CTH seething over Dayton Shooter

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/cmp1q4/its_happeningtheyre_going_after_the_left_for/

These smug cunts are having a mid life crisis over the Dayton shooter being an anti fascist numale. why does google send me this shit as a recommended link?

Attached: 5CC263F6-4ADD-4DA2-8232-5CA06AEC5807.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/cmp1q4/its_happeningtheyre_going_after_the_left_for/
archive.fo/g1A3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are....are we the CHUDs???

because you keep clicking on similar things retard

“Do they know how far back he started calling himself leftist? His high school career sounds pretty sexist.”

This level of cope

Attached: 2FB87FBF-0AD1-47DB-A469-F8BCD59B7CF3.jpg (750x941, 100K)

lol, he killed niggers so who cares you retarded redditors

CTH is literally half trannies and half bugmen. Who cares what they think?

>reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/cmp1q4/its_happeningtheyre_going_after_the_left_for/
It's funny because this is just another confirmation about the retardation and straight delusion of these "leftists". Outside of the usual schitzos, no WN/Nat Soc's are denying the El Paso shooter committed an act of terror in the name of white nativism, but they're all cope posting that this commie faggot, who was liking tweets all day about the El Paso "nazi" shooter didn't do this as a retaliatory attack. How fucking stupid and intellectually dishonest do you have to be to not recognize this? Doesn't it get tiresome living in a make believe world all the fucking time?

>(((S*yboy Fag House)))
who fucking cares

Who?

NOOOOOOOO WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>Having leftist political ideology can help lead way to better personal values but doesn’t magically transform you into a good person. The most abusive person I have been with was a major leftist.
lmao
>Of course, some Nimrods will start identifying with what you call them.
they don't even know history, the gayest most accessible subject

>why does google send me this shit as a recommended link?
because you are not deleting your cookies on browser exit
google is botnet.

>It’s unnerving that this guy with relatively normal views decided to shoot his sister and 8 other people to death

holy shit my sides

Absolutely seething. Fuckin great stuff

tH£ gUUd gUys

Attached: everyone relax.png (425x426, 221K)

It's been a while since I've seen reddit. A lot of wordy comments with no substance and complete disregard for facts.

>normal views
lmao

> chud
A word they had to invent because their group is so PC they can't even use normal insults without offending each other. These people are all under 18 or on disability -- no really they did a survey -- and almost all of them live with parents or 'squat'. These are your would-be commissars.

CTH user survey: archive.fo/g1A3g

Attached: ChapoUsers.png (618x743, 35K)

>I CANT BE SEXIST, I've been reading Alice Walker and RW stalling since I was a FETUS!

The absolute State of The Left.

>archive.fo/g1A3g
wew lad, this is great demographic information. I wish I had an accurate read of Jow Forums like this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.15.58 AM.png (636x632, 73K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.17.06 AM.png (639x637, 53K)

Was the Popularization of politics to blame for all of these shooting retaliations?

Attached: 1443337561721.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>when you think the bots and shills Soros pays for are real people

Honestly if you don't have a shooter at this point, is your ideology even worth having?

>I'm still trying to wrap my head around his band mates talking about how he was a huge misogynist. What fucking leftist hates women?
lol

So these faggots are mostly white American millennials that are atheist, almost half of which are some variation of faggot, and a quarter unemployed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.18.01 AM.png (642x642, 73K)

Fuck Chapo Trap Cunts and fuck Ben Collins and his pack of retards for crying because people are actually talking about the shooter they tried to memory hole.

That bottom chart makes no sense.

I think it's asking if you're some sort of sexual deviant, but because they have so many special categories and get ass-blasted if you don't name their particular perversion, they just put "sexual minority".

this comment was actually pretty funny
>It's not surprising that we want to distance ourselves from this shooting, but at least we provide a coherent argument that isn't "He was 0.5% Irish"

Sounds like you just described Jow Forums

Well, on the one hand you have a regular psycho, on the other you have a white nationalist specifically motivated by the racist ideology used by Dump on the TV all day ("invasion", "infestation", "subhumans", "rapists").

>ChapoTrapHouse
Sage; all fields

Better question:Why are you clicking links google recommends to you? Idiot.

Ugh shitlords, these are not comparable according to random criteria I apply to crime to support my contention! You are cancelled!

Attached: 0F66736C-F5E5-4A71-B8E8-533FFD57847F.png (734x1298, 579K)

Do we even know who the victims are? Or have video of anyone actually being shot by the shooter?
This glows in the dark

Attached: 1560007806267.jpg (750x745, 145K)

Jow Forums is a christian board

Attached: 1514344458577.png (1000x1000, 345K)