Masallah

masallah

Attached: 1557256167522.png (652x938, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/murder-gay-hunters-strike-terror-russias-lgbt-community-023743858.html#
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1705186/two-muslim-men-jailed-after-brutally-attacking-couple-becaue-they-ordered-a-blasphemous-ham-pizza/amp
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confirmed fake and gay. Fuck off, Ahmad!

next time speak English you stupid brown fuck
your shithole country and your language are too irrelevant for anyone in the world to care about
the prophet Muhammad was a goat fucker and guzzled goat's cum

Pizzagate 2.0

Will the west ever wise up and throw muslims in the gas chambers?

i like ham and pineapples on my pizza

2 years before news,but real.`part and parcel`.don`t go to muslim shops,don`t go to shops that give job to muslims.stop feeding the islamic pigeons.

You know how Jews use the Eruv to sidestep rules? Maybe we should just get legions of pigs to walk around our society.

Israel hangs pork in busses because Muslims are offended and can't do jihad with pork around. Here it's a hate crime if I leave a bacon cheeseburger on steps of mosque.
Nuke the Muslim

ION
Based Russia
news.yahoo.com/murder-gay-hunters-strike-terror-russias-lgbt-community-023743858.html#

stfu and get ottomaned in silence

Attached: 33f8c9eb9ea9e9cf2bc95df699cb14aa.1000x562x1.png (1000x562, 384K)

Fire up the ovens I want to show the muzzies my favorite dish.

gay kys and get replaced silently

Attached: abdum.png (307x361, 297K)

Sharia patrol.

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1705186/two-muslim-men-jailed-after-brutally-attacking-couple-becaue-they-ordered-a-blasphemous-ham-pizza/amp

Very real

Nuke the fuckers making the laws and bringing the Muslims in, idiot.

Maybe they forgot to order goat cheese.

I like my idea better.
Kill all Muslims
Then Jews
Then Indians
Then niggers
Then Chinese
Then spics
Paradise

>giving someone a burger could be illegal
>in America

This is not the America I knew.

Attached: crying_eagle_american_flag_red_white_blue_golf_ball_marker-r122395367462413386578646d9c7a645_6ogqq_3 (307x307, 25K)

Was this before or after the sandniggers assfucked eachother?

Attached: gayslim.jpg (420x287, 17K)

cope

I like it.

Also

Gypsies
Non muslim Arabs
African and Middle Eastern Semites

good days are over.have a dna test `turk`.

This happened over 2 years ago.

The hell are you talking about? I've killed hundreds of people while on jihad in Pakistan/Afghanistan & Iraq in the early 00s. One of the first things I did when I came back to good ol USA is order a large pizza with extra pepperoni and italian sausage. Not even joking. It was delicious.

Doubt it. The East definitely will though. Those Muslim camps in China are just the testing phase for what is to come.