifa and that sympathized with the idea of a violent communist revolution
the dude was full of violence and masqueraded it with "moral high ground" as most leftist do
also being a feminist he bought on the whole "man and woman are equal" bullshit narrative
the whore broke his heart and he went ballistic
don't fell sorry, this is the kind of guy that would dance over your grave while muslims rape your daughter

I don't know who's cucking who anymore.

i have a feeling UBI won't do anything to "fix" society

I had a few years of free time due to making some profits in cryptocurrency (not enough to retire, just enough not to worry about money for awhile) and I basically just lived like a NEET, on my own, in my own apartment, own a car, pay my bills, even go on vacation out of country once a year, and I had unlimited time, no job, no worries, and honestly it wasn't the time of my life, I actually felt somewhat aimless and purposeless. Now sure, it's my fault for not taking initiative and finding new hobbies or projects, but the fact is that I didn't, so how many random citizens on UBI also wouldn't? and how many would feel depressed or purposeless as a result? I'm guessing quite a few.

I'm back to work now and have a more balanced lifestyle with a bit more purpose, and I feel much better compared to when I had nothing to do all day.

>Sit in your recliners
i wish,my god damned kids would ruin it

Attached: 1558539299504.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Attached: 1554126430469.png (619x627, 131K)

These people are insane. Leftists have to be demon possessed or something. Who speaks like that?

She looks like Milo the non binary cis gender whatever thing on YouTube.

>I make good money
If you still have to make good money, you're still dependent on this degenerate society.

Zoomers are all poly. No one under 25 gives a fuck about monogamy. Every weekend is basically an orgy. They have hook up apps pre installed in their phones. Theyre all having amazing, hot, sweaty sex. Even the nerds. And you're not, user. You never will. Born 15 years too early.

Typical millennials.

Prob rubbed one out as she got to see the responses

>i dont want him to find out
>puts directly in tinder profile
Obvious Bait for assholes who are into milfs and secret affairs. Anyone in her area could potentially see and recognize her. Or she might be that stupid.

He was a cash cow, thats how those whores work

She's clearly trying to look like Harley Quinn, and her ex bf is a mass murderer.
Hmmmmmm.

>irony posting
Zoomers are having less sex than any modern generation post World War II.

One of the strong signs of mental illness is narsasizm, but people who don't know basic psychology and personal traits in people confuse a healthy ego for it.

> His metal band, Menstral Munchies

youtube.com/watch?v=USuZLipzVsk
My sides