Is Creepy Joe right Jow Forums? Are White Supremacists winning the battle for the soul of America...

Is Creepy Joe right Jow Forums? Are White Supremacists winning the battle for the soul of America? When did Uncle Joe get so redpilled and based?

Attached: 49FA7513-4378-4BE9-A5A6-9211E99771D3.jpg (1898x1019, 243K)

He doesn't mean that in a positive way, leaf

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

> retarded American spotted

Thanks for ruining the first post dumb ass

this is a war on whites

Any smart person should be a white nationalist. No shame in it.

Attached: 35v43t.jpg (833x500, 95K)

>When did Uncle Joe get so redpilled and based?
probably when he was born to a KKK family

yeah but Texas had more black voters than white voters in 1964

How’s that Cuban Drama Teacher working out for your economy? At least you got legal weed (after like 8 US states)

It’s Joe Biden the psychopath spreading disinformation. What white supremacists?? What Nazis?? I could also think of fictional enemies and claim that those fictional enemies are winning because I’m doing such a horrible job in reality. Joe Biden shouldn’t even be running for office and neither should most of those candidates. They’re sick and demented and treacherous.

I am pro America and pro Whites. I posted this ironically. Biden hates WN but knows they are winning.

Try lurking longer fucking faggot

Imagine being such a sleazy rat that you'll betray your own race and country just to get elected. This is why democracy will end.

Attached: 1493908122663.gif (960x200, 198K)

You realize the public is pushing this the agenda is pushing this narrative to make white people say fuck you and go straight up Reichstag. They want white people to chimp out. Luckily I am black and I can blend in when the race riots start.

when did biden betray jews or israel?

I hope doc

Nigger

I am starting to wonder if this all isn’t 5D chess specifically meant to make White people go full fourth reich or something.

The way the media is attacking and agitating whites it is honestly hard to believe they are dumb enough to think this will end with any other way than whites finally snapping.

This. The media/education system/music industry/religion have all shifted against whites for no reason. Who knows what will happen in the next 5 years. Nothing good if they keep up with it.

jihado joe burried his son.no one escapes from the divine nemesis.

You two are fucking embarrassments. They'll be more supportive back at T_D