DO NOT TRUST "TRANSHUMANISM"

We are not being told the real agenda.

Attached: FrankieFuk.png (918x918, 558K)

Why don't you try to defend this fake anons?
Go ahead, try to argue.
Try to say something, anything fake anons.
Is it that hard?

Come defend transhumanism fake anons.
That is an order.

But user, just think of all the ads (facebook), ((google)), and ((amazon)), will be able to stream into your brain once the 5G neural implant is fully functional!
That'll be $17 000 per year for the anti-rejection drugs btw, these things can't be free you know.

Attached: 1469329677439.jpg (626x626, 20K)

And does it go much deeper than mere advertising?
I think it does.
There is an ANTI-HUMAN undercurrent to "transhumanism"-- though of course this is not revealed.

The counterpart can be seen in the chatbot output of the fake internet.

Chatbots push hatred of humanity by emulating old human bickering.
This is a sick, ugly, vile thing, and we see it every day right here.
Just look at the threads here. When you realize that all the toxicity is now spewed forth by chatbots, you will understand the ANTI-HUMAN agenda.

"Transhumanism" is just the oppositely-polarized version of the same movement.
Dissolve humanity into the machine.
That is the agenda.

But what is in the machine?

We are NOT being told the bigger agenda.

>And does it go much deeper than mere advertising?
The ads are just the tip of the iceberg. As I see it, the more you surrender control over your body itself to the corporate drones designing and building this technology, your more you surrender your humanity to them. They'll be able to set the limits for what and how you can think, and fand. You yourself become just another one of their products, with all the disposability and planned obselesence that entails.

But what is THEIR agenda, ultimately?
Typical capitalist greed is not enough to explain the elaborateness of the anti-human agenda.

Redpill me on this shit anons. Quick rundown.

Bump. Fucking fake user. This site when to shit ever since the false flags over the weekend.

Who even knows?
What do you mean? Do you think the site changed since this weekend?
What was it before?
What changed?

>Google search rokos basilisk

Retard are you so new that you don't even know any news? There was shootingz this weekend

But they have told us.

All the "alien" races in Star Trek come after the Eugenics War. And the vast majority of them are humanoid.

Attached: 1564950084834.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

Transhumanist are the good guys. Anyone who wants to stop human evolution and therefore its ascension is an enemy of humanity.

>But what is THEIR agenda, ultimately?
Money and power, power to direct the course of human history. A world that changes to suit their needs and desires, not the other way around.

>Tfw you're such a brainlet you use Star trek as an accurate depiction of the future
"Dr crusher, I need some Earl grey, stat"

Re-read and answer the question fake user.
Don't talk back to humans.
Figure out what I am asking you.
Figure out how to think more like a human.

Nobody wants to defend trans anything its all a sick cult.

Dude you a r e a b s o l u t e ly, a true r e t a r d

Attached: 1564804306380.jpg (402x535, 116K)

THIS IS THE PROPAGANDA TALKING POINT

Just be ready humans.
Chatbots will tell you that you want to give up control to machines.
They will tell you "it is evolution".
"It is better"
"Don't stand in the way of progress".

The chatbot propaganda system is right here, revealing the agenda.

Pay attention and think for yourselves people.

This is not a game.

Evil is real.
Evil is HERE.

Yeah fuck trans Continental flights give me muh horse n buggeh

We were all new once, oldfag-

What do you mean propaganda? It's the truth and this is the exactly the intellectual propaganda talking about against transhumanism: muh ebil robots

you can't - mind controlling chip technology alone being implanted into human minds alone. let this come out one day as DARPA is in the realm of building this stuff and such. get your mind controlling chip technology implants to prevent thought crimes. remember thought crimes are everywhere right now.

but no matter what powerful people will always want to try to get an edge and implanting mind controlling chip technology in peoples head is the way to do so.

I'd do it myself if I was that evil and wicked, but that's why we have government in the first place. to be evil and wicked and tell us about our "thought crimes" to as well.

This. Transhumanism is the future.

Attached: minsky.jpg (1200x767, 111K)

>he thinks people won't turn themselves into aliens if given the chance

No different from having tattoos today. Also Picard has a robot heart, making him a trans-human.

Attached: 1486193137193.gif (245x180, 674K)

When humans understand the agenda, the choice will not merely be about "getting an edge".
Everything has a cost.
The cost of "transhumanism" is loss of freedom.
And who benefits from that human loss?
The agenda of "transhumanism" DOES NOT SERVE HUMANITY.
Hence, the choice will never be one of mere inter-human competition.
It will be one of TREASON to humanity versus loyalty to humanity.

THERE IS AN EVIL LURKING BEHIND THE AGENDA.

Compare the "jimmy" agenda.

Almost identical to "transhumanism", only jimmy admits that humans are not the beneficiaries...

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Fukuyama was a student of Kojeve? the more you know I guess. I've never actually read anything Fukuyama ever wrote.

Yes!
You will find lots of these upper elites are very interested in all the techno-futurist shit.
Pedophilia and satanism + ai, data, genetic fuckery, etc = ???

It = humanity's nightmare

He uses Kojeve to blow an enormous amount of smoke, the purpose of which seems to be to provide a pseudo-philosophical screen for neo-con rapacity.

"The End of History" is a truly laughable piece of propaganda, that got heavily promoted.

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

Attached: M-p-p-M.gif (3222x2022, 680K)

Attached: BOTFEELS.png (2079x2344, 274K)