Aren't MOST mass shooters taking a prescribed SSRI? Shouldn't we discuss this??

Health privacy laws like HIPA prevent journalists from publishing what mood altering medicine mass shooters have been prescribed.

It seems like whenever health records DO get published, young white males are almost ALWAYS taking an SSRI. (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor)

What about you, user? Do YOU take an SSRI for depression or anxiety? Wouldn't you like to know if mass murder is a common side effect?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medcraveonline.com/IPMRJ/IPMRJ-03-00115
wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC_pre_publication.pdf
everydayconcerned.net/2019/05/01/dr-eric-karlstrom-flagship-post-organized-gang-stalking-gistapwo-666-mind-control-and-cults/
independz.podbean.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ex gf of Dayton shooter Connor Betts:

"He knew that he shouldn’t have been allowed to own a gun, even though he loved guns. He believed as I believe that people with mental illnesses shouldn’t be allowed to own guns because of people like him, people that turn into monsters. You don’t know which people with mental illnesses will be the rare few like him and who will be in the majority of the completely harmless. But putting a gun in their hand could spark thoughts that they would have otherwise never have thought of. It’s not a risk that we should take, no matter how fun shooting one is."

And there it is. The whole world redpilled on SSRIs and guns. The pharmaceutical industry has put nearly ALL of us on SSRI's, and now they can outlaw us from owning guns.

Using common sense is a crime, goy. Trump will pre-emptively jail you soon for it.

SSRI's are like a hotfix to the problem of depression
Unless you solve the underlying big causes, then you'll continue to get issues down the line

SSRI' are a fucking sham. GABA agonist are much more effective but not used. SSRI is like putting more oil in your car when you got a flat tire.

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

Depressives worsen things in the long run. It's just a drug addiction disguised as treatment.
Heck, I bet actual pleasure drugs in low dosages would work better then the current treatments (this was tested already with Special K).

Benzos all day fuck SSRI. I lied to the doctor about every SSRI they gave me and told them I felt like hurting people. They were quick to stop those and now I just take klonopin. If your on an SSRI, consider and alternative.

Zoloft was the worst for me though, I actually took it and all I could think about was how to kill myself or others who I felt wronged me. I was beating up kids at school for the slightest reason. It’s also made me obsessed with war footage and shit. All I wanted was to see death and destruction, it seemed like it was my only interest at the time. Very scary times. Am ok now though glow nigs go away.

SSRI are basically inert in most people. they do nothing. except in the few cases that it drives people insaine. SSRI is a scam spread the word

BUMP

One theory is that SSRIs interfere with REM sleep causing a waking dreamlike state. This leads to inability to separate reality from fiction.

Also known as schizophrenia.

SSRI's tend to be over prescribed..not in the sense that people dont need it, but in the sense that their dosages are set too high flattening them out and causing them to stop caring about anything. I think the el paso shooter stopped and spoke to a woman at one point while shooting and screamed he was doing it because he was angry.

When i was on zoloft, i literally couldnt be angry...i couldnt feel anything.

I dont think el paso was on an SSRI.

Q said something like the therapists were the common link between the shooters. The therapist turn up, sticks their victim on whatever drugs, and then after the shooting they pack up and move to the next kid

Yes, we should.
From the initial idea that "focusing" on someone as a problem, or problemed person, creates exactly what you're trying to avoid.
The Chinese medicine would understand this as they see medicine by opposites, and we understand it as "drug tolerance," only in this case it's "therapy and drug" tolerance.

Attached: PassOnUr Weather.jpg (747x458, 31K)

The intent from one of the doctors i went to, is to get the sufferer on meds, and once they feel a bit better, convince them to do therapy to try to find/fix the root of the issue, and then get them off the meds.

I did it, but i think most people arent on the right path/medication.

but you could be induced to hypnosis, or controlled by beam technology, more readily, having already dulled your own natural outputs.

I guess? i havent ever thought of any of that lol. usually too busy working.

guys im on prozac i wanna stop but not tell my mum should i just stop eating them?

and I'll add a caveat, I am supposing, I could be wrong.

Why NOT tell your mom? The best way to deal with life is honestly user. you'll feel better for it.

Most people in general are taking SSRIs.

SSRI's make you numb to emotion, even in lower doses is really dampens them. They're also like hard drugs to come off when you've been on them for a long time.

I’m taking an SSRI though
Stay back guys...I’m a ticking time bomb of GUN VIOLENCE

I'm not a fan of meds, but stopping them will bring changes to your body.
Are you honest with yourself on your responsibility for your moods (not just today)?
Do you have people to whom you are honest and who you will accept their word if they tell you you're acting the fool?
What are you going to offer as your check if during withdrawl you find yourself very very confused and angry?

Obviously not everyone is a risk for sudden acts of murder.

People on SSRI's tend to be a bit unstable.

Attached: bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (379x716, 182K)

There is a mental health crisis.

I agree with this most of the time. Unfortunately parents are humans, and some humans are really not good at dealing with other people, including their own kids.

>not everyone is a risk for sudden acts of murder.
Bologna, everyone in the world has those random thoughts on occasion, and this is why I get frustrated with "therapies" focusing on these thoughts, instead of the other 90% that are mundane or happy. Life isn't a giant carnival of ever increasing happiness, and that's ok.

I remember seeing a post asking how people see a mass shooting white man and we say its a mental health issue, but when we see a black man doing it we turn racist. I think maybe we need to put more effort into these things?

guys iv been on them for over a year and iv got an interview coming up so i was hoping if could start feeling better in time for that cause the prozac makes me feel a bit empty when some one fights whit me it like okay i dont care i dont get really angry but if thats a withdrawal im willing to take it for my interview

Yeah, the therapists are generally trying to get you to make peace with those horrible thoughts, so that the 90% happy times SEEM brighter.

Honestly I was more unstable off than on. Like stupid shit would send me into a rage now it doesn’t. Yeah emotionally it numbs you but as a bleeding heart that’s probably a good thing because I still care about others and empathize but I’m not crying for every kitten or starving child that’s gonna die today. Aw shit I made myself sad.

If you wanting to get off meds is over a job interview, dont do it.

>When i was on zoloft, i literally couldnt be angry...i couldnt feel anything.
Would you have felt bad about it if you decided to go on a shooting spree?

Then take the meds and get therapy.

Honestly, i doubt it. Though to be fair, these days without being on medication, if i did go on a shooting spree, I'd make damn sure i wouldnt regret it first.

There is only a (bad) theory of mental health.
Their logic goes like this
1. Supernatural is unneeded, the world must be logical.
2. Since supernatural is unneeded, we can chart how we got here.
3. We have charted how we got here as by Evolution, a process of Survival of the Fittest.
4. Survival of the Fittest is how those best adapted to the current environment (changing or unchanged) thrive.
5. We believe humans are animals, and thus operate by survival of fittest.
6. Since humans are animals, and there is nothing supernatural, we should be able to chart humans.
7. Having charted humans, we can create averages of behaviors.
>and here is where they kill themselves
8. With these averages we can tell which people should be left to thrive of their own accord, and which should be medicated out of their natural outputs.

#8 violates #3 and #4, unless they are now claiming they have a time machine.

I am. Therapist is a QT3.14 too. Very comfy

>222035431
90% happy? shit no. mostly mundane, rather uneventful boring, but comfortable.
happiness, in my mind, is like the feeling you get when joining in relief and pride in the successes of others, and yourself, and these are rare in massive quantities, and normally require days or years of digging in the same ditch.

I was also on prozac, why would you tell your mom you quit, it's your own body. You want to taper off SSRI so don't stop immediately because you will get withdrawls

I feel you user. I'm also a thin-skinned pussy. I prefer being on meds to numb most of my (mostly sad) feelings.

exactly your correct how im feeling

Even the mundane is more positive than the negative. so I count it amongst the positive.

Attached: eternal struggle.jpg (454x537, 64K)

Maybe one day I’ll learn to be man enough not to need drugs. Maybe not. But fuck if I’m gonna become a dumbass shooter or crazy living on the street I’d rather fix myself thanks.

I think, especially if you're a minor, it's a good idea to tell someone who is giving you food and a roof, and obviously (normally) worries about you, information on your status.
Or, at the least, tell someone who will actually keep you honest, not buckle and cut and run if you get to being a danger. And mom, in most cases, can be one of those people. But, women are emotional driven, and their logic often takes literally two weeks to catch up to conditions. So expecting immediate acceptance is a very bad idea.
I guess I'd suggest that if you want off of them, start a conversation with those to whom you feel responsible, and expect it to last a few weeks, about how you can get off of them.
Lay out your arguments on why you think it's a good idea, let them think about it.
But everyone is different, again, even parents are just people.

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, i said
it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, i said

Fair enough, but positive isn't what I think of as happy.

Nice double tap....fucking leaf

Well, they definitely raise body weight, and sleep apenea does interrupt REM. But where would the money go for all those people with PhD's if people who snore simply got a breathing machine, or lost some weight, or had an epiglottis surgery?

The true redpill is realizing SSRIs and Opiates are being fed to Americans and destroying our society while the FDA and DEA sit back and watch.
I never believed in shit like chemtrails because the government doesn't need to put in that much effort to poison the people and enslave them, they already got you to go to the doctor and pay for it yourself.

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family's Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

They don’t need to steal your data either people give it up willingly. People are easy to go into the cage.

That kinda explains why everyone is constantly assblasted over movies, video games, and anime lately.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara's parents said ".... the damn doctor wouldn't take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil...")

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth's father could not accept his son's death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family's detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and "other drugs for the conditions."
Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

Missing from list... 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds....

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21...... killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az

What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24..... killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado

What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or

What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct

Roberts is the only one that I haven't heard about being on drugs of some kind." - John Noveske's last fb status before he died, can anyone verify the accuracy?

Cymbalta and Adderall proven not killers! Yay!

Did you just realize this?

SSRI is by far the most unstable medication for mental health and yet not a single person worth note ever mentions it.

A larger percentage of everyone in America is on some sorta fucked up med -- I used to take them, I soon realized it's better to have a shitty life than be on meds.

Now that I'm "off the meds" nobody can blame my behavior on the meds.

Attached: Itsgunsfault2.jpg (2508x979, 1.02M)

Zog sagebot faggot

>I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, i said
>it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

thanks not many people i could speak to in real life but thank user

Attached: cry.jpg (149x143, 5K)

Good luck user I'll never know. You got this.

Some anti-depressants cause mood disorders such as mania too. It is common in patients trying to stop smoking cigarettes.

eat a dick nigger.

I am a high level wizard. I am dating a 20 year old with "mental illness". I brought her back down to earth, gave her love, discipline. She was still fucked up but way better. Made her stop taking pills and wow magically the mood swings, nightmares, delirium vanished. Now she is normal. Wife of 12 years left me. First a little boohoo so heres some SSRI. Downhill from there. Diagnosed with ADHD at age 30 after getting a masters degree. Doming aphetamine 7 days a week and the bitch goes crazy. Dont fall for the pharmaceutical jew.

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.

take care user

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.

I'm currently on an SSRI and I feel better than ever.

>Giving children brain chemistry altering drugs before their brain has fully developed makes them go crazy

All of the doctors that prescribed them the drugs should be held accountable for their patients crimes as well as getting sued for malpractice imo.

So basically SSRI's simply do not work, and are counter productive in the sense that they inhibit or down regulate emotions, making it easier for patients to commit acts of violence, which they would'nt have comited without medication(maybe they would have just killed themselves.

for
Take one for severe OCD, helps in high dosages, helps to a degree with social anxiety, doesn't do shit for muh depression. Shit doesn't turn you violent, it makes you apathetic, docile. It also fucks with your sex drive, maybe that's the reason for their rage.

somehow fucked up the beginning, also memeflag because I'm paranoid.

Basically, they repress your emotional depth, make you dull.

Don't forget about the nano/smart dust:
medcraveonline.com/IPMRJ/IPMRJ-03-00115
wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC_pre_publication.pdf
everydayconcerned.net/2019/05/01/dr-eric-karlstrom-flagship-post-organized-gang-stalking-gistapwo-666-mind-control-and-cults/
independz.podbean.com/

Okay Schizo

you motherfuckers and your mental ill angle are full of bs...prolly one or two of the shooter were mental crazy the rest did it for the love of love people

My experience with SSRI's: can make you really really not care about anything, can make you impulsive, can make you suicidal if you stop taking them abruptly.