22% of millennials say they have "no friends" according to new survey

22% of millennials say they have "no friends" according to new survey.

When is society going to recognize this crisis and do something about it?

vox.com/science-and-health/2019/8/1/20750047/millennials-poll-loneliness

Attached: school.jpg (642x663, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Z_ravXTVY
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gib me my gubmint issued fren

they're lying, as somebody with literally no friends it's extremely rare

associates and coworkers don't automatically translate into friends, I have plenty of people to talk to but none who would put hand in fire for me

Yeah that's horseshit, there's no way you'd ever know that in a country of 300 million. All these statics and studies and shit are complete garbage and anyone who actually believes them is a fucking dumb shit

Plus it's fucking Vox of all places you fucking morons

>there are people all around you, you can't be lonely!

never, because people suck.

I moved away 5 years ago for school. In this time I've made 0 friends. Meanwhile all my friends back home have either moved away or died from drug overdoses (New Englader here). So when I visit my hometown I have like one friend I see, except around xmas time. Luckily I have my gf so steady sex and companionship keeps me from feeling truly alone but I miss being able to hang out with a group of men.

Most people aren’t worth remembering; you need 5 close friends and 10-15 people you are cordial with

I tell people i have no friends all the time. But i am friends with everyone. Even you.

If anything that proves it's real. Vox is against the incel movement. Why would they release a study justifying it?

Kek good one

I have no friends and I work a graveyard shift. I basically realize I am going to be stuck consuming and working until I die. I probably wont ever have kids. I love modern society so much!

Once you are redpilled finding irl friends with whom you can be honest and bond with is impossible

The never ending red pilling of potential friends

Honestly this. This country is too big for some of these statistics. For example the average height in the US is 5'8" yet when I went to Nashville I only met a handful of people under 6' even the women were usually as tall as me at 5'10".

I have thousands of friends all over the world

Jow Forums is my only friend

Zoomer here. Count me in that 22% too. Got no friends except anons on Jow Forums. Everyday feels indistinguishable from the next. Wake up, commute, work, commute, eat dinner, worry about work deadlines, watch cute dog videos , jerk off to prons, sleep, repeat.

What do anons? Super sad rn. Feels like my life has ended. I never thought that quote by someone wise (Benjamin Franklin I think) about how some people are dead by 25 but are buried at 75 would apply to me.

Attached: 1564551494074.webm (720x404, 328K)

You youngfags should replace smartphones with a bottle of beer or even better with sport -not singular activities, group play.

..If only you knew how you're getting jewed into alienation, depression..

Yeah, I know, posting in a slide thread.
Better use your mad autism skills to dig into Epsteins degeneracy. Might be a change for a better world.

Attached: 1557898106902.gif (408x302, 1.33M)

I didn't make friends until high school. Even now as a 29 year old, I have the same 2 friends who now live in different states. I usually get together on Friday on messenger or discord and watch a movie online together while getting high and drinking.

>I don't know about statistics the post.
There is something called sample size.
There will be discrepancies by location, but that just means there are places where half the population has no friends while others have like 5% friendless.

There are many ways to bullshit something like this, but thinking you need to ask all 300 million people to get a general idea of what they're like is a low iq take.

must explain all the shootsings

I have friends but they all live out of state or at lest an hour and a half away. Shit kind of sucks.

Friend simulators. We could also import people from the former eastern bloc. They're pretty loyal friends. They're also ethnically religious, yet Christian, so it cuts through all the crap, politically speaking.

This is what you deserve. Nature is fair.

Because millennials are fucking annoying and flakey as fuck.

Good

fuck you boomer

>bully the ugly kid in class and later on in the office
>surprised later when he loses it

humans really are the worst

Just stop doing all of that shit. Stop it today. Never go to work again. Youll figure something out if you are meant to survive.

Spend your money on healthy food so you can build effective muscle, then use your new body to keep your bitch in check, and to live a decent life. Do whatever you want once you have that body.

>father starting to get old
>cousin getting more and more out of shape
>only nonrelative friend likely going to move states within a year
Fuck me bros I'm about to have no one to /out/ with.

>Friends slowly drifting apart due to life circumstances
>Slowly, slowly becoming more and more alone

Life kind of sucks.

I'm you, except my friends aren't dying of drug overdoses, I've only been out of school 2 years, and I have no gf. The only people I want to hang out with are three states away and my coworkers are consumed with overtime.
New England blows.

Die alone holding your weewee

society tell you everywhere that friends, love etc are the most important things ever, money doesnt make you happy etc.

maybe thats just propaganda and not true?

have sex

>there are people all around you, you can't be lonely!
I'm reminded of a Mother Teressa story: she was sitting in a park in some big city like SF watching people go by and remarked to someone that it was heartbreaking to see so many starving people -- the person with her was shocked, "This is America, these people aren't starving!" -- to which she replied, "I'm talking about love, not food."

That's because you live in Israel. I know plenty of guys who are into political conspiracies and anti-immigration.

why would i want to be friends with sheeple

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Z_ravXTVY

Welcome to life after 30. You are supposed to be making your own family by now so you dont have to rely on friends for comfort and support.

I'm not thirty yet but I will be next decade. I don't want to be.

I have a feeling that if I'm going to go through my 30's, I will not make it to 40.

Ugly people are stupid

Unless you're short kek

You're ready to risk your life defending this, right user?

What you deserve

You underestimate the number of 4'7" central americans here, fren.

t. SoCal fag.

I thought Facebook and social media were going to make us closer? Me thinks they had it backwards.

Men have little to no friends as we get older anyways.
If you're older than thirty and have more than a handful of friends as a guy you're a fucking faggot with way too much free time.

Right, but you should still have both. Friends are supposed to be the thing you make constant excuses for why you can't hang out because you have to deal with kids

Sample size doesn’t mean shit if the sample isn’t truly random. Which it never is. It’s not like they have the names of all US millennials in a hat and pick out names.

Honorary Millenial here.

Although my issues are more related to living in a Blue State and being deemed a Nazi White Supremacist because I don't have a boner for Democrats (I'm basically a Libertarian / Pagan ).

Lost nearly all my friends because of that -- they sure showed me didn't they.

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show..

>Honorary
>Millenial

Pick one