At this point I’d rather just let the replacement happen. This isn’t an uphill battle for us. We’re all losers...

At this point I’d rather just let the replacement happen. This isn’t an uphill battle for us. We’re all losers. Every discord, every irc, every forum and site of ours is just niche enough to only attract disaffected losers, and I say this as a loser stuck in a small rural town with a bunch of spics. If just letting the spics and niggers and jews have what they want increases my chances of finding actual friends and not more opportunistic fake losers, I’ll take it, because I want to kill myself at this point

Attached: getting tired of your shit.jpg (160x229, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ve7EV4GY88U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a slightly related note, post belly button pics

You guys are winning more than you think. Sure the betamale losers post here the most but I know plenty that are fed up with the liberal bullshit. 22 year old 6'1 black alpha male user here. I'm about one paycheck away from getting a sick swatstika tatt. Hitler did nothing wrong. People are waking up to the jew. Zion Don is just shilling for 2020 rn. He'll flip on (((them))) once he's re-elected. 4d chess

It's already happening.

You lost me at black

By your logic, if we are "losers," and by we I assume you mean whites who go online to educate or release stress about white guilt and the replacement of our people, than what would you label the browns who are replacing us? 1. Workout. 2. Get an online dating profile and meet a girl looking for a relationship. 3. Move somewhere that is rural and white. 4. Have kids.
Keep your head up brother. The world is a dark place, morally and racially, but you are not alone. At all.

he said niggers, not black, nigger.

Black alpha male. But it's ok. May e had he used nigger I would have finished its statement.

May have lost you but I gained the attention of your women, beta lmfao

When the day of the rope comes race will be irrelevant. The only thing that will matter is man vs degenerate. You fucking faggot.

Racism just (((trick))) you should reslly stop falling for

Its US vs the faggot kikes. Period

I can tell you are a nigger by that poorly worded response. Enjoy your sub 90 IQ.

Blacks are parasites though. What solution do you have for your people? Keep leeching from Whitey?

quit crying about black people
what is your solution for your white people?
why are they so easy to manipulate with liberalism? why are they so fuckn emotionally weak and pathetic?

Stupid nigger doesnt know (((Hitler))) and the (((Gestapo))) were jews.
Africa tier lurking.

I'm not a loser

Hang degenerates and send the nonwhites back.

So... when’s that happening? I have to work and do other important things.

Fucking based. Thanks for the kek user

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

I got work as well but maybe if we can both find a day off we can figure out the next step.
The point is that my solution is a solution for my people without depending on any other race.

Politically you are.

Lol kill yourself jew

>Hitler did nothing wrong.
So didn't Mohammad Ali:
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7EV4GY88U

The only wrong thing was young able males with cohones dying in wars 2 times, fighting for the ZOG.

And here we are with fucked up countries with boomers who sold everything to the jewish corporations for a pennie.

That's what I'm talking about. Pic related, the real red pill.

Nice 1post by this IDiot tho.

Attached: 1551283707212.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

you spineless bastard, we fight till the end. no one shall get in our way even if we have to fight the moon and stars. without spirit and pride what do you have. faggoty cuckery, is that what you want, do you want to be another brick in (((their))) god damned wall. you gotta pick up your rifle and say "HEY!" "THESE NIGGERS ARE PISSING ME OFF AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE" now get out there and fight for what makes you who you are. cucks be damned

on point ... @OP, just get a 5 or 6 rated girl who is somewhat intelligent and reproduce. you will see, it will come together

Muchas gracias, blanquito!

Attached: D7i0uuMW4AER0B9.jpg (800x770, 138K)

Then your genes shall not be passed on. Stop being such a demoralizing cuck.

Based