Infinitychan = controlled by Mossad

I figured it out.

(((They))) were running (((Q))) out of infinitychan

The manifesto was prepared in advance and was not posted by the shooter nor the (((the people))) responsible for that false flag.

The manifesto was posted by white hats in Chris Wray's FBI as a counter move against (((them))) as soon as news of the shooting broke, in order to use (((their))) own shooting against them and force the shut down of their puppet chan. The FBI forced a narrative onto the story that was created by (((the people))) responsible for the false flag.

If you don't believe (((Q))) is mossad, then you should remember that he said the moon landing was real and that Iran needed regime change.

Attached: toointellagent.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
127.0.0.1:43110/1Dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He never said "The moon landing was real".
He simply said, "Yes, we've landed on the moon".

>>Thinks Moon landing is fake
>>Has 0 evidence for this assertion

Ooookay and this is why you niggers make us look bad. You're always looking for everything to be a conspiracy, everything is a leak, every fucking donut on the table of a police officer is actually an alien mind control device.

You are probably right that there is something fishy here. Stop saying stupid shit like "muh moon landing was fake" because you make us all look like retards (which is probably your true intention).

Sage because this is a gay thread.

Attached: 1565057628437m.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

(((NASA))) and Stanley Kubrick pulled the wool over your eyes. Wake up, idiot.

Attached: 11apollo11_320.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Not sure if Mossad, but (((they))) had to run their Q cult and mass shootings away from here for some reason...

Stop derailing this, idiots.

If Q is mossad then why are there countless msm hit pieces against it with all the hallmarks of their usual propaganda?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06-14-11-45.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

Because Q and the media are working together. You think thats not coordinated?

That doesn't make any sense. Why push a movement and simultaneously do everything possible to delegitimise it?
>inb4 to legitimise it to those who don't trust the media.
Sorry I don't buy that, too far fetched. Not to mention that Q has mentioned mossad several times

They never attack each other for real (Epstein, Israelgate, NY jewish mafia, Trump's money laundry scandal, Clintons and human trafficking...). Both sides never name the jew, they keep their stupid narrative and repeat useless stupid shit without saying anything worthwhile,...
It's yet another case of the tribe playing both sides.

To create the perception of a crazy trump cult while at the same time putting a leash on the conspiracy boomers by feeding them breadcrumbs to keep them content but never actually telling or pointing them looking into Israel. Why do you think Q promotes Zionist policies like Iran regime change.

Only reason he has mentioned Mossad (vaguely in the same sense that one would say CIA) is to keep the smarter (not smart enough) happy while still not telling them the full truth. Same reason why he said "We will save Israel for last"... but in the mean time regime change for Iran, right?

The Iran post seems to be a favourite talking point of yours and many others. you are assuming that Iran isn't under the control of Israel.

>To create the perception of a crazy trump cult while at the same time putting a leash on the conspiracy boomers by feeding them breadcrumbs to keep them content but never actually telling or pointing them looking into Israel.
Why all the media hit pieces?

> MSM
> legitimate
Hello bignose

>you are assuming that Iran isn't under the control of Israel.
You have no idea what you are talking about, Iran is the final country to take over as part of the Oded Yinon plot. 9/11 was masterminded by Israel to kickstart the fake war on terror in order to accomplish this by sending USA to fight its enemies in the middle east. They failed in Syria, but Iran is a far bigger prize.

Iran doesn't have a Rothschild central bank. Nor does Venezuela and North Korea. Notice a pattern?

I find it also funny how Q says nothing about Israel being behind 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

>I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.”
> ... So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”
- General Wesley Clark, Retired 4-star U.S. Army general, Supreme Allied Commander of NATO during the 1999 War on Yugoslavia .

Attached: Yinon_Plan.png (480x360, 99K)

Christcucks love persecution (but it is always fake, nobody died or got jailed/tortured for being christian in the west), a savior, virtue signalling, some sort of rapture... this is cult psyop 101.

Although, I'll say this as well,
Fuck Iran too, and fuck Islam as well. They are nothing but jew attack dogs without even realizing it. Even though Iran is full of religious nutjobs who will go to hell, they deserve to be left alone.

Good info in this thread, thanks leaf.

Hello person with terrible reading comprehension.

8 chan is old story, everyone is on 08 chan now.
>No bans
>No mods
>Very hard to censor or to shut down
>No ads
>No bullshits

Just download the zero net client (no installation needed)
Go there : 127.0.0.1:43110/1Dd
PHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/

And you're good.

the leaf thinks he figured it out

Attached: 1537642104454.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

So what does that have to do with Q? Is Trump going to invade Iran?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

How can you support Q when Q is openly a zionist? See pic

Attached: Wikileaks_Iran_8df2d.jpg (611x567, 42K)

Have you considered that both sides are mossad and that this is just another manufactured war where nobody is truly losing anything?

Nice evasion from my question

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

What does this thread have to do with Trump? This is about Q and Q being mossad. Who knows what the fuck Trump will do.

Now answer my question, how can you support Q when Q is openly a zionist?

Suuure.... The chan that is absolutely BTFO'd by big tech is the mossad operation and the letter soup honeypot, not this one...

>just NOW putting this together
user..

Attached: 1551791297893.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Come to the glownigger thread, leave that Q shit behind though. That retarded shit isn't tolerated here.

OP RETARD ALERT

welcome back 8 cn, only newfag reddit scum and shills want you to turn away because they are braindead retards. the el paso shooter uploaded his manifesto on twitter / instgram and then a 8 cn put it on 8 cn. 8 cn did nothing wrong, and we should welcome this family reunion. 8 cn refugees are the chemotherapy Jow Forums needs to rid itself of reddit scum and shills but this time it might kill use both.

Welcome back brothers, please, make yourself at home again, and if they aren't afraid to shut you down, Jow Forums is next on the chopping block, so lets entrench ourselves here, and make our last stand on the internet before corporations and big tech gobbles it all up to turn the internet into T.V 2.0 for normie scum and controlling then narrative.

You haven't convinced me that Q is openly a zionist

Q isn't real. It's been a larp this whole time

I always think the people who are deplatformed are in on it. Might be crazy, but not one of them have tried doing anything about it. They just accept it. I could be wrong, but just a thought. Alex Jones basically bent over and spread his cheeks when he got deplatformed.

Q called Alex Jones a mossad agent after Jones said he spoke to Q.

I wouldnt doubt it, and its great demoralization to take your supposed deplatforming like a faggot.

Indeed. AJ always seemed like a caricature of a conspiracy theorist to me so i never believed that he was genuine.